Audio of POTUS call to a gold star widow

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

She is probably a racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic misogynist white supremacist.

again....Progs not interested in a story about trump that is actually fact based....so predictable.

Did you guys like the phone call?

What should he have done differently?

The left are despicable its not possible to shame them, they don't care.

This is an excellent point.

They consider their hypocrisy a virtue.

A certain percentage of people in the country are lowlife filthy scum liberals, its a free country I guess but they have become such a problem we have been forced to destroy them hence their fall from power over the past 7 years.

Right right, cause filthy Republican Scum Suckers would never, ever take four or five words of a speech completely out of context, creating a completely false narrative and then run campaign aids based on that false narrative.

No wait, that's exactly what the low life Filthy Republicans Scum Suckering Turds do. Isn't it?

Never mind.

I just got done reading this story in The Washington Post, and was checking to see if there was already an existing thread before creating one. God, why don't people on USMB do that more often? I digress.

Anyway, it was a very respectable phone call from the President. If I remember correctly she said she had five children. It's sad to know that they will grow up without a father. It wasn't just Sgt. De Alencar who made the ultimate sacrifice for his country. It was that entire family.

Progs, Trump's tone and word choice acceptable in this phone call?

Forum List

Back