ATTN Right to work nanny staters

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Dear Right To Work Big Government Nanny Staters:

If you don't want to work at a job that requires you to join the union, don't. Take some personal responsibility and apply for a job that does not require you to join a union. Don't expect the NANNY STATE to step in and force employers to provide a job that has the conditions you want.

If you don't want to be required to pay homeowner's association fees - don't move to a fucking neighborhood that requires them.

If you don't want to pay union dues - don't get a job that requires it.

Fuck - its that simple. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY - what a concept!

Why does the right wing think that the free market needs the NANNY state to intervene in the deals between business and labor? Shouldn't business and labor be allowed to negotiate their own terms?

If you don't want to work at a job that requires you to join the union, don't. Take some personal responsibility and apply for a job that does not require you to join a union. Don't expect the NANNY STATE to step in and force employers to provide a job that has the conditions you want.

If you don't want to be required to pay homeowner's association fees - don't move to a fucking neighborhood that requires them.

Have you ever heard of the principle of democracy and majority rule? If you don't like it, go to state where they don't have it.

Why does the right wing think that the free market needs the NANNY state to intervene in the deals between business and labor? Shouldn't business and labor be allowed to negotiate their own terms?

Closed shops are enforced by the government, you fucking dolt.

Unions discriminate against workers trying to get work.

My experience is back in high school I was trying to get a job working at a military chow hall as a dish waster and food server because the job paid more than minimum wage thanks to DoD contract.

For about a year I tried to get a job in one of the chow halls, but never got a call....probably because I was a white male teen. The unions pick who they want to get into their workspace.

It wasn't until my mother that worked a GS accounting job on base over the chow hall contract mentioned to a person in the loop that I waited over a year to get a job....a phone call happened the next day and I got a job.

The union scumbags were never going to hire me as a white male teen until they got scared my mom had connections over them. She didn't realize she had that power, she just asked a question about why I never got called for an interview over a year.

Unions in small towns block people from getting jobs, only hiring their friends. That is not the way this country should operate where a worker had to be hired by the company and the fucking union. The company should have the final say on who works for them, not some fucking union looking out for themselves.

Last edited:

I love deluded posters.

About as smart as saying you need a union card to vote in public elections. Employers most likely DON'T want you to have a union card moron. Try reading your posts and understand what you write before posting and letting the world know your witless.

Last edited:

And that's why Boeing moved to South Carolina. :lol::lol::lol:

You know, I could just as easily say that if you don't like the way management runs the place you work, you could damned well quit and find a job more suitable to your taste rather than forcing a union on management and fellow workers who may not agree that inviting union thugs to take over is a good idea.

Boeing is the prime example of union scums.

Boeing found qualified workers in SC that would help them be more competitive around the world, but WA unions used their Democrap friends in Congress and the White House to block them from leaving town....until a deal was made.

A private company in the USA was told by the Feds they weren't allowed to move their operation to another state.....that is a dictatorship and illegal.

Boeing is the prime example of union scums.

Boeing found qualified workers in SC that would help them be more competitive around the world, but WA unions used their Democrap friends in Congress and the White House to block them from leaving town....until a deal was made.

A private company in the USA was told by the Feds they weren't allowed to move their operation to another state.....that is a dictatorship and illegal.

They tried to block em.. Boeing is now in Charleston.

You have to love it when a leftie starts a thread and the premise is debunked in the first couple of posts.

When I was young, I took a job, where I HAD TO join the union. In the first four months, in spite the fact that the union dues were paid, the union would not have moved a finger to protect me or speak for me, had the unfortunate occasion arisen.

At four months and one day I applied for and got a company training program job which allowed me to say goodbye to unions forever.

In the next 37 years I always spoke for myself, never needed union and managed to be moderately successful.

Forum List

Back