Attorney General describes Trump U as a Classic "bait and switch"

R

rdean

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called Trump University a "pretty straightforward" case of fraud:

"This is the equivalent of putting up a sign that says Trump Hospital, when it's not, and the people in it aren't nurses and doctors," he said.

Watch Trump University fraud victims describe how Donald Trump scammed them of their savings

For some reason, the press completely ignores Trump's current biggest scandal.

Trump has a November 28th court date. I suspect the first of many. How can he insist he will take care of Americans when so much of his fortune is built on scamming Americans.

From Fox News:

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

The claimants include curtain makers, chandelier shops, cabinet makers and even Trump's lawyers who represented him in prior cases.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, former Trump Plaza president Jack O'Connell said Trump made withholding payment a part of his business strategy.

"Part of how he did business as a philosophy was to negotiate the best price he could," O'Connell said. "And then when it came time to pay the bills," Trump would say "'I’m going to pay you but I’m going to pay you 75% of what we agreed to.'"

------------------------------

Well, at least you can't say his victims aren't diverse. Apparently, there is no group he hasn't stiffed at one time or another.

I know for Republicans, this is good business, but for people with a conscience and morals, it's a disgrace.

No doubt he feels people silly enough to to business with him don't deserve to make a profit.

Gee, waddya know. A Democrat accusing Trump of fraud. Who would have ever guessed it???

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called Trump University a "pretty straightforward" case of fraud:

"This is the equivalent of putting up a sign that says Trump Hospital, when it's not, and the people in it aren't nurses and doctors," he said.

Watch Trump University fraud victims describe how Donald Trump scammed them of their savings

Trump has a November 28th court date. I suspect the first of many. How can he insist he will take care of Americans when so much of his fortune is built on scamming Americans.

From Fox News:

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

The claimants include curtain makers, chandelier shops, cabinet makers and even Trump's lawyers who represented him in prior cases.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, former Trump Plaza president Jack O'Connell said Trump made withholding payment a part of his business strategy.

"Part of how he did business as a philosophy was to negotiate the best price he could," O'Connell said. "And then when it came time to pay the bills," Trump would say "'I’m going to pay you but I’m going to pay you 75% of what we agreed to.'"

Well, at least you can't say his victims aren't diverse. Apparently, there is no group he hasn't stiffed at one time or another.

I know for Republicans, this is good business, but for people with a conscience and morals, it's a disgrace.

Good news! So, will Adolf Trump soon be a felon?

Gee, waddya know. A Democrat accusing Trump of fraud. Who would have ever guessed it???
I posted examples. I notice you didn't.
I'm supposed to post examples of what, all the people who DIDN'T complain? What we see is Trump slowly pulling ahead of Clinton in the polls and the more steam he gains, the more the left comes up with "allegations" (from Democrats) of wrong doing.

I'm supposed to post examples of what, all the people who DIDN'T complain? What we see is Trump slowly pulling ahead of Clinton in the polls and the more steam he gains, the more the left comes up with "allegations" (from Democrats) of wrong doing.
You think the people that Trump stiffed and ripped off were all Democrats?
You really believe that?
What about the GOP base, is his run for president and promise of jobs just another swindle? Based on his record, how do you know it isn't?

You know he has court dates, right?

From Fox News:

Good news! So, will Adolf Trump soon be a felon?

He has to lose the civil case. If he loses it, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

But with the bribery, there doesn't need to be a civil case. It can go right to criminal charges.

You really believe that?
What about the GOP base, is his run for president and promise of jobs just another swindle? Based on his record, how do you know it isn't?

I think they're paid liars and so do you.

You really believe that?

Who is paid liars?

Grads of Trump U, if you didn't like your picture taken with a card board cut out,
Donald Trump is appearing in court on November 28th for Fraud and Racketeering. Get your picture take with the real thing.
See ya there!

You really believe that?

Who is paid liars?
For starters, your question was loaded. You said "the people that Trump stiffed and ripped off". That hasn't been determined in a court of law, has it? But yet you assume that it has. Second, I'm saying the accusers are most likely paid liars. How about if you wait until it goes to court to render your biased verdict, hack?

You really believe that?

Who is paid liars?
For starters, your question was loaded. You said "the people that Trump stiffed and ripped off". That hasn't been determined in a court of law, has it? But yet you assume that it has. Second, I'm saying the accusers are most likely paid liars. How about if you wait until it goes to court to render your biased verdict, hack?
Well, it's certainly been determined by the people that went there.

In fact, there have been so many lawsuits against Trump, over 3,500, that a huge number of people have won. A Supreme Court judge even made Trump pay when he stiffed his former wife.

Donald Trump, the Great Betrayer
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/opinion/donald-trump-the-great-betrayer.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back