ATTN:Republicans, sign here if you think Palin is ready to lead this nation...

When Sarah Palin runs for President, this wll be a valid question.

So if the McCain/Palin ticket prevails, there isn't a chance she could be President if needed? You would have Todd Palin calling the shots behind the scenes again so Todd Palin would be running the President. This would go good with you? You know she would have to get his approval 1st before she does anything. Remember, it was Todd Palin who called some of the shots while Palin was Governor.

"ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A month after she became governor, Sarah Palin's staff ushered Alaska's public safety commissioner into her private office.

But Palin wasn't there. Her husband, Todd, had called the meeting. He was frustrated that his former brother-in-law remained on the job as a state trooper, and he prevailed upon the commissioner to get rid of him.

"I thought that was odd and made me a little uncomfortable," said Walter Monegan, the commissioner, who later was fired by Gov. Palin. "We're having it in the governor's office, and he's not the governor. I think he was trying to use state trappings to handle a personal issue."

Todd Palin spent about 50 percent of his time in the governor's office, making phone calls, participating in meetings or just hanging out, said Gary Wheeler, a member of Gov. Palin's security detail.

"He had a significant influence, in that he was always interacting with the employees there," Wheeler told state investigators. "Any time I needed to get information to the governor, I would always go through Todd."

The governor and her staff kept Todd Palin in the loop on a wide range of issues, copying him on e-mails about union matters, public relations and a bill requiring parental consent for abortions.

His efforts to get Mike Wooten, Sarah Palin's sister's ex-husband, fired were extensive. Todd Palin held dozens of meetings and made phone calls to state officials, alleging that Wooten threatened the Palin family, was too unstable to be a trooper and was cheating the worker's compensation system.

Last edited:
This is hilarious, nobody supports her publicly because they know they'll look stupid and get ripped apart
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would much prefer Governor Palin as President over Obama (a dishonest man at best) or Biden (a lifelong Washington insider).

I believe she would bring to the Presidency a moral compass that none of the other candidates would bring.

I'd say the same about my own wife. I'd vote for her over any of the others in a second. Why? She has common sense.

Common sense and a moral compass trump the "experience" of the others.

So far, the two best (only?) arguments are:

1) She's not running for president. I would argue that that's the most important job as VP.

2) She has "Common sense and a moral compass."

So far, the two best (only?) arguments are:

1) She's not running for president. I would argue that that's the most important job as VP.

2) She has "Common sense and a moral compass."

3) Tina Fey does a KILLER Palin impression.

I would much prefer Governor Palin as President over Obama (a dishonest man at best) or Biden (a lifelong Washington insider).

I believe she would bring to the Presidency a moral compass that none of the other candidates would bring.

I'd say the same about my own wife. I'd vote for her over any of the others in a second. Why? She has common sense.

Common sense and a moral compass trump the "experience" of the others.

With all due respect Paperboy, what the hell are you talking about. Where are the examples of common sense. People seem to be confusing common sense with no sense. Look I'm sure she is a nice woman and all but seriously, she reminds me of an air headed cheerleader. She is all hype and no substance. If you want to vote for her because she is simple minded, lives in small town America, and she is not that intelligent and you can relate to that then go for it but she is not even Vice President material.

Forum List

Back