Audio: VP Biden Praises Union Protestors Keeping GOP ‘Barbarians From the Gate’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This is YOUR Vice President folks. Vote this worthless ass and the Obama administration OUT in 2012...audio at site.

Posted on March 17, 2011 at 10:36pm by Meredith Jessup Print » Email » During a conference call with thousands of activists Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden joined Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka in commending union protesters for standing up to Republicans across the country.

“You guys built the middle class,“ Biden said during the ”virtual town hall” conversation hosted by the AFL-CIO. “I would just emphasize what Hilda [Solis] said and say it slightly different: We don’t see the value of collective bargaining, we see the absolute positive necessity of collective bargaining.

“Let’s get something straight,” he continued. “The only people who have the capacity — organizational capacity and muscle — to keep, as they say, the barbarians from the gate, is organized labor. And make no mistake about it, the guys on the other team get it. They know if they cripple labor, the gate is open, man. The gate is wide open. And we know that too.”

Biden also recognized the union activists for being a driving force behind his own political career. “I’ve got to state the obvious,” he said. “There’s an old expression: ‘You go home with them that brung you to the dance.’ You guys all brought me to the dance 36 years ago in Delaware as a United States senator. You’ve been with me, and I’ve stayed with you.”

In a more impassioned plea, Biden criticized conservatives for their “orgy” of greed, which he claimed led to the recent economic downturn.

read is all and video-audio at stie.
Audio: VP Biden Praises Union Protestors Keeping GOP ‘Barbarians From the Gate’ | The Blaze

I'm not surprised that he said it, only that he enunciated clearly with no gaffes. Maybe they recorded that few times and selected the best track? :lol:

I wish we would use middle class in its traditional sense, and not for anyone who dares to have a house.

The Democrats (particularly the current regime) destructive to the middle class. "You are all workers in the Great Republik."

I wish we would use middle class in its traditional sense, and not for anyone who dares to have a house.

The Democrats (particularly the current regime) destructive to the middle class. "You are all workers in the Great Republik."

The "middle class", in the "traditional sense", would never have existed in America if it wasn't for organized labor.

This is YOUR Vice President folks. Vote this worthless ass and the Obama administration OUT in 2012...audio at site.

Posted on March 17, 2011 at 10:36pm by Meredith Jessup Print » Email » During a conference call with thousands of activists Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden joined Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka in commending union protesters for standing up to Republicans across the country.

“You guys built the middle class,“ Biden said during the ”virtual town hall” conversation hosted by the AFL-CIO. “I would just emphasize what Hilda [Solis] said and say it slightly different: We don’t see the value of collective bargaining, we see the absolute positive necessity of collective bargaining.

“Let’s get something straight,” he continued. “The only people who have the capacity — organizational capacity and muscle — to keep, as they say, the barbarians from the gate, is organized labor. And make no mistake about it, the guys on the other team get it. They know if they cripple labor, the gate is open, man. The gate is wide open. And we know that too.”

Biden also recognized the union activists for being a driving force behind his own political career. “I’ve got to state the obvious,” he said. “There’s an old expression: ‘You go home with them that brung you to the dance.’ You guys all brought me to the dance 36 years ago in Delaware as a United States senator. You’ve been with me, and I’ve stayed with you.”

In a more impassioned plea, Biden criticized conservatives for their “orgy” of greed, which he claimed led to the recent economic downturn.

Audio: VP Biden Praises Union Protestors Keeping GOP ‘Barbarians From the Gate’ | The Blaze

Biden is a moron. Just like all the other liberals.

And regarding the OP, I don't get what to be "outraged" at. So Biden is in favor of unions. Who cares?

It took more than just unions to build this country and the middle class. Biden is a liar and a moron just what you'd expect from a libturd.

The "middle class", in the "traditional sense", would never have existed in America if it wasn't for organized labor.

lolz.

I think that the barbarians should sue Biden for libel. What did they ever do to be compared to the GOP Teabaggers?

Forum List

Back