Attorney: Kentucky clerk Kim Davis met with Pope Francis....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Perhaps I've treated him too cruelly!

CBS News ^ | 9-29-2015
Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who went to jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, met with Pope Francis last week during his visit to the U.S., Davis' attorney Mat Staver told CBS News. According to Staver, the two met briefly last Thursday, September 24, at the Vatican Embassy in Washington, D.C. Staver said Pope Francis spoke to Davis in English and asked her to pray for him. He said Davis, in return, asked the pope to pray for her. The pope told her to stay strong, according to her lawyer.

• Banned
QWTItCc.jpg

I have a deep respect for The Holy See but religious liberty doesn't mean you get to ignore the law whenever it suits your needs.

I have a deep respect for The Holy See but religious liberty doesn't mean you get to ignore the law whenever it suits your needs.

Apparently the Pope took the Constitution at FACE VALUE, not something spewed by liberal scum!

I have a feeling your definition of 'religious liberty' is nothing more than a version of sovereign citizenship with a religious twist.

Then lets start arresting Mayors of sanctuary cities and where medicinal marijuana is sold.

Oh, and lets start writing tickets for everyone doing 68mph in the 65mph zone

Exceptions were warranted

-Geaux

I'd like a photo. I have a hard time believing this, of course pious Christians never lie.

Then lets start arresting Mayors of sanctuary cities and where medicinal marijuana is sold.

-Geaux

I am down. Surely you must realize that just b/c others get away with breaking the law doesn't justify or excuse other violations of the law.

-Geaux

I am down. Surely you must realize that just b/c others get away with breaking the law doesn't justify or excuse other violations of the law.

But surely you must also realize that just because the Federal Government chooses which laws it wants to enforce, doesn't justify that we the people must follow them all.

-Geaux

-Geaux

But surely you must also realize that just because the Federal Government chooses which laws it wants to enforce, doesn't justify that we the people must follow them all.

-Geaux

Break whatever you law wishes. If you get caught, be sure to tell the judge you don't have to follow the law b/c the federal government breaks law as well. The legal defense of 'they do it too' will end with very predicable results.

CBS News ^ | 9-29-2015
Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who went to jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, met with Pope Francis last week during his visit to the U.S., Davis' attorney Mat Staver told CBS News. According to Staver, the two met briefly last Thursday, September 24, at the Vatican Embassy in Washington, D.C. Staver said Pope Francis spoke to Davis in English and asked her to pray for him. He said Davis, in return, asked the pope to pray for her. The pope told her to stay strong, according to her lawyer.

Judging from the appearance of she and her scarecrow husband I'd say the closest to Strong they'll ever be is how they smell. OOPS...two scarecrows:

COZ8I93WsAAFMEb.png

CBS News ^ | 9-29-2015

Judging from the appearance of she and her scarecrow husband I'd say the closest to Strong they'll ever be is how they smell. OOPS...two scarecrows:

COZ8I93WsAAFMEb.png

Judging a book by its cover... the BIAS and INTOLERANCE of the diseased mind of the left!

CBS News ^ | 9-29-2015

COZ8I93WsAAFMEb.png

Judging a book by its cover... the BIAS and INTOLERANCE of the diseased mind of the left!

If you look anything like either one of them you have my utmost sympathy. I've seen better heads at a cattle auction. About the judging.....I don't believe the fairy tales so it's OK for me to do a little judging.

Forum List

Back