Attn. Palin Supporters

Ficsal restraint will be the name of the game in 2012 on the right - opposing unaffordable spending...

Not every conservative is a religious wing-nut as you libbies so broadly paint them... Not every conservative is a pro-life bible-thumper who want's you to convert to Christianity as you'd have the worlld believe...:cuckoo:

I never said every conservative was like that. I merely stated a fact, the rest of the GOP has allowed the religious wing-nuts to hijack their party and control their agenda.

That's not a fact - it's your opinion....

My opinion is counter....

That's not a fact - it's your opinion....

My opinion is counter....

The fact the GOP nominated McCain in 2008 over Romney is my starting evidence. What's yours?

It's not a opinion when it's come true and can be seen throughout each and every election.

But hey, here's something else from 2008:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/26611/so...mormon-72yearold-presidential-candidates.aspx

Only 66% of Conservatives would vote for a Mormon. Only 60% would support a man married three times. Only 36% would support a Homosexual. AND only 29% would support a Atheist.

Last edited:
that's right. all the other gop candidates ganged up on Romney.

Indeed. And if anyone doesn't think that McCain and the others won't throw their support by Palin if it comes down to Palin vs. Romney then they aren't paying attention.

Ficsal restraint will be the name of the game in 2012 on the right - opposing unaffordable spending...

Not every conservative is a religious wing-nut as you libbies so broadly paint them... Not every conservative is a pro-life bible-thumper who want's you to convert to Christianity as you'd have the worlld believe...:cuckoo:

I never said every conservative was like that. I merely stated a fact, the rest of the GOP has allowed the religious wing-nuts to hijack their party and control their agenda.

I think they control it enough to keep Romney from winning.

And you would be wrong about that, because even the religious right wingnuts are not one issue voters any more than anybody else in the GOP are one issue voters. McCain did pull some shenanigans--teaming up with the Huckabee camp in order to shut down Romney for isntance--but the fact is that McCain was not the first choice of most conservatives and that would include the religious far right. It was precisely because so many were disallusioned with the GOP right along with the Democrats, that elected McCain. Despite McCain running maybe the most incompetent campaign in the history of the world, if the base had gotten behind him, he would have won. But most of the base didn't want him.

And most of the base didn't want Romney either. Romney may be the man, but he has a long way to go to rally the troops around him. The base--you know all those small business owners, moms and pops and other ordinary mainstreet folks that go to those crazy tea parties--are going to demand that a true fiscal and Constitutional conservative be their choice this time around.

And unless Obama is able to turn things around drastically in the next two years, that conservative, whoever he or she is, will be the next President of the United States.

And you would be wrong about that, because even the religious right wingnuts are not one issue voters any more than anybody else in the GOP are one issue voters.

Right. :lol:

And how well did the pro-choice Republicans do in the 2008 Presidential primary? :eusa_whistle:

And you would be wrong about that, because even the religious right wingnuts are not one issue voters any more than anybody else in the GOP are one issue voters.

Right. :lol:

And how well did the pro-choice Republicans do in the 2008 Presidential primary? :eusa_whistle:

They....Failed.

The Base of the Republican Party (Christian Fringe) ARE one issue- erm two issue voters (Forgot Equality..They hate that).

Forum List

Back