Attention!! RECALL

Oh fucking hell. We have another ranter who thinks his posts are so important that they must be in large red print.

What the hell is the matter with newbies at the moment? Are they escaping from some asylum for the annoyingly stupid?

Oh fucking hell. We have another ranter who thinks his posts are so important that they must be in large red print.

What the hell is the matter with newbies at the moment? Are they escaping from some asylum for the annoyingly stupid?

Yeah, I hate people who do that shit.

Ooooooh. The little "thumbs down" icon. This calls for a change of Font to better express the seriousness of the situation and the displeasure of the poster.

Ooooooh. The little "thumbs down" icon. This calls for a change of Font to better express the seriousness of the situation and the displeasure of the poster.

Apparently, I must spread my rep.... Damn Gunny and his rep rules.... although, I've always thought of them as more sort of guidelines.

Apparently, I must spread my rep.... Damn Gunny and his rep rules.... although, I've always thought of them as more sort of guidelines.

It's Ok. According to the latest rumor I am nothing but a bot anyway. Carry on citizen.

Last edited:

It's Ok. According to the latest rumor I am nothing but a bot anyway. Carry on.

So you haven't heard? You're my sock puppet!!

I was surprised by that, cuz I had thought it was Patek.

It's Ok. According to the latest rumor I am nothing but a bot anyway. Carry on.

So you haven't heard? You're my sock puppet!!

I was surprised by that, cuz I had thought it was Patek.

I'm YOUR sock puppet? I was under the distinct impression that all the posters here were actually MY sock puppets.

Forum List

Back