Attkisson Report Reveals Threats Against Congressmen Investigating Autism-Vaccine Link

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Attkisson Report Reveals Threats Against Congressmen Investigating...

A Jan. 6, 2018 news report produced by investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson for Sinclair Broadcast Group revealed that retired congressmen Dan Burton (R-IN) and Dr. Dave Weldon (R-FL) and current Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL) were pressured by colleagues or threatened by PhRMA lobbyists to back away from examining vaccine safety issues, including the reported link between vaccines and autism.1 The report also revealed that, in 2007, federal government officials suppressed and then misrepresented the expert opinion of pediatric neurologist Dr. Andrew Zimmerman that vaccines can cause autism during U.S. Federal Court of Claims hearings evaluating vaccine-related autism claims filed in the federal vaccine injury compensation program (VICP).2
----------
i honestly don't care if R or D, you threaten a congressman, we got problems. you want to know why the cost of our medical care is so much - here ya go. the gov knows it so they can get away with it.

til this gets brought under control, "affordable healthcare" is a myth.

This should be reported on wide, far and often but I doubt it will be. These beasts have a stranglehold on this country and have no intentions of letting go until they have squeezed the life right out of it.

This should be reported on wide, far and often but I doubt it will be. These beasts have a stranglehold on this country and have no intentions of letting go until they have squeezed the life right out of it.
this is why i have so much respect for Sharyl. she follows the facts to the story, not creates "facts" to support how she feels. CNN, Fox, CBS, NBC, Maddow, Carlson, Hannity - they can all go pound sand cause they just want hits and to keep the fight going.

she reports the news. what we do with it us up to us and that's how it should be. while news may pull emotions out of you, it shouldn't tell you what those emotions should be.

Forum List

Back