Atty Gen. Holder Cleared: Fast and Furious Report Cites 14 others

So the administration investigated itself and found no guilt among the DoJ or others for gun running? Gee, that's a real fuckign shocker right there.

At work, i was told to investigate how well I was performing my job. As you can imagine, I came back with impeccable marks for myself.

It was CLAIMED that I once made a mistake at work. The Office had me investigate that horrifying claim. My careful investigation cleared me. But damn it, the investigation did name names. Of others.

I recommended me for a raise.

Hell, I'm thinking of amending the report to recommend me for a promotion. And I don't even work there anymore.

Except that's not the way government works.

Clinton was impeached.

So the administration investigated itself and found no guilt among the DoJ or others for gun running? Gee, that's a real fuckign shocker right there.

At work, i was told to investigate how well I was performing my job. As you can imagine, I came back with impeccable marks for myself.

This reminds me of the Warren Commission or the 911 commission or any government commission to investigate itself. You would think that by now as a society we would just stop wasting tax payer money. If the government wants to manipulate society and fuck us over they are going to do it. If they want to start wars unconstitutionally, they are going to do it. If they want to do some social engineering, they are going to do it.

I am optimistic though. It is really great since coming to this site to see how many bright people there are here. People now recognize that the person that started the whole "cry wolf" and started the bullshit "conspiracy theorist" tagline was George W. Bush himself. The elites are one big group of corrupt bastards. World leaders have more in common with each other than they do with their own peoples. Distinctions between parties and indeed nations, are prophetically becoming irrelevant just as these elites would have you believe. I think I have more in common with the average middle class Mexican worker, Chinese worker, Russian worker, or Iranian worker etc. than I have with either Romney or Obama or Putin or Blair or Hu Jintao or Ahmadinejad. Unfortunately, I don't think this realization is going to serve the purpose that the so called NWO had in mind. Eventually all of us middle class folk in all of these countries are going to connect via translation software on the web, and realize, hey, we don't need these guys manipulating the world economies and starting unnecessary wars keeping us busy, keeping them rich, and keeping advanced technology sequestered. Who says they forever and always need to be in charge?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNoM0dj9C2s]George Carlin comments on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

"People who are in charge will do what they want and will always do what they want." ~ George Carlin.

It was CLAIMED that I once made a mistake at work. The Office had me investigate that horrifying claim. My careful investigation cleared me. But damn it, the investigation did name names. Of others.

Hell, I'm thinking of amending the report to recommend me for a promotion. And I don't even work there anymore.

Clinton was impeached.

It worked this time, that is why you have independent counsel look into It.

Do you honestly think the DoJ was going to find anything that linked their superiors to the Fast and Furious? I had that figured out when they first started to investigate themselves.

Clinton was impeached.

. . . and then what? :lol: What other president was impeached? Quick now, with out using your search engine.

Yeah, right. It was a fucking distraction while they passed the 1999 Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. What was the significance of this? This enabled the elites to loot the economy and create the "too big to fails" that required the bail outs of 2008. Getting rid of the Glass–Steagall Act was the one biggest blunders this nation has done since. . . well, since Obamacare. But the hits, they keep on a comin' Don' they? It's not like the people have much say' in their machinations. :lol:

Clinton was impeached.

Try to be clear.

WHAT exactly is it that you now claim is "not the way it works?"

Is it not the way it works that the IG investigated the AG?

Is it not the way it works that Congress can investigate Executive branch malfeasance or fuck-ups?

And what on Earth does the fact that fat blowjob boy got impeached have to do with Issa or the IG in the Fast and Furious matter?

wut a shock

Shit actually DOES roll downhill,
and snowballs onto the lowest on the totem pole.

WHO, I ask you, could have EVAH guessed THIS???

I told you guys this was NOT what you were pretending it was.

Remember jsut how fucking quick you all shut up about it once the national spot light was on it?

you backed away at the speed of light

had this been under Bush the libs would be screaming "his own people cant do a legit investigation" but as long as its obamas own people they are okay with it. i personally am glad it turned out this way so people can now see how ugly this administration is.

FLASH!.....This just in!...

Attorney General John N. Mitchell has completely cleared H.R. Haldeman, E. Howard Hunt, John Ehrlichman, G. Gordon Liddy and Jeb Magruder of any wrongdoing involved in the break in of DNC headquarters, at the Watergate Hotel, in Washington D.C.

Film at 11....:rolleyes:

WTF???? I thought the wingnuts were claiming this would bring down the Administration????

Atty Gen. Holder Cleared: Fast and Furious Report Cites 14 others | Liberals Unite

The long awaited “Fast and Furious” report on the U.S. government’s gun-trafficking operation, released today found no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder had any knowledge of the botched effort to trace the flow of gun’s to Mexico’s drug cartels prior to January of 2011 when the case unraveled.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz said there is “no evidence that … Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation” before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011. However, the report notes that fourteen law enforcement officials created a “significant danger to public safety” under Operation Fast and Furious.

As Democrats we investigated ourselves.

Nothing here.......

Dick you are still a puss.

You think that matters to the wig-nuts?

Hell no. They want Holder charged with Murder.

Poor Frankie.......

You think that matters to the wig-nuts?

Hell no. They want Holder charged with Murder.

Poor Frankie.......

what would u say if he died under the bush administration?

I would say that he died as a result of the failed policy of interdiction and incarceration (the so-called war on drugs). I would also blame the policy of using bean bag shot when approaching arm suspects. Both are really dumb policies.

Which is exactly what I've said the day after I heard of his death.

The boss is supposed to know what his own dept is doing. If he doesn't know it's because he doesn't want to know, plausible deniability it's called. Or the guy that resigned ran an op like this without authorization or approval. Seriously, allowing guns to walk across the border? He decides on his own to do this? Don't know if it's illegal but if it isn't then it should be. Did Obama issue an official apology to Mexico for this? Much less one to Brian Terry's family.

Well apparantly any bosses in the Barry's ensemble aren't required to know whats going on in their baliwack.

I'm sure no apology was issued to anyone.

After all Holder didn't know anything about what his own department was doing. He's only the boss. Who would let him know anything??

Thats why Barry involked EP. Because Holder didn't know what was going on.

Oh yeah. I believe that one about as much as those little green men on Mars.

Holder got emails and was sent reports, that he claims he never read.

I always thought he knew about fast and furious and if he really didn't, he was an idiot with no clue on how to manage and run the justice department.

This report shows he is incompetent.

Yeah. like 3 blind mice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAXBPHBHsE]Three Blind Mice from 007 Dr.No - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back