August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

You're either a losertarian or a liberal, both losers with their views on national defense. Losertarians are just liberals that don't like high taxes and big Govt.

But you're both idiots with your views that the US military is the reason behind problems around the world as if we caused the rise of the Nazis, Soviets, terrorists today and the Chinese sneaking up behind you right now.

Too bad we just can't hand you over to the terrorsts and Chinese, since you don't appreciate the US military.

You clowns focus on bullshit stuff on the side. The point is Hitler was allowed to violated the terms of the ceasefire by people like you until he started WWII by invading Poland.

Today, you losertarians are making excuses for the ape of Iran building nukes because way back in the 1950s the CIA beat out the Soviets in picking a leader for Iran that was secular and not a religious nut like the people currently building nukes.

Would the Shah's grandkids if running Iran TODAY be building nukes to kill Israelis? NO, because he actually was a friend of Israel. Would all of Iran's "arab" neighbors be worried about Iran getting nukes if some relative of the Shah was running the country today? NO.

So Israel and the Arabs don't like Iran trying to nukes...but the losertarians and liberals in this country do.....strange bed fellows. Funny that those closest to Iran and their future nukes are more worried than you hiding in this country.

Losertarian... I know you are, but what am I?

I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say is dumb and nobody cares but you.

Ron Paul on CSPAN from earlier today said "Bring all the troops home from the Middle East, Germany and Japan...so that they can spend their paychecks here and help our economy."

Good God he is dumb as shit.

How dumb is shit, exactly?

The link you provided shows nothing to back up your claim. All it says is "Polls To Vote In", and it's a Ron Paul support page. What does this mean? Supporters of every candidate wants to participate in polls, so this proves nothing to me. This all you have?

So a link that shows a Ron Paul support website encouraging Ron Paul supporters to go vote on all these numerous polls doesn't back up my claim? :lol:

Nope doesn't prove anything. It's more like a phone book of sorts. As a supporter I want to vote in every poll available. This only points out where to do so at. I can see no place at all that it mentions voting more than once per poll.

Look in the mirror.

Were you in the crowd cheering him on like an idiot?

"We can save money if we quit spending money on the DoD!" Yeah....

Of course, if we shut down the police department tomorrow in (pick a city) they will save money on salaries, cars, etc but then other costs like rise in crime will cost more in the long run.

Idiots like you simpletons can't see these things outside your mom's basement and a computer.

Ron Paul on CSPAN from earlier today said "Bring all the troops home from the Middle East, Germany and Japan...so that they can spend their paychecks here and help our economy."

Look in the mirror.

Of course, if we shut down the police department tomorrow in (pick a city) they will save money on salaries, cars, etc but then other costs like rise in crime will cost more in the long run.

Idiots like you simpletons can't see these things outside your mom's basement and a computer.

No, I'm in O-H-I-O which is a different state from I-O-W-A.

So since you babble about "defend liberty" under your moniker....how does Ron Paul's dumbass views of pulling back the military to the CONUS "defend liberty?"

Are we going to park tanks in your trailer park in O-H-I-O? Defend the Trailer Park Boys....

Look in the mirror.

It's clear you're insane and stupid

You think it would be better if the "Jews" attacked the islamic republic of Iran compared to the USA with the backing of the Arab world. What a nut, talk about starting a WWIII in the middle east. If the USA does it with the blessing of the Arabs, then the muslim masses will stand down, but if the "Jews" do it, then all hell breaks loose.

Syria's leadership would love Israel to unite Syria with Israel bombing Iran.

As for your crazy tangent on Hitler, you are just too dumb to figure out you're in the wrong classroom. I don't give a shit how much Hitler got pissed off and used the German people, the point is your kind ignored him rising to power thus cost about 30 million people's lives.
No, I think it would be better if nobody attacked Iran. And you think the Arab world backs us? Arab countries disapprove highly of the US. What will start WWIII is continued interventionism, just as interventionism led to WWII. Big government does not solve the world's problems, it only creates them and makes them worse.

My tangent on Hitler? You are the one who brought up Hitler and World War II, not me. Furthermore, I was not alive during WWII, and I did not ignore anything. Hitler was elected to power democratically, as was the Nazi party. If you want to understand the causes of his rise to power, you need to understand what made Hitler favorable to the German people. And the answer is irrefutably clear if you pay any attention to history. Hitler came to power precisely because the German public was pissed off at the interventionist policies of the rest of Europe and the United States and the economic problems that resulted from them. Everything Hitler did after that fact was a direct result of foreign intervention it the Germany economy and political system.

Hitler caused the death of millions, a disgusting tragedy that is in no way justified. But what caused Hitler?

You're a dumbfuck,

First, the people of Israel are worried more about Iran getting nukes than anything else on this planet because the Iranians believe in the "missing Imam" that will come back to Earth after major chaos.

