Attitudes: So what else is new?

Attitudes? Is that what the problem is now? It wouldn't have anything to do with what the government is or isn't doing, eh? It's just that some people have a 'bad' attitude. :lol:

Wow. Do I really need to explain EVERYTHING to some people? The point, genius, is that the same complaints are heard over and over again by whichever party LOST the last election, not just "now."

Attitudes? Is that what the problem is now? It wouldn't have anything to do with what the government is or isn't doing, eh? It's just that some people have a 'bad' attitude. :lol:

Wow. Do I really need to explain EVERYTHING to some people? The point, genius, is that the same complaints are heard over and over again by whichever party LOST the last election, not just "now."

My, my, you're slow. The point is very simple: the government is messing up on many fronts and you're calling it an 'attitude'. I submit it's not an 'attitude', but a genuine and very REAL concern. But spin it however you want. You want to say this has been happening for the past 15 years, and that is true, but the fact is that it is much more than just an 'attitude'. And the fact that you are one of the biggest partisan hacks on this board speaks volumes about why you're calling it an 'attitude'. For the past year, it CAN'T be about Obama and Congress screwing up, now can it? It must be an 'attitude' from those who lost. :lol:

My, my, you're slow. The point is very simple: the government is messing up on many fronts and you're calling it an 'attitude'. I submit it's not an 'attitude', but a genuine and very REAL concern. But spin it however you want. You want to say this has been happening for the past 15 years, and that is true, but the fact is that it is much more than just an 'attitude'. And the fact that you are one of the biggest partisan hacks on this board speaks volumes about why you're calling it an 'attitude'. For the past year, it CAN'T be about Obama and Congress screwing up, now can it? It must be an 'attitude' from those who lost. :lol:
careful. she'll compare you to hitler.

Forum List

Back