ATTENTION: New Wingnut Talking Point!

So, what you are all admitting, is that you always knew that the Republicans were going to lie to you during the 2010 midterms, and all the rhetoric you've been spewing here for the past year is total bullshit, because Republicans are liars, just like Democrats.

Correct?

:clap2:

Applause for you as well. I really hope people don't treat their real lives like they do their politicians. Just constantly blame everything on the other side and hold zero personal accountability.

What I've found in life is to point my finger at the mirror until I have no reason to, then point my finger at others. This isn't self-loathing or anything, it's personal accountability. I've also found it's easier for me to fix my errors from within than try to make others fix their errors on my command.

Now that's some Grade A rhetoric right there....

So good it made me dizzy. Woo!!!!

So, what you are all admitting, is that you always knew that the Republicans were going to lie to you during the 2010 midterms, and all the rhetoric you've been spewing here for the past year is total bullshit, because Republicans are liars, just like Democrats.

Correct?
I guess I called it!

Forum List

Back