ATTN: USMB STAFF Just a suggestion.

Umm, it's under the "information" tab. N00b
I know, but it doesn't show how many views that thread received. I know it lists all your threads, but make it easier by listing your threads alphabetically and list how many views that each thread has received.
Now it just list your threads and doesn't show you how many views. If you want to see how many views one of your older threads got, you may have to search through pages and pages until you find it.
I just think it would make it easier for us to navigate and keep track of our views.

Keeping track of your views? Write'm and forget'm.
I just like to see if people are even looking at my posts. I'm just curious
I read your threads sometimes.

I disagree with SaveLiberty about write'm and forget'm, though. Well, forget'm when they've run their course, but I'm from the school that believes if you start a thread you should shepherd it. Otherwise it becomes garbage fast. Of course, sometimes despite your best efforts, it becomes garbage anyway. Many would say my threads begin as garbage, so what would I expect.

Anyway, you'll get more views as people get to know you and what your views are. The ones who agree will want to hear what you have to say and the ones who don't will jump in to ruin your day. It takes a little time, though. Be patient and keep posting.

They let me breathe. They're not tilting.

upload_2017-11-7_9-59-17.jpeg

So it's like having the right cup size for you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back