Attorney: Girl, 5, in trouble for chatting about shooting bubble gun

You'll hear no argument from me in support of this type of over-reaction. But blaming it on 'the left'? Give me a break.

Who is in control of the education system in this country?

The American Tax Payer. And don't get me started on that bullshit of "Well then, why don't we get what we want!?"

You really believe that? If that's the case, you are a hopeless libturd lemming lacking any intellectual ability to discern reality from the fantasies your masters' allow you.

My niece is now starting to complain about her children's school and are discussing option of private schools. I personally think she should home school her girls, she's certainly smart and educated enough.

To teach her primarily about god and shit... and to indoctrinate them to not believe in any of the "revisionist liberal history" that will certainly not help later in life?

You know, if parents want to school their kids themselves, that's fine... but more often than not it seems to be out of paranoia and defensive actions to "protect" their kids from liberals or anti-religious types or whatever the fuck else.

Misguided is what it is, and their kids often grow up with problems because of it.

The more I think about your post here the more I think you must hate Christians, or is it any religion? Yes I know Christians(my next door neighbors) who home-school their kids and they do a damn fine job of it. So far everyone of their kids has been eligible for early start in college with the local public school picking up the tab. That means when they graduate from high-school they already have 2 years of college education. And our high-school, of course, take credit for their graduation. Makes their statistics look better. They also attend the high-school for musical instruction and sports. Every Friday they have other home schooled kids come over for interaction. They are the best behaved kids in the neighborhood. They've adopted two children from China, one of them is taking Irish dance. The other excelled in track and is now going to college. They've all been taking Chinese lessons too. Not only are they the best behaved, but they are the best educated kids in the neighborhood too. At least once a year they take in a visitor from another country, usually Japan or Korea. They grow their own food, harvest it and can it. The kids help with everything. And you seem to hate them because of their religion and their refusal to trust the public schools to educate their children?

Fucking lol

Who is in control of the education system in this country?

The American Tax Payer. And don't get me started on that bullshit of "Well then, why don't we get what we want!?"

You really believe that? If that's the case, you are a hopeless libturd lemming lacking any intellectual ability to discern reality from the fantasies your masters' allow you.

Then why do you vote for politicians? Why the FUCK would you vote for somebody who you don't believe to actually represent you, and support, push and enact policies that YOU support?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON A POLITICS FORUM IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY IN HOW THINGS OPERATED BY THE GOVERNMENT WORK?

YOU have a fucking say in how our education system works and operates. If you don't like how things operate, YOU lobby your representatives to do something about it.

Just because you don't have 'the' voice doesn't mean you don't have a voice.

Last edited:
I hope you idiots realize that the "students doing things that are regarded as terroristic" all started in the Bush years after 9/11, because you all were fucking hysterical, and the hysteria exploded into every day life in places it shouldn't have.

It's the same type of reaction and mentality, from back then, that spawned the TSA that you now all bitch about.

Or do you all forget about those countless stories of innocent kids bringing things to school that prior to 9/11 would only require confiscation of the item instead of police involvement? Things like pocket knives, etc.

It wasn't Sandy Hook.

Blowing bubbles is terroristic? Riiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

I hope you idiots realize that the "students doing things that are regarded as terroristic" all started in the Bush years after 9/11, because you all were fucking hysterical, and the hysteria exploded into every day life in places it shouldn't have.

It's the same type of reaction and mentality, from back then, that spawned the TSA that you now all bitch about.

Or do you all forget about those countless stories of innocent kids bringing things to school that prior to 9/11 would only require confiscation of the item instead of police involvement? Things like pocket knives, etc.

It wasn't Sandy Hook.

It started long before 2001 and has gotten progressively worse over time, they have been getting police involved in things like simple shoving matches since the 1980's.

When I was in school they called the cops on two junior high kids. A grasshopper jumped on one of them and fell down his shirt. He was trying to get it out and a friend was helping him. The nut in the office thought they were fighting and called the cops. Not bright these educator types. I mean, all the education you need to teach first grade is second grade! DUH

When Nashville schools adopted a 'zero tolerance' policy, the expelled the young son of the PTA president because he had a key chain that was made like a gun. You read those policies to mean actual weapons. But there are a lot of school teachers and administrators who can't read. So they just do whatever the hell they want to whomever is on their shit list for the day.
I know nothing about the incident in Nashville or Mount Carmel but I do know public school expulsion is rarely based on a single incident but rather a series incident. Usually the student gets a warning. If that doesn't change the behavior parents are informed and the student is disciplined. If there is another incident, particular if it's more serious then the student is likely to be expelled or at least suspended. The media rarely reports the whole story because it makes the story less sensational and that's what news reporting is all about today.

The one in Nashville made the paper. It was a single incident.

My niece is now starting to complain about her children's school and are discussing option of private schools. I personally think she should home school her girls, she's certainly smart and educated enough.

To teach her primarily about god and shit... and to indoctrinate them to not believe in any of the "revisionist liberal history" that will certainly not help later in life?

You know, if parents want to school their kids themselves, that's fine... but more often than not it seems to be out of paranoia and defensive actions to "protect" their kids from liberals or anti-religious types or whatever the fuck else.

Misguided is what it is, and their kids often grow up with problems because of it.

The more I think about your post here the more I think you must hate Christians, or is it any religion? Yes I know Christians(my next door neighbors) who home-school their kids and they do a damn fine job of it. So far everyone of their kids has been eligible for early start in college with the local public school picking up the tab. That means when they graduate from high-school they already have 2 years of college education. And our high-school, of course, take credit for their graduation. Makes their statistics look better. They also attend the high-school for musical instruction and sports. Every Friday they have other home schooled kids come over for interaction. They are the best behaved kids in the neighborhood. They've adopted two children from China, one of them is taking Irish dance. The other excelled in track and is now going to college. They've all been taking Chinese lessons too. Not only are they the best behaved, but they are the best educated kids in the neighborhood too. At least once a year they take in a visitor from another country, usually Japan or Korea. They grow their own food, harvest it and can it. The kids help with everything. And you seem to hate them because of their religion and their refusal to trust the public schools to educate their children?

