Audit of Obama Fundraising Unlikely

I love watching all of the racism ooze out of people....

If there were any reason to investigate, I have no doubt that the REPUBLICAN FEC would investigate. And the fact that the wingnuts at newsmax are whining about it tells me how pathetic you guys are.

Sore losers.... it's so funny.
there are no "sore losers" here
unlike you guys for the past 8 years

Whiners and losers. You guys/girls need some more wine to mellow out.

You lost this election. That's life. We lost the last two that gave US a fucked up economy. Maybe we can turn the ship of state around and get it back on course.

If not, then you get your turn to screw it up.

Get a life.

Whiners and losers. You guys/girls need some more wine to mellow out.

You lost this election. That's life. We lost the last two that gave US a fucked up economy. Maybe we can turn the ship of state around and get it back on course.

If not, then you get your turn to screw it up.

Get a life.
ray, considering the whinng of the last 8 years, i think those on the conservative side have done a far better job of taking a loss than you guys did
yeah, there are a few that are as bad as some of yours, but no where near what your guys did

It doesn't mean he's done nothing wrong, only that they don't think they could find anything.

and if he done things wrong why wouldn't they be able to find anything?

Speaking as a regular donor to Obama I find it hysterical that people think he couldn't have possibly raised the money he did without cheating. I gave $20 - 30 every month. I'd imagine there were people giving double that every month and they still wouldn't reach the $2,300 individual limit. I didn't start giving until July when he locked up the nomination... I'd imagine there were people giving the entire 22 months of his campaign.

Not to mention those people who gave the full amount.

Speaking as a regular donor to Obama I find it hysterical that people think he couldn't have possibly raised the money he did without cheating. I gave $20 - 30 every month. I'd imagine there were people giving double that every month and they still wouldn't reach the $2,300 individual limit. I didn't start giving until July when he locked up the nomination... I'd imagine there were people giving the entire 22 months of his campaign.

I never said it wasn't possible, only that you can't draw a conclusion that he has done nothing wrong just because there has been no investigation.

Last edited:
Seems like there are quite a few libs here who'd like to minimize the matter and make it all out to be just sour Republican grapes. :eusa_whistle:

But... I kind of think some of you libs are missing the fact that one of our presidential candidates ALREADY released all his campaign finance information. And your guy was NOT that candidate.

This is just one of the little blurbs from Obama regarding "transparency".
Create a Transparent and Connected Democracy

* Open Up Government to its Citizens: The Bush Administration has been one of the most secretive, closed administrations in American history. Our nation’s progress has been stifled by a system corrupted by millions of lobbying dollars contributed to political campaigns, the revolving door between government and industry, and privileged access to inside information-all of which have led to policies that favor the few against the public interest. An Obama presidency will use cutting-edge technologies to reverse this dynamic, creating a new level of transparency, accountability and participation for America's citizens.

Source: barackobama.com

But when it comes to how he ran his own campaign, "transparency" is seemingly no longer of great import. :rolleyes:

Obama lied. He lied in the beginning about taking public financing and he lied about his intention to run a transparent government. He never even got out of the starting gate before he broke his promises. He said whatever he thought would get him elected.

Y'all been had.

Bring it on, I think the Obama campaign can probably take it. Considering we are ending a unprecedented period of executive secrecy I would appreciate opening the windows and letting in a little air.
you think Bush was bad, you aint seen nuffin yet
LOL

Bring it on, I think the Obama campaign can probably take it. Considering we are ending a unprecedented period of executive secrecy I would appreciate opening the windows and letting in a little air.

Obama should have already been the one to "bring it on". That's my point. People shouldn't have to track his ass down and MAKE him be honest. He promised transparency in government and couldn't even get out of the starting gate with that promise intact. Y'all should be pissed. He's already hoodwinked you.

you think Bush was bad, you aint seen nuffin yet
LOL

Yup these dumb shits claiming they want transparency when Obama has not been actively vetted by the press and uses the courts to shut up opponents. The idiocy that they believed he would open things up would be hilarious if not so sad when faced with reality they keep making excuses.

That secrecy will continue.

How many times did you give him 23.71? They have found thousands upon thousands of donations that appear to be currency conversions.

Newsmax.com – Ex-CIA Expert: Obama Took Millions in Illegal Foreign Donations

Ex-CIA Expert: Obama Took Millions in Illegal Foreign Donations
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:27 PM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman

A Newsmax investigation of Obama/Biden campaign contributors, undertaken in conjunction with a private investigative firm headed by a former CIA operations officer, has identified 118 donors who appear to lack U.S. citizenship.
Some of these “red flag” donors work for foreign governments; others have made public statements declaring that they are citizens of Cameroun, Nigeria, Pakistan, Canada, and other countries.
A Newsmax sampling of about 3,400 donors also found hundreds more who showed “yellow flags” such as not having used a Social Security number or a known U.S. address. Most U.S.-born citizens are issued Social Security numbers at birth or by the time they enter kindergarten.

Forum List

Back