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis except they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

Idiots like you in the 1930s helped the Nazis rise to power and gain control of Europe until they enslaved millions and killed millions. Today you fucking inbreds are trying to repeat history on a nuclear level. go fucking kill yourself.
The people of Israel have told the US they want to deal with Iran themselves rather than be dependent on us. They have hundreds of nuclear weapons and an army. Iran has no well trained army and is only suspected of trying to develop a nuclear weapon. I think Israel can handle itself fine, as do Israelis.

So flouting 5,000 nuclear weapons in the face of these nuts and saying they can't have any is going to make them sane?

Your last statement has no relation to reality. Do you realize how the Nazis rose to power? Progressives like Woodrow Wilson imposed heavy sanctions and military restrictions on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles. The Germans were infuriated at this. The massive restrictions placed on Germany made it difficult for them to pay off their war debts, directly contributing to the hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic as they resorting to printing money instead. Hitler and the Nazis did not come to power running on a platform of killing the Jews. They ran on a platform with 2 tenets: 1) Abolish the Treaty of Versailles and 2) Create jobs.

The reason Hitler came to power was precisely because of US and European intervention. In fact, by attempting to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons, we are repeating the exact same mistakes that led to World War II. It is ironic you try to claim the opposite. Had the rest of the world engaged in noninterventionism, World War II would have never happened, and the Weimar Republic would have survived.

What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Nope doesn't prove anything. It's more like a phone book of sorts. As a supporter I want to vote in every poll available. This only points out where to do so at. I can see no place at all that it mentions voting more than once per poll.

:lol: Thanks for proving my point.

You're either a losertarian or a liberal, both losers with their views on national defense. Losertarians are just liberals that don't like high taxes and big Govt.

But you're both idiots with your views that the US military is the reason behind problems around the world as if we caused the rise of the Nazis, Soviets, terrorists today and the Chinese sneaking up behind you right now.

Too bad we just can't hand you over to the terrorsts and Chinese, since you don't appreciate the US military.

Losertarian... I know you are, but what am I?

As it seems the intelligent exchange of ideas segment of the discussion has concluded for the evening, I propose we retire from this thread.

What do ya say Kevin?

So since you babble about "defend liberty" under your moniker....how does Ron Paul's dumbass views of pulling back the military to the CONUS "defend liberty?"

Are we going to park tanks in your trailer park in O-H-I-O? Defend the Trailer Park Boys....

Look in the mirror.

There's no room for tanks in the trailer park silly.

You're just the typical twit.

You think Iran's neighbors less Pakistan don't give a crap about the "Persians with nukes." Especially if they lob missiles over their countries at Israel and create some huge war in the middle east with "the Jews."

You don't think the price of oil will go through the roof once Iran can blackmail their "Arab" neighbors with nukes. Oh, the price of oil is no big deal in your little world.

As for Hitler, you're too stupid to follow along how he is connected to Iran of today, try to focus only on Iran building nukes...moron.

So in your stupid Ron Paul world, the US military will leave Afghanistan and Iraq to the terrorists. Iran can build nukes. China can threaten Japan, Taiwan and every other south pacific country arguing with them over the South China sea. Russia can get back to threatening their former Soviet states in Central Asia and Europe...maybe invade them like Georgia with no punishment. On and on and on...meanwhile dumbfucks like you think we're safer and better off with our piggy banks.

You think it would be better if the "Jews" attacked the islamic republic of Iran compared to the USA with the backing of the Arab world. What a nut, talk about starting a WWIII in the middle east. If the USA does it with the blessing of the Arabs, then the muslim masses will stand down, but if the "Jews" do it, then all hell breaks loose.

As for your crazy tangent on Hitler, you are just too dumb to figure out you're in the wrong classroom. I don't give a shit how much Hitler got pissed off and used the German people, the point is your kind ignored him rising to power thus cost about 30 million people's lives.
No, I think it would be better if nobody attacked Iran. And you think the Arab world backs us? Arab countries disapprove highly of the US. What will start WWIII is continued interventionism, just as interventionism led to WWII. Big government does not solve the world's problems, it only creates them and makes them worse.

My tangent on Hitler? You are the one who brought up Hitler and World War II, not me. Furthermore, I was not alive during WWII, and I did not ignore anything. Hitler was elected to power democratically, as was the Nazi party. If you want to understand the causes of his rise to power, you need to understand what made Hitler favorable to the German people. And the answer is irrefutably clear if you pay any attention to history. Hitler came to power precisely because the German public was pissed off at the interventionist policies of the rest of Europe and the United States and the economic problems that resulted from them. Everything Hitler did after that fact was a direct result of foreign intervention it the Germany economy and political system.

Hitler caused the death of millions, a disgusting tragedy that is in no way justified. But what caused Hitler?

