Attribute a movie quote to a USMB member

SFC Ollie

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning...Smells like victory."

Dante

"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets."

- Dante in Clerks

225322202067clerks.JPG

Samson

"...I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"

- JACK Meet the Parents

"You're not very smart are you? I like my men that way." From Body Heat.

Take your pick.

J. W. Frogen: A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.

Sallow: I am an expert of electricity. My father occupied the chair of applied electricity at the state prison.

-W.C. Fields.

General Troutman in jail to the Russian Officer:
- If you would have studied Afghani history, you would know that this war can not be won.
----------------------------------------------

Rambo's contact-man in Afghanistan:
- There is a prayer: Allah, save us from the poison of the Cobra, from the teeth of the tiger and from the wrath of the Afghans. Do you know what this means?

Rambo:
- That you guys don't let shit on you.
-------------------------

Director of Rambo 3 at the end of the film
- This film is dedicated to the gallant people of Afghanistan.

Oddball:

"We would have been all right if there hadn't been any mess. But you can't handle mess. You need everything neat and easy. I don't know. Maybe you can't love anybody. It was so much Buck. When Buck died, it was like you buried all your love with him, and I don't understand that, I just don't know, I don't... maybe it wasn't even Buck; maybe it was just you. Maybe, finally, it was the best of you that you buried. But whatever it was... I don't know who you are. I don't know what we've been playing at. So I was crying. Because I don't know if I love you any more. And I don't know what I'm going to do without that."

- Calvin Jarrett, Ordinary People

"Feets, don't fail me now"; Bob Hope in The Ghost Breakers (1940).
I supppose Revere or CrusaderFrank or any member of the echo chamber when their lies are exposed and they cut and run.

Oddball:

"We would have been all right if there hadn't been any mess. But you can't handle mess. You need everything neat and easy. I don't know. Maybe you can't love anybody. It was so much Buck. When Buck died, it was like you buried all your love with him, and I don't understand that, I just don't know, I don't... maybe it wasn't even Buck; maybe it was just you. Maybe, finally, it was the best of you that you buried. But whatever it was... I don't know who you are. I don't know what we've been playing at. So I was crying. Because I don't know if I love you any more. And I don't know what I'm going to do without that."

- Calvin Jarrett, Ordinary People

Great movie.

OMG can't believe nobody beat me to it...
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "The T."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/ame]

Forum List

Back