Attention!! RECALL

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1616-usmb-way.jpg
I didn't really whine about the red one, did I?
But does that mean there's a thread dedicated to me somewhere?
Awwww......You shouldn't have Cali Girl.

Oh fucking hell. We have another ranter who thinks his posts are so important that they must be in large red print.

What the hell is the matter with newbies at the moment? Are they escaping from some asylum for the annoyingly stupid?

Hopefully, he'll get together with the chick who posts in large blue letters so they can both post in Purple. That would be easier to read.

I have never made any secret of how I feel about hard right women.
Never would I want to bed one.

What a scary thought.

Probably get all excited and start talking about hannity or Rush.
(shudder)

Or drill baby drill! :D

I doubt that many 'hard right' women would want to bed you either so looks like everyone's happy. I don't know what it is about some people who think that saying they wouldn't want to screw someone is some kind of important information..... I guess it must be a man thing. Personally, I couldn't give a shit whether someone wants to 'bed' me or not. It's a fucking message board, not an internet dating site.

Beds are over-rated.

Blanket at night under the stars...

:eusa_drool:

Which is why with you, I might be tempted. :eusa_shhh::lol:

I didn't really whine about the red one, did I?
But does that mean there's a thread dedicated to me somewhere?
Awwww......You shouldn't have Cali Girl.

I didn't.

I don't bother with hysterical whiny losers. And I certainly don't play with people who behave the way you have. My advice to you - put me on ignore and don't respond to me. I tend to have a long memory.... and I hold a grudge. First and final warning.

I doubt that many 'hard right' women would want to bed you either so looks like everyone's happy. I don't know what it is about some people who think that saying they wouldn't want to screw someone is some kind of important information..... I guess it must be a man thing. Personally, I couldn't give a shit whether someone wants to 'bed' me or not. It's a fucking message board, not an internet dating site.

Beds are over-rated.

Blanket at night under the stars...

:eusa_drool:

Which is why with you, I might be tempted. :eusa_shhh::lol:

Fine by me....just get permission from my wife first and we'll give it a go. :lol:

Forum List

Back