Attorney General Barr Puts Former Intel Bosses On Notice

Mitchell-- sorry, Barr, is off to delight the right wing blogosphere until his house of cards can't stand anymore. He's going up against people who gave their lives to this country. The opposite of himself and his client-- sorry, President.

The price the Trumpet clan will pay will be high.

There is no "Trumpet clan" you are living in fantasy land.

Mitchell-- sorry, Barr, is off to delight the right wing blogosphere until his house of cards can't stand anymore. He's going up against people who gave their lives to this country. The opposite of himself and his client-- sorry, President.
He can't do any worse than Obama wanting to transform what they died for.

I have a nephew who drives a bus in the DC area. He tells me the Democrats are being very quiet on his bus the past two weeks. Before, they were always saying things just like the snowflakes on USMB are still doing. He says it feels like a calm before the storm. No more bragging, taunting or blasting conservatives. It will be great to see all those assholes reporting to Federal prisons.
^ LOL that's the craziest post I've ever seen. "I have a nephew who drives a bus in the DC area." Oh man, he must be super secretly in the know! He drives a bus in the "D.C. area!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you intended it as a ridiculous joke, then I apologize. Carry on.

I was talking about his asshole passengers. He's a right wing Republican in a sea of snowflakes.
So he's a butthurt idiot who hates where he lives. Tell him it's way cheaper to live somewhere else, and invite him to do so. I'll consider it a favor.
Your worship of the ruling class is hilarious.
Lol what? Are you suggesting I'm part of the ruling class? Then bow down! :lmao:
We know you aren't, but the ruling class "liberals" rely on your stupidity to stay in power. Just like Obama relied on your stupidity to get Obama care passed. See a cycle here?

Of course political party's spy on one another. The bar has been sufficiently lowered to the point that anything goes. The big problem is that everything that they are doing has been forbidden by so many statutes that no one can keep up with it. I have no idea where this is going.
Democrats made Nixon look like Mother Teresa.
And scump makes Nixon look like a choir boy ,a man of honor
Well after Barr's investigation shows the Obama administration did worse. What you gonna say?

Of course political party's spy on one another. The bar has been sufficiently lowered to the point that anything goes. The big problem is that everything that they are doing has been forbidden by so many statutes that no one can keep up with it. I have no idea where this is going.
Well after Barr's investigation shows the Obama administration did worse. What you gonna say?
I'll believe anything that fat pos says when pigs or trump fly

It's not Trump investigating, this will be fun to watch!

Oh ?? Who gave the fat fuck authority> He's up trumps butt

Oh ?? Who gave the fat fuck authority> He's up trumps butt
I'm saying if Obama is proven doing what he is accused of. Will you say he is below Nixon?

The religion of hatred ^^^^^^^^^

hatred has nothing to do with it ,,,,,these republican pos should pay for fn up america

Come on Ed, you call him a pig, you say republicans fucked up 'america' (you can't even capitalize America) You, seem to have nothing but hatred. Your post has no logic at all just name calling. You're not fooling anyone. BTW if Trump could actually fly, you'd probably say he can't walk.

hatred has nothing to do with it ,,,,,these republican pos should pay for fn up america

Come on Ed, you call him a pig, you say republicans fucked up America (you can't even capitalize America) You, seem to have nothing but hatred. Your post has no logic at all just name calling. You're not fooling anyone.
Does Dowd have any logic?
“He does outrageous, nasty, destructive things, knowing full well he’s crossing a line, and then he pretends he didn’t,” said Trump biographer Tim O’Brien. “He has spent five decades going to gossip columnists, radio shows, TV interviews and newspapers to stick a knife into almost anybody who crosses his path that he doesn’t like and he revels in it. There is something amazing in the Energizer Bunny aspect of his nastiness and his ignorance. He doesn’t care what people think about how mean or dumb he is. He just keeps going.”

