Attorney: Crosses at Catholic University violate human rights of Muslim students

I don't like the Catholic crosses. I find it gross to see a man crucified in effigy. I do not have the right to force any Catholic, in church or out of it, in their schools or out of them, to hide their cross because I find it offensive.

That might have been the plan. So many "Christians" do not care for the replication of how Yeshua suffered on the cross, that the muslim's lawyer figured that the crucifix would be an easy target (after all, it IS different from a simple wooden cross, that implies the same thing). Maybe if the muslim activists can attack the Catholics, successfully, they can systematically choose the things that are questionable (to other faiths), and slowly eliminate any symbols of Christian faith.

Something else we will have guard against.

I don't like the Catholic crosses. I find it gross to see a man crucified in effigy. I do not have the right to force any Catholic, in church or out of it, in their schools or out of them, to hide their cross because I find it offensive.

That might have been the plan. So many "Christians" do not care for the replication of how Yeshua suffered on the cross, that the muslim's lawyer figured that the crucifix would be an easy target (after all, it IS different from a simple wooden cross, that implies the same thing). Maybe if the muslim activists can attack the Catholics, successfully, they can systematically choose the things that are questionable (to other faiths), and slowly eliminate any symbols of Christian faith.

Something else we will have guard against.
Exactly correct. From NOW ON?They should be summarily rejected from entrance unless they can show just cause they have separated from thier former ALLAH and can prove it.

Just goes to show that anyone can sue over anything

And THAT is by far the biggest damn problem in our country. Both sides could probably agree to that. Tort reform is critically needed. OWS needs to protest rich lawyers. I'd join on that protest.

As for the OT, if it's a private school, fuck the Muslims who dont like the cross.

Think of it in a political sense. Some people hate the Catholic religion for legitimate reasons like the abuse of alter boys. Left wingers especially hate the Catholic religion because of it's stand against abortion. Much of the political rhetoric we see today originates in the abortion issue and muslems are caught in the middle of this stupid fake law suit.

^^^Partisan hackery at it's finest^^^

You win this week's prize for the most desperate attempt at taking a completely non-political story and turning it to an attack on liberals.

Attorney: Crosses at Catholic University violate human rights of Muslim students

Attorney: Crosses at Catholic University violate human rights of Muslim students | syracuse.com

It seems that muslim students that went out of their way to go to a Catholic college (private), are now demanding the Catholic college put away symbols of their faith to make a place for muslims to pray without being distracted by Christian symbols.

Freedom of religion is being threatened here.
The muslims did not need to attend this college, they did it voluntarily. They are not satisfied to pray in their room, adorned to their tastes. They want an area for students to be committed to islam prayer in a Catholic college.
The satan worshiping muslims do this kind of stuff on purpose to tear down Christianity and fools will defend their false right to do so.

Attorney: Crosses at Catholic University violate human rights of Muslim students | syracuse.com

It seems that muslim students that went out of their way to go to a Catholic college (private), are now demanding the Catholic college put away symbols of their faith to make a place for muslims to pray without being distracted by Christian symbols.

The muslims did not need to attend this college, they did it voluntarily. They are not satisfied to pray in their room, adorned to their tastes. They want an area for students to be committed to islam prayer in a Catholic college.

Whats the problem? They have the right to practice their religion. Just take that shit outside.
Like I said, fools will speak up for the satan worshiping muslims false rights.

Whats the problem? They have the right to practice their religion. Just take that shit outside.

They are claiming that "other" colleges give them their own prayer space, and they want the "Catholic" private college to do the same thing.
Like you said, outside would be good. Their own rooms could be used, but they want to "leave their mark" at the college.
Just like dogs leaving their mark. Muslims are evil dogs.

Think of it in a political sense. Some people hate the Catholic religion for legitimate reasons like the abuse of alter boys. Left wingers especially hate the Catholic religion because of it's stand against abortion. Much of the political rhetoric we see today originates in the abortion issue and muslems are caught in the middle of this stupid fake law suit.

It is amazing how people are so judgemental against Christian faiths and ignore crimes against humanity committed by one particular other faith. Even though those faiths claim to have similar stances on abortion, homosexuality, and marriage (though they accept more than one wife). Catholic education has been part of our culture (European Judeo/Christian) for thousands of years. This is another attack against our culture and the freedoms offered to those that choose to worship as they want.
Satan worshipers support satan worshipers.

They should go start their own Muslim College, 1st in America. I bet it would "blow up" quickly hahahahahahaha!!!!!

They should go start their own Muslim College, 1st in America. I bet it would "blow up" quickly hahahahahahaha!!!!!

You are sooo bad.

That is an interesting point, though, why aren't there any renouned muslim colleges if islam is the greatest enlightenment?

Forum List

Back