ATTN: The president, and you, the better world advocate (my virgin post)

gabriel_baron

Gabriel
Dec 7, 2009
You don’t have to be the president to make a difference.

It’s you who cares about our country.You do the best you can to keep our economy flowing smoothly even if the unemployment rates soar much higher than ever.You use financial resources to better the lives of others. You Are brave enough to stick up for the values you think that every law-enforcer should have even if that means consoling police officers. You Are intelligent enough to create a stimulus plan that every state can use and benefit from (for educational, healthcare and other expenses). You care enough about your country to offer them a economically viable heath care “plan”. No plan ever gets done without first working through it. We know you also care about Medicare and Social Security. It just takes time.You reach out to young school children and offer them a way to get involved in their country’s action like they’ve never been offered before..

Thank you for taking protective measure to restore the environment..Thank you for lifting the ban off of stem cell research, so researchers can continue to work on something that will actually be beneficial to our lives, our children’s lives, and their children’s lives. Thank you for ensuring the people that there will have to be turning point from this testing terrain of doubt and uncertainty that has led us to millions of hardworking Americans into joblessness, debt, and homelessness. We have been working on getting the ball rolling for these people, and will work to roll the ball farther.Thank you for working with your legislation and your Congress in order to be careful that all resources go to the right places. Perfection is only something we dream of, but you try your best and that is what counts.

Thank you for having what it takes to get so many people nationally and internationally involved in the actions of this country as well as the world, in order to lead us into international understanding and diplomacy. It’s easy to lose your stride when you have to deal with something as uneasy as war that is being fought, for there is no direct answer of whether you will make life better for the countries affected, including your home country. We intrinsically do not have the ability to control our fate. We do, however, have the ability to control our destiny, a light that will shine over infinite darkness for all eternity, and I believe our destiny will allow us to see the way out of a seemingly never-ending war with a sense of understanding of the endeavors of our genuine soldiers who follow the guidelines of our military leadership in order to bring a solution to problem for which there is no one soul to point the blame to , and we will gain a sense of gratefulness for international leaders and citizens who are truly believe in a future for international unity and have a fondness of what it could mean for our generation and for infinite generations to come.

Thank you for never giving up on the private sector, all-the-while being weary of where Wall Street stood at the end of the day. Thank you for never giving up on the public sector, all-the-while being weary of the outlook of businesses, and future of entrepreneurships.

Thank you for efforts that offer American's better health-care coverage opportunities. Sincere and caring people will always find ways to use their financial wealth to bring more to this earth than monetary possessions, and you have not given up on this statement. Working-class Americans will come together to make healthcare a reality for its people if that is what it takes.. Take this for example. A family of four bringing in 60000 would be responsible for almost 500 dollars a month in this plan (or so the estimates purport at this time...of course nothing in set in stone yet, but let’s just say they are.). That is substantial amount of income, but what I challenge you to ask yourself is how you would feel if this family was thine own and you discovered that one of your loved ones had a rare and malignant type of cancer that could only be treated with radiation and chemotherapy, which would bring your medical bills of $200,000.00+ dollars, and you were not able to receive private insurance but tried to receive public insurance. Yes, one may be driven into what is sure to become poverty...that IS if they are not layed off by the company they are working for because their company can't afford to pay them. This scenario would indeed be tragic and something I wish would never happen.

But at least you TRIED. You tried to bring a better life to your family and that is more than perhaps what the person sitting next to you would say. This is my take: it there is an advocate who came to my rescue, and I am granted another day before our earth, I considered myself blessed. If I died, I know what my loss meant to someone and that it indeed was not in vain. Someone did try. Another day to read is another day to learn, and another day to learn is another day to possibly alleviate a life struggle that is not my own.

If this is not a satisfactory example, always remember three words…life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Don’t you agree that you and I deserve a chance at life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Wouldn’t you sleep better at night to know that there was someone who generally fought to bring this to you? Take a stand and don’t be afraid to say what you believe is best for you and someone else if you were to think you could life their worries Alas, everyone does not pursue happiness by the same means. There are still many things to work through, but it is important not to lose hope for a successful leadway into peace and happiness; there are sensible and achievable goals that will offer you a chance to bring a better life to many, many people around you, as well yourself. Thank you for never giving on our future. May your soul be forever blessed by the spirits of love and protected by the spirit of guardianship wherever you are and wherever you go.

Sincerely,
Gabriel Baron

:eusa_eh:
Out of work DNC speech writer? Sainted apostle? Can't find the Thorazine prescription?
How about visitor from planet Pollyanna?
Take your pick.
(Your virgin WTF response)

Last edited:
You're post is very helpful for me considering I don't frequent message boards (and obviously can't spell. Well as far as I go, LOL. I'm a young multi-racial college student from AL in my early twenties, who is determined to expand my own knowledge and understanding of the world around me. Being cooped up in classrooms for years has really taken alot out of me, and it doesn't help that I'm very outcasted. I'm always smiling and love reading writing, athletics, poetry and just talking to people. I'm not political by any means. I don't have any kids and yes I've been out of work but not as a DNC writer. I actually went to school to be a surgical technologist. I enjoyed it at first but now I want to become a registered nurse and serve in either the peace corps or Americorps because I feel like bring so much joy and needed assistance. I am determined in everything I do. Maybe you could keep up with my posts and mention if you see me go off track a lil...So sorry about the virgin post thing...I love christmas music, and I'm not married yet :D Well I have to go, I've been nauseous all day and haven't eaten or drunk anything except a small glass of water. I think I was just stressed. Well I hope I don't bore you, if so it would different if you knew me better. Thanks again. Love and Peace. Baron

Forum List

Back