Attorney for indicted pro lifer We'll get this case dismissed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California is lodging 15 felony counts against two pro-life activists behind the landmark 2015 series alleging Planned Parenthood sold the body parts of aborted babies for profit, but the attorney for one of the defendants says a vigorous defense will be offered on multiple fronts.

Read more at Attorney for indicted pro-lifer: ‘We’ll get this case dismissed’
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully they can get this dismissed. Why should they be prosecuted when the Government does the same exact thing on every American there is. We don't have consent.
Anyone with a brain can also realize if they were asked for consent do you seriously think an honest response would have been given in this video " NO"!!!

California is lodging 15 felony counts against two pro-life activists behind the landmark 2015 series alleging Planned Parenthood sold the body parts of aborted babies for profit, but the attorney for one of the defendants says a vigorous defense will be offered on multiple fronts.

Hopefully they can get this dismissed. Why should they be prosecuted when the Government does the same exact thing on every American there is. We don't have consent.
Anyone with a brain can also realize if they were asked for consent do you seriously think an honest response would have been given in this video " NO"!!!

why should it be dismissed. they fabricated a story involved law enforcement slandered planned parenthood.

they deserve to go to jail. maybe that will teach the scum to leave people alone and stop being lying lunatics

There is precedent for dismissal.

It's overkill on California's part, trying to protect the left's Holy Grail, murdering the most innocent of all

We?

Nope.

They're guilty and deserve to pay for their crime.

Whether or not you believe in freedom, and we know the OPA does not, you don't have any choice but to abide by the law.

As to the underlying issue, you can try to get every single hospital and every single research lab to stop doing what PP did. No laws were broken by anyone but those two criminals.

Bottom line is that the only reason any of you phony pro-life types want to stop PP is that they serve poor women. Suck it up.

It's overkill on California's part, trying to protect the left's Holy Grail, murdering the most innocent of all

SassyIrishLass

Post link to "precedent for dismissal".

One of the many lies you have spouted is that your husband is an attorney so this should not be difficult for you.

We?

Nope.

Whether or not you believe in freedom, and we know the OPA does not, you don't have any choice but to abide by the law.

As to the underlying issue, you can try to get every single hospital and every single research lab to stop doing what PP did. No laws were broken by anyone but those two criminals.

Bottom line is that the only reason any of you phony pro-life types want to stop PP is that they serve poor women. Suck it up.

Spoken like the good little Nazi you are.

SassyIrishLass

One of the many lies you have spouted is that your husband is an attorney so this should not be difficult for you.

My husband is an attorney and the precedent is in the link you stupid bastard.

You're the liar of the forum, I know this, you've lied about me.

I'm stunned again, no squawking and parroting CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!

You're a joke, lug nut, you can't prove a damn thing you spew and then get all mad when you get laughed at.

Now go soak your dentures and get past I think you're anything but an annoying OLD troll.

why should it be dismissed. they fabricated a story involved law enforcement slandered planned parenthood.

they deserve to go to jail. maybe that will teach the scum to leave people alone and stop being lying lunatics

So I guess no more undercover stings on Tobacco company executives, on cheating real estate agents, just so you can pretend planned parenthood doesn't sell fetus parts.

And don't give me the "its just expenses" Crap. Money changes hands.

We?

Nope.

That thing is no Nazi, it's a befuddled lying loon trying to look intelligent and it fails at that. Joke of the forum.

Too fucking stupid to read the link then whines about precedent....LMAO

Alleged...........they lied
They intentionally created a hit piece rather than honest facts acquired legally.

I don't know why it took so long for them to be charged.

We?

Nope.

Nazi's don't have the US Constitution.

Eat your heart out.

SassyIrishLass

I'm stunned again, no squawking and parroting CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!

You're a joke, lug nut, you can't prove a damn thing you spew and then get all mad when you get laughed at.

Now go soak your dentures and get past I think you're anything but an annoying OLD troll.

You should not have lied that you knew more than is what's in the article. You're caught -

And so were they.

Deal with it.

SassyIrishLass

Lmao, I had to crack up when you said " stupid bastard" I lost it. I think that one makes many of us feel the same way toward he/she.

Lug is just another useful idiot for the Feds to spread their bs propaganda within the cult of nuts.

Alleged...........they lied
They intentionally created a hit piece rather than honest facts acquired legally.

I don't know why it took so long for them to be charged.

They had to dream up enough bs and red tape to make up enough bs lies so the public would accept the unfair sentencing of them.

The Government does the same thing to every American , so why should they be prosecuted for doing the same thing the Gov. does.

We?

Nope.

Nazi's don't have the US Constitution.

Eat your heart out.

Freedom of the press is part of it, and there is no privacy expectation in a restaurant.

Killing babies and selling their body parts is big bu$ine$$. We can't have anyone interfering with profit$.

New Topics

Forum List

Back