Auburn QB has lousy throwing mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. You're predicting that a standout black collegiate quarterback won't make it in the NFL?

Way to go out on the limb there Nostradamus. :lol:

He is no Warren Moon - who almost got booed out of Seattle - before leading UW to a Rose Bowl win over Michigan - then went on to the HOF in the NFL.

Throws the prettiest spirals I have ever seen.

Watching Joe Montana destroy a good USC team 49-17, and Texas 38-10 -- now wonder made the coverof Time Magazine in Dec 1980

Best QB who ever played

Smucks like Pete Axthem of Newsweek said ND had no chance against Texas in the 1978 Cotton Bowl - because Texas had Earl Campbell and were more athletic and were faster

SCOREBOARD

38-10

Watching Joe Montana destroy a good USC team 49-17, and Texas 38-10 -- now wonder made the coverof Time Magazine in Dec 1980

Best QB who ever played

It's amazing that you have any time to utter a word, what with Joe's dick spending so much time in your mouth and all.

That's what they said about Bernie Kosar.

:eusa_eh:

No they didn't.

To quote Paulie Purebred...

You apparently don't know enough about football to be commenting on this subject.
Sure they did. They all were concerned that his sidearm delivery would never make it over bigger NFL defenders, predicting a lot of fumbles and incompletes.

Yeah, so much that he was the most sought after quarterback in the draft.

Best QB who ever played

It's amazing that you have any time to utter a word, what with Joe's dick spending so much time in your mouth and all.

Good grief Paulie. :eusa_hand:

Best QB who ever played

What?

I was going to gather up the 10 or 15 posts and threads the guy has made about Joe in the last 2 weeks or so, all saying how much he loves and cherishes him, and link them all but I figured most of the sports forum readers already know about his obsession. It's kind of creepy at this point.

What?

I was going to gather up the 10 or 15 posts and threads the guy has made about Joe in the last 2 weeks or so, all saying how much he loves and cherishes him, and link them all but I figured most of the sports forum readers already know about his obsession. It's kind of creepy at this point.

Ya ya...but at the moment I saw your post, there happened to be someone looking over my shoulder.
Hard to explain how people can tend to talk around here at times.. :redface:

I am a Univ of Wash grad.

Nothing would please me more than to see Oregon lose.

What sucks is that I don't think that is going to happen.

Sure -they lost to Ohio St in the Rose Bowl - but there probable opp Auburn blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back