ATTN: USMB STAFF Just a suggestion.

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I think that there should be a feature on your profile page that keeps track of each individual thread that the member creates. And able to click on your thread on your list and it brings you to your thread. Also should keep track of your views for each individual thread.
Example.
1. Thread Title- 1 view
2. Thread Title- 2 views
3. Thread Title- 3 views
4. Thread Title- 4 views
5. Thread Title- 5 Views

I think it would make it easier to navigate to your threads and to know how many views each thread is receiving. I know there is a link that will show you your content but it doesn't show how many views each has.

I think that there should be a feature on your profile page that keeps track of each individual thread that the member creates. And able to click on your thread on your list and it brings you to your thread. Also should keep track of your views for each individual thread.
Example.
1. Thread Title- 1 view
2. Thread Title- 2 views
3. Thread Title- 3 views
4. Thread Title- 4 views
5. Thread Title- 5 Views

I think it would make it easier to navigate to your threads and to know how many views each thread is receiving. I know there is a link that will show you your content but it doesn't show how many views each has.

tl;dr

I have a suggestion - stab should be allowed back!

There's too many grumpy members around here ..

The mods should be armed with fairy dust or at least emergency milk and cookies.

Me .. I prefer chocolate

I'm not grumpy. It just seems like that because I'm a fuckin bitch.

I'm not grumpy. It just seems like that because I'm a fuckin bitch.

:popcorn:

1557441_520249364745681_416018747856187540_n.jpg

Umm, it's under the "information" tab. N00b
I know, but it doesn't show how many views that thread received. I know it lists all your threads, but make it easier by listing your threads alphabetically and list how many views that each thread has received.
Now it just list your threads and doesn't show you how many views. If you want to see how many views one of your older threads got, you may have to search through pages and pages until you find it.
I just think it would make it easier for us to navigate and keep track of our views.

What is missing on this board and most boards that I know of is a legitimate forum to appeal unfairness by the mods....it seems like that would be an easy thing to do. Most boards do not even allow one to make suggestions...so that is a plus for this board...but the next step should be to set up a legitimate grievance procedure. As most understand when any board tilts too far one way or the other...it's demise is certain...as liberalism vs. conservatism being a great divide and the nation is split approx 50/50 thus it only make sense for a board to try and be fair to both sides.

My 'Alerts' history has disappeared, and there were many whining half-wit trolls I didn't get around to yet. Where did the 'Alerts' history go?

Wah.

My 'Alerts' history has disappeared, and there were many whining half-wit trolls I didn't get around to yet. Where did the 'Alerts' history go?

Wah.
You mean the alert tab on the upper right hand corner next to inbox and your profile? For me the alert history will disappear from time to time but I still can double click it or hover over the tab and bring the tab down and click show all and it brings me to the page that shows all alerts.

Dear Mods,
Please massage my buttocks...That is all...More messages may appear closer than they really are...

USMB needs a truth detector. A place, court or objective (AI?) apparatus where we can all go when someone is trying to pass off a bunch of BULLSHIT and put their ignorance to rest for good.

This would put and end to the (for now) endless repetitive arguments that comprise the vast majority of the posts everyday.

USMB needs a truth detector. A place, court or objective (AI?) apparatus where we can all go when someone is trying to pass off a bunch of BULLSHIT and put their ignorance to rest for good.

This would put and end to the (for now) endless repetitive arguments that comprise the vast majority of the posts everyday.
End of USMB.

Example.
1. Thread Title- 1 view
2. Thread Title- 2 views
3. Thread Title- 3 views
4. Thread Title- 4 views
5. Thread Title- 5 Views

tl;dr

I have a suggestion - stab should be allowed back!

Toro

I like your poppy.
Takes me back to a different time.

Wah.
You mean the alert tab on the upper right hand corner next to inbox and your profile? For me the alert history will disappear from time to time but I still can double click it or hover over the tab and bring the tab down and click show all and it brings me to the page that shows all alerts.

When you click the 'show all' on that tab it takes you to pages of all your alert notifs. Mine are all gone now, except for a couple.

I blame it on the Russians.

What is missing on this board and most boards that I know of is a legitimate forum to appeal unfairness by the mods....it seems like that would be an easy thing to do. Most boards do not even allow one to make suggestions...so that is a plus for this board...but the next step should be to set up a legitimate grievance procedure. As most understand when any board tilts too far one way or the other...it's demise is certain...as liberalism vs. conservatism being a great divide and the nation is split approx 50/50 thus it only make sense for a board to try and be fair to both sides.
They let me breathe. They're not tilting.

I know, but it doesn't show how many views that thread received. I know it lists all your threads, but make it easier by listing your threads alphabetically and list how many views that each thread has received.
Now it just list your threads and doesn't show you how many views. If you want to see how many views one of your older threads got, you may have to search through pages and pages until you find it.
I just think it would make it easier for us to navigate and keep track of our views.

Keeping track of your views? Write'm and forget'm.

You want your snowflake sign now or closer to Christmas?

Keeping track of your views? Write'm and forget'm.
I just like to see if people are even looking at my posts. I'm just curious

Forum List

Back