O’Brien said Pelosi “hit on something that is core to his con. His whole life is about the cover-up. He has covered up his academic record, his health reports, his dalliances with women, his finances, his family history. Even while he was saying he was the most transparent president in history, his Treasury secretary was across town telling Congress, ‘I’m not giving you the president’s tax returns.’

“One of the biggest motivating factors in Trump’s life — other than food, greed, sex and revenge — is mythmaking. Deep down, he knows he’s a pathological liar and he’s not the person he says he is. But any time anyone pierces that veil, it sends him into a rage.”

It’s wearing, not letting this petulant man wear us all out.

Come on Ed, you call him a pig, you say republicans fucked up America (you can't even capitalize America) You, seem to have nothing but hatred. Your post has no logic at all just name calling. You're not fooling anyone.
“He does outrageous, nasty, destructive things, knowing full well he’s crossing a line, and then he pretends he didn’t,” said Trump biographer Tim O’Brien. “He has spent five decades going to gossip columnists, radio shows, TV interviews and newspapers to stick a knife into almost anybody who crosses his path that he doesn’t like and he revels in it. There is something amazing in the Energizer Bunny aspect of his nastiness and his ignorance. He doesn’t care what people think about how mean or dumb he is. He just keeps going.”

O’Brien said Pelosi “hit on something that is core to his con. His whole life is about the cover-up. He has covered up his academic record, his health reports, his dalliances with women, his finances, his family history. Even while he was saying he was the most transparent president in history, his Treasury secretary was across town telling Congress, ‘I’m not giving you the president’s tax returns.’

“One of the biggest motivating factors in Trump’s life — other than food, greed, sex and revenge — is mythmaking. Deep down, he knows he’s a pathological liar and he’s not the person he says he is. But any time anyone pierces that veil, it sends him into a rage.”

It is astounding that you cannot see Dowd's hatred (as penned by herself) and are duped into thinking she is objective. BTW you provided no links to those quotes. Personally, I think you lefties revel in hatred.

It is astounding that you cannot see Dowd's hatred (as penned by herself) and are duped into thinking she is objective. BTW you provided no links to those quotes. Personally, I think you lefties revel in hatred.
Read a real newspaper the NY Times and you might get a clue Comey has something to say too about that coward that lying crud in our WH too

Read a real newspaper the NY Times and you might get a clue Comey has something to say too about that coward that lying crud in our WH too

I do, that's how I know what a yellow rag it has become. You can't see that because you limit yourself to what agrees with your POV. It's like living in a hall of parrots and mirrors. Everywhere you look agrees with what they tell you.

Political spying was never done using the FBI and the FISA court with an unverified document before now. That is the problem. The fact that parties get opposition research on each other is a whole other subject and typical. Using the DOJ and FBI as political adversarial entities is definitely more like a soft coup.

b5f63ac0a06cbb6a2cf8449739492e00edb4aeb0fae552771ff539829f3996bb.jpg

[ Oh man, he must be super secretly in the know! He drives a bus in the "D.C. area!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you intended it as a ridiculous joke, then I apologize. Carry on.

You're the joke....If you knew anything about intel gathering you'd know regular people doing regular things are what trend-assessments are based on. You might remember in the Godfather movie when Michael saw an ordinary looking Cuban attack a soldier....the ordinary looking Cuban was a Castro revolutionary and was shot dead. At that point Michael knew Castro's followers were dedicated revolutionaries and the Mob gambling empire was in jeopardy. Anecdotal evidence is every bit as legit as signal intel/satellite imagery.

A troll calling me a troll. Thank you. Very similar in nature to uc policemen calling me a liar. It almost worked until their own evidence established my word.

Your personal conflict with the law is not the subject here. Your pompous-ass statement at the beginning of your former post won you the 'troll' moniker.
I love the Law. Politic posing as Law is another story. Politic posing as Law is very much on point to this whole thread.

He's going up against dead people?

Forum List

Back