Attn: Veterans

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
I will again be posting ours Veteran thread on Nov. 11.

We have many new members since last year so…if you are a Veteran, Active duty, Guard/Reserve and would like to be included on the USMB Veteran list……
Please PM me your rank, dates of service, branch and MOS (job).

If anyone has any original writing they may want to contribute to the thread let me know so we can work out the details.

PS…If you gave me information last year I still have it.

Could a Mod give us a sticky, please?

Thanks
Mr. P

I will again be posting ours Veteran thread on Nov. 11.

We have many new members since last year so…if you are a Veteran, Active duty, Guard/Reserve and would like to be included on the USMB Veteran list……
Please PM me your rank, dates of service, branch and MOS (job).

If anyone has any original writing they may want to contribute to the thread let me know so we can work out the details.

PS…If you gave me information last year I still have it.

Could a Mod give us a sticky, please?

Thanks
Mr. P
My honor.

Another bump.. Pass the word folks, I've only add two to the list for this year, I know there must be more.

I wouldn't be too sure there is more Mr. P.. The recent influx of board members has seemed to be more liberal than conservative, and liberals aren't fans of the military, let alone ones to actually serve.

Branch:USAF

Date/s: 06/89 thru 06/95

Unit: 2E0X3 Radar Tech

Other info: Stateside, training bombercrews in EW and bomb scoring.

US Navy

05APR76 - 02OCT79

MA2 / OS

VA-25, NAS LeMoore, USS Ranger (CV-61), USS Orion, Chas, SC / NAS Atlanta / Dobbins AFB, and some other STAs.

Branch: US Navy

Date/s: 1971-1977

Unit: USS Snook (SSN592), a fast attack nuclear submarine decommissioned in 1985

Other info: Engineering Laboratory Technician (radiological control and chemistry) which prepared me for a great career in the nuclear power industry. Now that we will be building more nuclear plants, I highly recommend the Navy Nuclear Program as a way for a youngster to gain expertise for a later career at one of the new plants.

In case you want that info for this new year, here is mine...

United States Marine Corps

July 31 1979 to May 30 1995 ( put on Temporary Disabled list, retired officially May 2000)

Gunnery Sergeant

I served in 3rd FSSG, Marine Detachment Fort Gordon Ga, 2nd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Division and 2nd FSSG. ( FSSG's I was in Electronics Maintenance Company, in Divisions I was In Communications Company Headquarters Battalion)

Branch: USN

Date/s: 1989-1993

Unit: NAVSECGRUACT - Ft. Meade, Maryland

Other info: Russian Translator

Forum List

Back