Attn: Moderates and Independents Who Voted for Obama in '08

Will you vote for Obama again in '12?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Provocateur

Avoiding Lib Circle Derps
Jan 19, 2011
Is your plan to vote for him again in November?

Why, why not?

If you are still undecided, what revelation are you waiting for to make a decision?

Why, why not?
If you are still undecided, what revelation are you waiting for to make a decision?

Absolutely will vote for him again this year.

The next 4 years will see 3 of the Supreme Court justices turn 80+. I want a center-left person making those appointments. I do not want someone who wants to overturn Roe to make them.

I wasn't really against the Governor winning except on this front until I saw that he wants to end all Title X funding.

This will do 2 things and 2 things only;

On the prevention side; it will lead to more unwanted pregnancies which will result in more Americans in jail, more students in our classrooms, more Americans on public assistance, and more healthcare challenges for women.

On the fiscal side, it will simply push those costs to build more classrooms, prisons, supply more services and address the challenges down to the State level.

Why, why not?

The next 4 years will see 3 of the Supreme Court justices turn 80+. I want a center-left person making those appointments. I do not want someone who wants to overturn Roe to make them.

I wasn't really against the Governor winning except on this front until I saw that he wants to end all Title X funding.

On the prevention side; it will lead to more unwanted pregnancies which will result in more Americans in jail, more students in our classrooms, more Americans on public assistance, and more healthcare challenges for women.

On the fiscal side, it will simply push those costs to build more classrooms, prisons, supply more services and address the challenges down to the State level.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. Do you consider yourself a moderate though? I don't know people well enough on this forum to make that assessment, but from what I recall, you are pretty liberal.

Why, why not?

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Do you consider yourself a moderate though? I don't know people well enough on this forum to make that assessment, but from what I recall, you are pretty liberal.

I'm actually pretty moderate.

1. I'm not a democrat.
2. I am for voters having to provide proof of residency to cast their ballot
3. I am for a flat tax; no loopholes which is a pretty moderate/right/leaning statute; I'm not sure--it's just what I'm for.
4. I am for stripping power from the President in the form of the power of pardons.
5. I am for changing the system by which we draw congressional lines to a lottery system that will prevent any federal government influence.
5. I have criticized posters on this board for being extreme on both sides of the coin equally.

I am a liberal but I'm more moderate than liberal. If I seem ultra liberal it's because the rank and file here are so extreme to the right.

Can you supply me some of my "pretty liberal" leanings?

1. I'm not a democrat.
3. I am for a flat tax; no loopholes which is a pretty moderate/right/leaning statute; I'm not sure--it's just what I'm for.
4. I am for stripping power from the President in the form of the power of pardons.
5. I am for changing the system by which we draw congressional lines to a lottery system that will prevent any federal government influence.
5. I have criticized posters on this board for being extreme on both sides of the coin equally.

I am a liberal but I'm more moderate than liberal. If I seem ultra liberal it's because the rank and file here are so extreme to the right.

+1
:clap2:

1. I'm not a democrat.

Cool story bro....

No.

Of course, I didn't vote because I couldn't, but if I could have, I would have.

This year, I should have my citizenship in time and I intend to vote for Romney. I'm not particularly enthralled by Romney, but I think Obama has been a poor President.

1. He has been divisive.

2. He has done a poor job on the economy. He didn't inherit this mess, we would have been in hard times regardless, and I don't think he is hostile business. However, I also think he doesn't understand business, and I don't think he understands what is needed to charge the economy.

3. He has been a poor leader. He rarely leads. The debt ceiling debacle was the final straw for me.

Yes. Don't kid yourself, Romney is no better than Obama. Also, if GOP is to win then it'll show to the whole of American politics that using filibusters as a poltical/partisan tatic is effective.

Obama's record isn't that great because Republican congressmen have block his/dem's proposed legislation at every time despite the overall wellbeing, or lack there of, of the economy and nation. I don't want those type of people to "win."

America must have compromise in a 500+ member congress, IMO we don't need more bull-headed TEA partiers and the like.

Forum List

Back