Auburn shooting

no rally yet? dont liberals care about black on black crime?

You don't expect them to take time from their busy day to address such trivial matters, do you? They have built their careers around helping minorities and they insist that they are succeeding in changing people's lives. Don't you know that crimes like this are so rare that they are not worth mentioning? Gangs and inner city violence are almost a thing of the past because big brother government has taken these folks under their wing and their programs never fail. It's only that rampant white Hispanic on black crime that warrants our undivided attention. I guess you missed the memo.

Now, if you discover that the perp happens to be a Republican, that would change everything.

no rally yet? dont liberals care about black on black crime?

You don't expect them to take time from their busy day to address such trivial matters, do you? They have built their careers around helping minorities and they insist that they are succeeding in changing people's lives. Don't you know that crimes like this are so rare that they are not worth mentioning? Gangs and inner city violence are almost a thing of the past because big brother government has taken these folks under their wing and their programs never fail. It's only that rampant white Hispanic on black crime that warrants our undivided attention. I guess you missed the memo.

Now, if you discover that the perp happens to be a Republican, that would change everything.

Well it is in Alabama, so how do you know the police arent coverning it up. It could have been a Klan member that did it. I want to know where Holder is on this. And could these victums have looked like Obama's son as well?

Where is the outrage and the civil rights communitiy. Is black on black crime ok? But not if it's a white-hispanic?

This is one of those things everybody knows, but nobody talks about. Minorities killing each other, boring. Minorities killing any other race, boring. White people killing any other race, HATE CRIME!

Sharpton and Jackson know that black on black crime
is nothing that gets them the spotlight,ratings,media attention.
A nice juicy story of a white man shooting a black guy is racial hatred
no matter what the story was.The media feeds on this stuff and
Jackson and Sharpton stay in the news.

Jackson takes to the air waves and mumbles some kind of rhyming whatever and Sharpton gets a few
more people to watch his dopey show on MSNBC...Everybody wins.

Ok I havent made 15 post yet so no URL allowed. Google Sumter, SC two children murdered. Two children murdered....burned to death. Black on black and no not a damned peep about it!

Forum List

Back