Attorney General Eric Holder--in trouble again--this time over gun ownership.

Criminals don't have to ignore the law.

geezus ....Chris why do you think they do?.....AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??.....

Yes you are.

Military assault rifles have no legitimate use.

They should be banned.

Just like RPGs or grenades.

Chris.... so you are telling us that if a group of "criminals" were going to use ILLEGAL weapons to rob a bank for instance,that you would expect one guy would say...."wait a minute guys...these weapons are illegal,we cant use them".....and all of them would say..."yea your right,we will have to use another type of gun?".....is that what you are implying?.....

geezus ....Chris why do you think they do?.....AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??.....

Yes you are.

They should be banned.

Chris.... so you are telling us that if a group of "criminals" were going to use ILLEGAL weapons to rob a bank for instance,that you would expect one guy would say...."wait a minute guys...these weapons are illegal,we cant use them".....and all of them would say..."yea your right,we will have to use another type of gun?".....is that what you are implying?.....

Assault weapons have no legitimate purpose.

End of story.

Yes you are.

They should be banned.

I'm an anus.

End of story.

fixed that for you

All remember that Eric Holder, the new Attorney General of the United States referred to us as: "A nation of cowards"--which created much discussion & outrage over his comments.

This week it is about gun ownership: Stating that he would ban assault fully automatic weapons in the United States, "as a favor to Mexico"--citing the violence along the Mexican border between drug lords & the Mexican military.

In the first place, fully automatic weapons were banned by Ronald Reagan in 1986. They are no longer sold in the United States. The ones we have today simply look like a fully automatic--assault weapon--when they're really not.

In the second place, Mexican drug lords can get all the fully automatic weapons they want from China & S. America. They certainly do not get them from us.

I think it's time for President Obama to call in Eric Holder for these outrageous comments. Eric Holder swore an oath to protect & defend the Constitution Of the United States. Instead he appears to be more intent on single-handedly re-writing it, for his own personal preferences.

BTW--Since Barack Obama was elected gun sales have skyrocketed in the United States--out of fear that they will be banned.

President Hussein CHOSE HOLDER, for his anti-American, thus anti-2nd amendment position. So it's unlikely that the Lord of the Idiots will be chastizing Holder for doing what he was hired to do.

The notion that the Mexican drug-thugs needed the US to buy their fire arms is absurd.

Just follow the idiocy here... DRUG-THUGS ARE ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE... and THE LEFT'S SOLUTION IS TO DISARM THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

These people are not STUPID... THEY'RE SUBVERSIVES. The left and their Comrade Moderates have elected the ENEMY of America to GOVERN AMERICA.

Anyone shocked?

Yes you are.

They should be banned.

End of story.
they are legitimate to the guys robbing the bank Chris,and they WILL get them even if they were DOUBLE BANNED.....

is THIS also an assault riffle?

DisplayPic.aspx
come on chris, answer the question

Yes you are.

They should be banned.

End of story.

Well that's simply not true... Assualt weapons have the exquisitely legitimate purpose of high cyclic rates of fire which extends to the user the means to seek out, close with and destroy their enemy by fire and manuever.

Assualt weapons serve the purpose of destroying human beings who the user determines need to be destroyed and they're a very effective means of doing so.

Now the interesting thing about Lil' Chrissy here is SHE feels that there are no legitimate reasons to destroy one's enemies... and this is due to Chrissy's erroneous feelings that 'there are no enemies'... that 'the government' has that job...

Sure, this is a foolish notion, but that's the kind of notion's that fools are usually found expressing.

There are no assualt weapons being sold in the US... at least none sold absent the apropriate license to sell them to those with the appropriate license to but them.

Chrissy refuses to answer Dive's query because she's a liar; a subversive who is INTENTIONALLY ADVANCING WHAT SHE KNOWS TO BE FALSE, AS A TRUTH, FOR THE PURPOSES OF DECEPTION. Chrissy's ideas are antithetical to those which exemplfy America, thus Chrissy is an ANTI-AMERICAN.

Chrissy NEEDS to use the phrase "Assault-Rifle" because the phrase projects a concept which forces an erroneous inference by those who possess the means to VOTE, but who are IGNORANT of fire-arms, the mechanical functions of fire-arms; the bed rock principles which provide for the inalienable right to own and use those fire-arms; the intrinsic responsibilities inherent in those rights, born of those principles... the purpose of Chrissy's LIE is to misinform those mentioned above, to CON then into voting AWAY the Constitutional protections which limit the power of government from infringing on the means of the individual to exercise their rights... Thus Chrissy is KNOWINGLY using misinformation to gather the necessary power to USURP THE MEANS OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHT TO OWN AND USE A FIRE-ARM IN DEFENSE OF THEIR LIVES...

Thus Chrissy is a clear and present threat to the lives of those who are endowed by their creator with the inalienable right, which carries the sacred responsibility to defend that right and the means to exercise it.

Thus where and when Chrissy and her comrades are successful in usurping the means of the individual to exercise their rights, then Chrissy and her comrades int he government and elsewhere, along with the a-political who have adhered to her position will be the enemy of those who overtly reject their power and will be without a DOUBT first hand witnesses to the legitimate purpose of an 'Assault-Rifle'... and the semi-automatic versions.

Now Chrissy and Comrades, feel free to scoff and scowl and feign outrage at what you'll need to delcare is a threat... proclaim the position insane and playout all of the usual inanities which you are helpless to avoid; laugh and giggle and inform us of how the individual can't take on the government... and so on.

Just keep pushing... and file this thread away so that when you idiots have taken a step too far and you find yourself being hunted down for summary execution, you can recall a time and day when you had a chance to just shut the fuck up, turn your ass around and to NOT POKE THE BEAR.

Americans are a patient and forgiving people, but there are limits and you idiots are standing on it.

Last edited:
Military style assault weapons have no legitimate use.

They need to be banned.

We don't let people own RPGs.

This is no different.

at the risk of repeating myself, you really are stupid.

criminals ignore the law with the same frequency with which you ignore reality.

pinhead.

Criminals don't have to ignore the law. The legality of assault weapons makes it easier for criminals to get these guns.

How fucking stupid are you?

Seems to me YOU are the stupid one, Chrissy. If you'd quit wearing those panties over your head some oxygen might get in.

WTF is an assault weapon? Does this mean *I* should be banned? I can kill you in half a dozen ways in less than a second each way, with my fingers.

Guess I need to have those little murderous things amputated huh?

You are such a douche.:eusa_eh:

pinhead.

Criminals don't have to ignore the law. The legality of assault weapons makes it easier for criminals to get these guns.

Seems to me YOU are the stupid one, Chrissy. If you'd quit wearing those panties over your head some oxygen might get in.

WTF is an assault weapon? Does this mean *I* should be banned? I can kill you in half a dozen ways in less than a second each way, with my fingers.

yeah he never defined for me what an assault weapon is either.

pinhead.

What'd you tell him to take the panties off for, if you're just going to twist them around his neck anyway?

pinhead.

No wonder your wife is leaving you.

What'd you tell him to take the panties off for, if you're just going to twist them around his neck anyway?

You don't faze me in the slightest.

I have learned from you how chicken shit the right is.

You don't even have the balls to admit that military style weapons have no legitimate civilian use.

Coward.

way to make it personal, moron

You don't faze me in the slightest.

I have learned from you how chicken shit the right is.

You don't even have the balls to admit that military style weapons have no legitimate civilian use.

Coward.
what the fuck is a "military style weapon"?

what about that rifle i posted, is that "military style"?

It really crosses the line.

Honestly Dive, get out of your cabin now and then.

I'm worried about you.

Forum List

Back