ATTENTION Smart People!!!

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Criminals, posing as both conservative Christians and democrats have secretly and quietly taken over our nation, by first taking over our media. they knew they can not defeat us militarily, because unlike in an oppressed nation, too many of us would have fought back for our freedoms. the only solution is to completely replace all government in Washington this November. it is a crime for any political group to ask or accept any donations for this cause, because money is exactly what corrupted government in the first place. we shall win elections because of ideas, ideas which conflict with the interests of those who control the news media, which profit and prosper from conflicts and controversy, backed by the criminals who prosper from misery of others. We will win elections because of our unity, and therefor there is only one movement which will lead - the name is pvsi.net - people versus special interests.
Do not fall for their scare tactics - they like to take credit for everything that is good, such as freedom, oportunity, technological advancements and so on. with the government free from special interests, you will very easily be able to find a job, right in your area, improving your own community, rather then working for some Chinese based company, and if you are an investor or a business owner, you will no longer be robbed by the government which thinks it is better at investing your money for you.

Turn off your television and share this message if you love your nation or care about justice.
pvsi.net

The media is bullshit - all they do is lie, pander and cover shit up (Chicago Tribune), and most politicians don't give a fuck about the people - they give a fuck about power.

Not just politicians, but political industry - which includes anyone who profits from corruption

The media brainwashes people.......

There is so much shit that goes on in this world that the MSM wont touch....

I think The Blaze does a pretty good job reporting on stories the MSM won't touch.... There are plenty of other good sites....

Not just politicians, but political industry - which includes anyone who profits from corruption

Heeeeeeyyy....... Move to Chicago.

99% democrat 100% corruption...

Corruption in Chicago/Illinois is so fucking common it is almost accepted to be normal.

They pretty much act like "well if he did it I can do it." Of course no one is ever held accountable because democrats got democrats back around here...

The only reason why Blago got popped is because he was the Governor hence semi "outside of the circle."

Criminals, posing as both conservative Christians and democrats have secretly and quietly taken over our nation - - the only solution is to completely replace all government in Washington this November. - - and therefor there is only one movement which will lead - the name is pvsi.net.

good luck, maybe by 2016 you will have some candidates ...

The media brainwashes people.......

There is so much shit that goes on in this world that the MSM wont touch....

I think The Blaze does a pretty good job reporting on stories the MSM won't touch.... There are plenty of other good sites....
There's lots of good sites reporting corruption and all, but if they fail to provide the solution as MSM, they are part of the political industry - EXAMPLE: Left wing of the MSM does a damn good job exposing the right, right wing media does an excellent job exposing the left. problem? no solution.

Criminals, posing as both conservative Christians and democrats have secretly and quietly taken over our nation - - the only solution is to completely replace all government in Washington this November. - - and therefor there is only one movement which will lead - the name is pvsi.net.

We still have plenty of time before this November, care to be a candidate? unlike for a prostitute race it will not cost anything.

The thing is...WE are the solution. Whether you are a rightie or a leftie or anywhere in between. A United front of citizens is what they don't want. The people that we complain about would be more than happy with us calling each other Commies and Fascists, Marxists and Wingnuts. That keeps eyes off of them. It's not just government either....it's these mega-conglomerates that wield almost limitless financial power.

The thing is...WE are the solution. Whether you are a rightie or a leftie or anywhere in between. A United front of citizens is what they don't want. The people that we complain about would be more than happy with us calling each other Commies and Fascists, Marxists and Wingnuts. That keeps eyes off of them. It's not just government either....it's these mega-conglomerates that wield almost limitless financial power.

care to name me a "mega-conglomerate" that has raped you today without the help of the Federal Govt?

We still have plenty of time before this November, care to be a candidate? unlike for a prostitute race it will not cost anything.

I thought you were organizing smart people. You have less than 30 days to put multiple candidates on 50 state ballots.. All with different hoops and regs. It's a ridiculously frustrating system. Any "smart" person knows -- your time is up...

care to name me a "mega-conglomerate" that has raped you today without the help of the Federal Govt?

Hey dumbfuck......how do you think they get the government's help? They set up the rules where you beef to outspend the other guy to get elected...and with the Citizen's United ruling, they've effectively made the average Joe's voice even more irrelevant than it was. And because it helps your party more than it does mine, you're fine with losing that voice

Kind of along the same lines as giving up freedom for security. Congratulations.

Hey dumbfuck......how do you think they get the government's help? They set up the rules where you beef to outspend the other guy to get elected...and with the Citizen's United ruling, they've effectively made the average Joe's voice even more irrelevant than it was. And because it helps your party more than it does mine, you're fine with losing that voice

Kind of along the same lines as giving up freedom for security. Congratulations.

First -- I'm not a Repub and it wasn't Repubs that created the CUnited ruling. AMOF -- Prominent Repugs (McCain eg) pushed the unconstitutional notion that corporations were voiceless victims of govt coercion..

Second -- You didn't tell me which mega-conglomerate raped you today with the help of the govt.

Thirdly -- It's not the money honey.. It's the power to meddle in EVERYTHING from frozen green peas to heating systems. Corporations should be cut loose of subsidies, and not granted political favors, nor bailed out when they fuck up.. We agree on the problem perhaps -- but you've got the cause bass -- ackwards..

Criminals, posing as both conservative Christians and democrats have secretly and quietly taken over our nation, by first taking over our media. they knew they can not defeat us militarily, because unlike in an oppressed nation, too many of us would have fought back for our freedoms. the only solution is to completely replace all government in Washington this November. it is a crime for any political group to ask or accept any donations for this cause, because money is exactly what corrupted government in the first place. we shall win elections because of ideas, ideas which conflict with the interests of those who control the news media, which profit and prosper from conflicts and controversy, backed by the criminals who prosper from misery of others. We will win elections because of our unity, and therefor there is only one movement which will lead - the name is pvsi.net - people versus special interests.
Do not fall for their scare tactics - they like to take credit for everything that is good, such as freedom, oportunity, technological advancements and so on. with the government free from special interests, you will very easily be able to find a job, right in your area, improving your own community, rather then working for some Chinese based company, and if you are an investor or a business owner, you will no longer be robbed by the government which thinks it is better at investing your money for you.

Turn off your television and share this message if you love your nation or care about justice.
pvsi.net

Are you palming your meds again?

First -- I'm not a Repub and it wasn't Repubs that created the CUnited ruling. AMOF -- Prominent Repugs (McCain eg) pushed the unconstitutional notion that corporations were voiceless victims of govt coercion..

Second -- You didn't tell me which mega-conglomerate raped you today with the help of the govt.

Thirdly -- It's not the money honey.. It's the power to meddle in EVERYTHING from frozen green peas to heating systems. Corporations should be cut loose of subsidies, and not granted political favors, nor bailed out when they fuck up.. We agree on the problem perhaps -- but you've got the cause bass -- ackwards..

Well we could start with the mega corporation that is the media and how they are tied to the MIC (MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX)
And if corporations didn't have the shit loads of money to entice "our" congress and senators, and if WE the people had shit loads of money to bribe them with we'd be better off.
It wouldn't be right to do either but they should be true to their office oaths and not be the whores that they are and do only for the highest bidder, that promises them extras when they leave office or become lobbyists for them.
Why the fuck can't people see this shit, and continue to argue over pittily BS and partisan crap? We ALL are getting fucked over, and all in the same boat, albeit some more then others to different extents, but getting fucked over just the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwq6RR1TM4]MIC and Mass Media (maps and voice by Ryan Dawson) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back