Attention Pale Rider and/or Frank

I'm curious Frank, why are you mocking the military service of the President's grandfather?

He was someone who fought for your freedom!

Yet you and your fellow "birfers" see fit to mock him and all of the other heroes who have fought and died for you... You might as well be spitting on them as they arrived at the airport coming home from battle.

Do you guys spit on our troops from Iraq as THEY come home? Is THAT what you "birfers" do? Disgusting to show such contempt for our brave men and women in uniform.

Just what kind of Americans are y'all?

Or are you?

I'm mocking Obama and his Kool-Aid Snorting Brigade and if you'll put down the can of Kool-Aid and stop snorting for a while I'll explain it to you.

First, it wasn't his grandfather is was long lost Uncle!

Second, like Kerry Christmas Cambodia trip, Obama's description of his long lost Uncle's service is a Blood Libel! He was never near Auschwitz! How the FUCK DO YOU GET THAT WRONG?! How can you make up a story about Auschwitz and get away with it?

Unlike your Libtard Moonbat friends I thank soldiers when I see them in airports or when I see an old man like my father wearing his Veteran hat out in public, you fucking lowlife.

Last edited:
If Obama was born in Kenya, what would have been the rush to get him a US issued birth certificate?

If he wasn't considered a US citizen at birth upon arriving home from Kenya, he would have certainly been naturalized very easily...far more easily then it would have been to go through the trouble of rushing back to Hawaii as a newborn.

If Obama was born in Kenya, what would have been the rush to get him a US issued birth certificate?

If he wasn't considered a US citizen at birth upon arriving home from Kenya, he would have certainly been naturalized very easily...far more easily then it would have been to go through the trouble of rushing back to Hawaii as a newborn.

Barack Obama Senior was not a naturalized citizen even tho he was married to an American, that is circumstantial evidence that it wasn't a snap to become naturalized.

And we are talking about a far different social climate in 1961 than the one we enjoy today.

Remember, McCarthyism was fresh in the mind of Americans AND the Civil Rights Movement was peaking in 1961.

And still today a naturalized citizen bears some stigma of being an foreigner/outsider compared to a native born citizen in the job market.

Yes, that stigma may have a slight impact today, but in 1961 it would have been of tantamount importance to give a black child every possible advantage in America.

Last edited:
Yellow pages in Kenya? Are you that desperate for attention?

All it takes is Ann phoning her relatives in Hawaii, maybe the guy who served in the US Army and liberated Auschwitz, and say, "You're a (fill in the blank relative)! I'm naming him Barack!"

And then the relatives call the newspapers.

Wait, or are you saying the relatives in Hawaii didn't have phones? Or were they too traumatized from the memory of liberating Auschwitz to phone it in?
One problem with your theory.

Those announcements came from information received by the Hawaii DOH.

Prove that.

look at the top of the image "Health Bureau Statistics"

And...

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.

www.HonoluluAdvertiser.com | Printer-friendly article page

I'm curious Frank, why are you mocking the military service of the President's grandfather?

He was someone who fought for your freedom!

Yet you and your fellow "birfers" see fit to mock him and all of the other heroes who have fought and died for you... You might as well be spitting on them as they arrived at the airport coming home from battle.

Do you guys spit on our troops from Iraq as THEY come home? Is THAT what you "birfers" do? Disgusting to show such contempt for our brave men and women in uniform.

Just what kind of Americans are y'all?

Or are you?

I'm mocking Obama and his Kool-Aid Snorting Brigade and if you'll put down the can of Kool-Aid and stop snorting for a while I'll explain it to you.

First, it wasn't his grandfather is was long lost Uncle!

Second, like Kerry Christmas Cambodia trip, Obama's description of his long lost Uncle's service is a Blood Libel! He was never near Auschwitz! How the FUCK DO YOU GET THAT WRONG?! How can you make up a story about Auschwitz and get away with it?

Unlike your Libtard Moonbat friends I thank soldiers when I see them in airports or when I see an old man like my father wearing his Veteran hat out in public, you fucking lowlife.

Sure you do. Mock the WWII vets some more - that will help us believe how "patriotic" you are... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back