August 6

Link to a single surrender offer by the Japanese or admit you made it up.
Your repeated requests merely expose you as being uninformed. Now, will you be man enough to admit you are uninformed and apologize for your many insults? Admit that I am much smarter than you. I own you.

Read this...and keep in mind that the Japanese government made several other peace overtures through third parties. FDR and Truman clung to their idiotic “unconditional surrender “ terms, resulting in hundreds of thousands dying unnecessarily.

The Folly of War
Cant read that but it shows it is a book, with NO actual links to any ACTUAL supposed offers of peace you still have nothing. I repeat link to even a single offer from the Japanese offering peace.... I can actually link to what the Japanese offered you can NOT. My link is official Government documents you have linked to a book with NO actual official standing at all. The only dumb one here is you.
As I feared, you aren’t man enough.
Your book has no link to actual provable facts. I can link to FACTS, you have supposition and innuendo. I repeat link to an ACTUAL offer of peace from the Japanese. One that can be proven to exist.

Is it time for Wapner?
It is time for you to either link to an actual peace plan that can be verified or admit you are blowing hot air.

Your repeated requests merely expose you as being uninformed. Now, will you be man enough to admit you are uninformed and apologize for your many insults? Admit that I am much smarter than you. I own you.

Read this...and keep in mind that the Japanese government made several other peace overtures through third parties. FDR and Truman clung to their idiotic “unconditional surrender “ terms, resulting in hundreds of thousands dying unnecessarily.

The Folly of War
Cant read that but it shows it is a book, with NO actual links to any ACTUAL supposed offers of peace you still have nothing. I repeat link to even a single offer from the Japanese offering peace.... I can actually link to what the Japanese offered you can NOT. My link is official Government documents you have linked to a book with NO actual official standing at all. The only dumb one here is you.
Your book has no link to actual provable facts. I can link to FACTS, you have supposition and innuendo. I repeat link to an ACTUAL offer of peace from the Japanese. One that can be proven to exist.

Is it time for Wapner?
It is time for you to either link to an actual peace plan that can be verified or admit you are blowing hot air.

I am sorry to the harbinger of the truth. You, like most Americans, wants to believe that our government is just and fair minded. You want to believe in the government’s military actions. You want to believe in all that patriotic military hoorah bull shit. Well may poor deluded friend, it all lies.

Is it time for Wapner?

I am sorry to the harbinger of the truth. You, like most Americans, wants to believe that our government is just and fair minded. You want to believe in the government’s military actions. You want to believe in all that patriotic military hoorah bull shit. Well may poor deluded friend, it all lies.
And yet not a single piece of evidence to support your claim I can link to facts you have to link to supposition and innuendo.

Is it time for Wapner?

And yet not a single piece of evidence to support your claim I can link to facts you have to link to supposition and innuendo.
Ignorance is a terrible problem.

Is it time for Wapner?

Ignorance is a terrible problem.
Ya and you keep proving it you can not link to a single source that is verifiable while I can and THEN you actually used the offer the Japanese made to the Soviets to deliver to the US, which is a ceasefire return to 41 start lines no concessions in China and no adverse actions against Japan.

Why is it so important to some posters that America be blamed for using a new weapon in a war? History has a number of examples of new war weapons: stone axes, armor, castles with moats and towers, gunpowder, guns, cannons, poison gas and on and on, We are simply in a new age. Too bad our brains have not grown as fast as the new weapons. Most weapons are made to kill one or more people at one kaboom. To make life fair should we allow Japan to drop a couple of nuclear bombs on America?
One blessing is that my wife's husband came home almost intact.

Why is it so important to some posters that America be blamed for using a new weapon in a war? History has a number of examples of new war weapons: ...ct.

The herring is red and the man is straw. It is only too obvious why you are always so quickly reduced to childish dishonesty.

Why is it so important to some posters that America be blamed for using a new weapon in a war? History has a number of examples of new war weapons: ...ct.

The herring is red and the man is straw. It is only too obvious why you are always so quickly reduced to childish dishonesty.
As an historian you are merely bad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back