Aug. 10th Colorado picks the Tea Party Candidates for nominees

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
We have Dan Maes--standing with a shocked look in his face--that now appears to be 2000 votes ahead of Scott McInnis the RNC candidate--in a very close race for the Republican nominee for Govenor--and now Ken Buck running for Senator-- another Tea Party favorite that has just been announced winner over Jane Norton--a former administrator and RNC backed candidate of the RNC--will be running against our accidential senator democrat Michael Bennet who won against--Clinton supported Romanoff.

So don't tell me that the Tea Party in this country doesn't matter--:lol::lol:

In Colorado a typically RED state that only went BLUE for Barack Obama--Hey--these people will WIN in November.

But, since Dan Maes is a Tea Party candidate and not an RNC candidate he will need MONEY. And for all you tea partier's a couple of dollars is going to help him defeat democrat Hickenlooper in November--who is very wealthy. Ken Buck could probably use some help too.

For you tea partiers--to get this country BACK on track--we need to help our candidates with money.

Last edited:
Way to go Colorado!

You voted just the way the Democrats wanted you to

Can't wait for November

Could this be more Tea Party nut jobs heading for loses? FUNNY! The GOP has become the lapdog of the Tea Baggers.

We have Dan Maes--standing with a shocked look in his face--that now appears to be 2000 votes ahead of Scott McInnis the RNC candidate--in a very close race for the Republican nominee for Govenor--and now Ken Buck running for Senator-- another Tea Party favorite that has just been announced winner over Jane Norton--a former administrator and RNC backed candidate of the RNC--will be running against our accidential senator democrat Michael Bennet who won against--Clinton supported Romanoff.

In Colorado a typically RED state that only went BLUE for Barack Obama--Hey--these people will WIN in November.

But, since Dan Maes is a Tea Party candidate and not an RNC candidate he will need MONEY. And for all you tea partier's a couple of dollars is going to help him defeat democrat Hickenlooper in November--who is very wealthy. Ken Buck could probably use some help too.

For you tea partiers--to get this country BACK on track--we need to help our candidates with money.

Wow....just how many races are the Tea Baggers going to lose for the GOP this year?

Wow....just how many races are the Tea Baggers going to lose for the GOP this year?

Enough to keep the GOP from gaining control of Congress, it appears.

More proof that the tea partiers will vote out incumbent republicans too.

:)

I like that. As it says under my name "Vote the bums out"

To all you thinking of responding to me with "Hahahah the republicans are going to lose" I really dont care if they do or not. I just want to see all the incumbents fired.

PinkSlip.jpg

Last edited:

Enough to keep the GOP from gaining control of Congress, it appears.

We can only pray that after november neither party has control of congress but end up having to work together to pass anything. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back