I have a friend who home schooled hers and they all graduated college before age 18. They also went to a prestigious school of music in Nashville and all sing and play instruments. One got a master's before he was 20. He now serves our country in Afghanistan. Upon completion of his deployment he plans to go into poliitics.

When Nashville schools adopted a 'zero tolerance' policy, the expelled the young son of the PTA president because he had a key chain that was made like a gun. You read those policies to mean actual weapons. But there are a lot of school teachers and administrators who can't read. So they just do whatever the hell they want to whomever is on their shit list for the day.
I know nothing about the incident in Nashville or Mount Carmel but I do know public school expulsion is rarely based on a single incident but rather a series incident. Usually the student gets a warning. If that doesn't change the behavior parents are informed and the student is disciplined. If there is another incident, particular if it's more serious then the student is likely to be expelled or at least suspended. The media rarely reports the whole story because it makes the story less sensational and that's what news reporting is all about today.

It may have changed, but there were no warnings with their "zero tolerance" policy. My son was saved from being expelled for "pointing his pencil at the back of another student in a threatening way" only because he was on an IEP, he's special needs.

Somehow I would not think that a key chain would be part of the zero tolerance policy. I would think it would be actual weapons. That's just me. A key chain isn't a gun.

America is going down the drain .... sad but true! :(

No faster than it ever has, if it is.

Cry me a fucking river, and then drown yourself in it if you're so god damn mopey.

Wait until investors stop buying our bonds to fund our growing $16 trillion plus debt. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Fucking lol

I think we can take it from your response that she just PWNED you.

America is going down the drain .... sad but true! :(

No faster than it ever has, if it is.

Cry me a fucking river, and then drown yourself in it if you're so god damn mopey.

Wait until investors stop buying our bonds to fund our growing $16 trillion plus debt. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Right now Obama is getting the money from the federal employees' G Fund. Wait until they roll all of their money out of that fund! That would be just freaking funny!~

I believe my niece is an agnostic, not sure, never discussed it with her. I do know they don't attend any church and never have.

Oh, and you really need to research home schooling, you have no idea what it is.

I have no idea what it is? Are you fucking joking? Home schooling is home schooling... teaching kids outside of the local independent school district at home. Children are still required to be taught according to certain curriculum standards, but that doesn't preclude the parents from stepping in at every opportunity and just glossing over issues or teaching their kids that such and such is wrong.

Believe me bitch, I know what Home Schooling is. And I know the type of "beliefs" that many home schooled children come out of it with.

Three most commonly cited reasons for home schooling by parents

"The three reasons selected by parents of more than two-thirds of students were concern about the school environment, to provide religious or moral instruction, and dissatisfaction with the academic instruction available at other schools. "

So shut up, bitch.

Apparently you don't know about home schooling. There are no "standards" that are required to be taught. You need to take a test once a year, that's pretty much it. No requirement on showing improvement on that test either (which I do think there should be). Some homeschoolers really don't get an education, but I don't think they're any worse off than public schooled kids. Most homeschoolers get a fantastic education. And all parents should be teaching their children that such and such is wrong regardless of if they are homeschooling them or not. What, you don't think kids should be taught morals?

One Japanese student I had stayed with me because just before she came, my neighbors got sick, it was going through their whole family. After the student was here, when they were well, she spent a lot of time over there. She had a birth defect which affected her height and other things. She said to me "American children are wonderful. They accept me for who I am, they don't ask about my height or make fun of me because I didn't grow tall." I didn't have the heart to tell her that's not all American children, just my next door neighbor's children. So sorry you don't think children should be taught things like that, but then what can you expect from someone who hasn't been taught manners himself.

I believe my niece is an agnostic, not sure, never discussed it with her. I do know they don't attend any church and never have.

Oh, and you really need to research home schooling, you have no idea what it is.

I have no idea what it is? Are you fucking joking? Home schooling is home schooling... teaching kids outside of the local independent school district at home. Children are still required to be taught according to certain curriculum standards, but that doesn't preclude the parents from stepping in at every opportunity and just glossing over issues or teaching their kids that such and such is wrong.

Believe me bitch, I know what Home Schooling is. And I know the type of "beliefs" that many home schooled children come out of it with.

Three most commonly cited reasons for home schooling by parents

"The three reasons selected by parents of more than two-thirds of students were concern about the school environment, to provide religious or moral instruction, and dissatisfaction with the academic instruction available at other schools. "

So shut up, bitch.

Apparently you don't know about home schooling. There are no "standards" that are required to be taught. You need to take a test once a year, that's pretty much it. No requirement on showing improvement on that test either (which I do think there should be). Some homeschoolers really don't get an education, but I don't think they're any worse off than public schooled kids. Most homeschoolers get a fantastic education. And all parents should be teaching their children that such and such is wrong regardless of if they are homeschooling them or not. What, you don't think kids should be taught morals?

One Japanese student I had stayed with me because just before she came, my neighbors got sick, it was going through their whole family. After the student was here, when they were well, she spent a lot of time over there. She had a birth defect which affected her height and other things. She said to me "American children are wonderful. They accept me for who I am, they don't ask about my height or make fun of me because I didn't grow tall." I didn't have the heart to tell her that's not all American children, just my next door neighbor's children. So sorry you don't think children should be taught things like that, but then what can you expect from someone who hasn't been taught manners himself.

That is priceless. But I've got to spread the rep around.

Forum List

Back