ATTN: teabaggers, I'm tired of your PC

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

I am sick and tired of being corrected by teabaggers when I refer to them as "teabaggers." The teabag party has been proclaiming repeatedly who is "teabagged" :

2009-03-18-tea_bag_dems.jpg

teabag13.jpg

teabag_obama_tea_party_2009_hat-p148822930548418482qz14_400.jpg

ONE WHO PROCLAIMS THAT THEY TEABAG IS FAIRLY REFERRED TO AS A TEABAGGER - are they not?

If YOU don't want to be referred to as a 'teabagger' - don't run around with people who talk about who they are going to teabag all the fucking time!!!!

Just like black people dont want others to call them the N word but say it to each other and that is ok.. hypocritical I say yes

I am sick and tired of being corrected by teabaggers when I refer to them as "teabaggers." The teabag party has been proclaiming repeatedly who is "teabagged" :

teabag13.jpg

ONE WHO PROCLAIMS THAT THEY TEABAG IS FAIRLY REFERRED TO AS A TEABAGGER - are they not?

If YOU don't want to be referred to as a 'teabagger' - don't run around with people who talk about who they are going to teabag all the fucking time!!!!

So what if some Tea Party members use "Teabagged" to make a point or use humor, something which you libs don't have! "Tea Party" is the primary, accurate description, you ignoramus! :cuckoo:

If your so tired of "tea baggers" why do you keep posting threads about them?

While I don't consider myself a member of the Tea Party, one could respond to your little rant in kind:

If YOU don't want to be referred to as a "******" - don't run around with people who refer to each other as ****** all the fucking time...!!!!

Hey, it's YOUR logic...:lol:

teabag13.jpg

So what if some Tea Party members use "Teabagged" to make a point or use humor, something which you libs don't have! "Tea Party" is the primary, accurate description, you ignoramus! :cuckoo:

He's not an ignoramus.

He is an ignorANUS...that is: he is both STUPID, and an ASSHOLE!

Forum List

Back