The people of Israel have told the US they want to deal with Iran themselves rather than be dependent on us. They have hundreds of nuclear weapons and an army. Iran has no well trained army and is only suspected of trying to develop a nuclear weapon. I think Israel can handle itself fine, as do Israelis.

So flouting 5,000 nuclear weapons in the face of these nuts and saying they can't have any is going to make them sane?

Your last statement has no relation to reality. Do you realize how the Nazis rose to power? Progressives like Woodrow Wilson imposed heavy sanctions and military restrictions on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles. The Germans were infuriated at this. The massive restrictions placed on Germany made it difficult for them to pay off their war debts, directly contributing to the hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic as they resorting to printing money instead. Hitler and the Nazis did not come to power running on a platform of killing the Jews. They ran on a platform with 2 tenets: 1) Abolish the Treaty of Versailles and 2) Create jobs.

The reason Hitler came to power was precisely because of US and European intervention. In fact, by attempting to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons, we are repeating the exact same mistakes that led to World War II. It is ironic you try to claim the opposite. Had the rest of the world engaged in noninterventionism, World War II would have never happened, and the Weimar Republic would have survived.

What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

As it seems the intelligent exchange of ideas segment of the discussion has concluded for the evening, I propose we retire from this thread.

What do ya say Kevin?

Yeah, that's probably for the best.

Like I said your "defend liberty" is just bullshit.

There's no room for tanks in the trailer park silly.

You think Iran's neighbors less Pakistan don't give a crap about the "Persians with nukes." Especially if they lob missiles over their countries at Israel and create some huge war in the middle east with "the Jews."

You don't think the price of oil will go through the roof once Iran can blackmail their "Arab" neighbors with nukes. Oh, the price of oil is no big deal in your little world.

As for Hitler, you're too stupid to follow along how he is connected to Iran of today, try to focus only on Iran building nukes...moron.

So in your stupid Ron Paul world, the US military will leave Afghanistan and Iraq to the terrorists. Iran can build nukes. China can threaten Japan, Taiwan and every other south pacific country arguing with them over the South China sea. Russia can get back to threatening their former Soviet states in Central Asia and Europe...maybe invade them like Georgia with no punishment. On and on and on...meanwhile dumbfucks like you think we're safer and better off with our piggy banks.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Your entire response consisted of argumentum ad hominem , strawmen, and red herrings. I tried to have a civil discussion with you, of which you have proven incapable, so I will politely ignore you from now on.

No, you're just an idiot when cornered can't defend the stupid position of pulling back the military to inside our borders and letting countries like Iran build nukes when they make threats to kill the big Satan and little Satan.

You don't even know who is the big Satan and little Satan according to Iran. Now, go away....:cuckoo:

[/QUOTE]
Your entire response consisted of argumentum ad hominem , strawmen, and red herrings. I tried to have a civil discussion with you, of which you have proven incapable, so I will politely ignore you from now on.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I like how you completely decided to ignore what I posted and make a whole new argument. Meanwhile, you make the whole "If you don't support Paul, you don't support the constitution argument."

By the way, you know he changed his position about taxes, right? He now supports a flat income tax.

The flat tax is not on income, it's on consumption. And Paul's position is that he would be willing to compromise with a 10% flat tax in lieu of the income tax. He's not exactly in love with it.

Pardon me, but if I can correct your statement, the flat tax is on income. It is the Fair Tax that is on consumption.

Immie

Yes, my mistake, I mixed the two up. The fair tax is what I meant and that's the one Paul would prefer over the income tax.

Today, you losertarians are making excuses for the ape of Iran building nukes because way back in the 1950s the CIA beat out the Soviets in picking a leader for Iran that was secular and not a religious nut like the people currently building nukes.

You of course have a link to prove they're building nukes :thup:

I re-read this, and it sounds too harsh in regards to Romney, so allow me to clarify.

Romney couldn't win the nomination last election for those reasons.

Nothing has significantly changed about Romney.

That said...given this current crop of candidates, Perry is my first choice, followed my Romney.

I personally think Perry is Romney without the baggage of the name, if you catch my drift. Some people are excited about Perry right now as an alternative to Romney, but once it hits that he was a Democrat who chaired Al Gore's presidential campaign in '88 I think people will abandon ship. Not to mention that the Tea Party didn't support him for Governor, so there's no reason they'll support him for President.

I think the fact that Perry was a once a Democrat will not hurt him with Republicans and will help him with independents and moderates.

Reagan was once a Democrat.

Hillary was once a Republican.

I voted for a blue dog southern Democrat Congressman for 15 years.

There's a colossal difference in ideology between a Texas blue dog Democrat and a liberal Massachusetts Democrat.

I believe it will help him garner independent voters as a guy who's seen the situation from both sides of the tracks.

Yeah, but Al Gore wasn't a Blue Dog Democrat, even if he was from Tennessee. And that's the problem. And Perry's pro-amnesty views show that. (Check NumbersUSA)

Forum List

Back