ATTENTION: New Wingnut Talking Point!

An ideal society would be one that gives corporations the least amount of power possible, limited as far as could be accomplished without harming the overall prosperity of the people.

An ideal society would be one that gives corporations the least amount of power possible, limited as far as could be accomplished without harming the overall prosperity of the people.

substitute government for corporations and we'll talk

We're going to be seeing A LOT of tap dancing from wingnuts now that the psychos have taken over the asylum in the House Of Representatives. It goes like this:

Before the election: "Democrats said they were going to do XYZ, and they didn't! They're all LIARS!!!11!! The Republicans are going to repeal Obamacare, cut $100 billion in the first year, and bring openness and honesty to government!!

After the election: "Politicians lie? I'm SHOCKED!!!"

Example #1:

Be fair though, it is a story. They trumpeted deep cuts and now they're talking scaling them back. That in and of itself, is a story.

"Politicians back peddle on promises after election"

There's some fucking breaking news. :lol:

Example #2:

Issa sucking up to Corporate America

A Congressman sucking up to corporate America? Say it isn't so.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

When you find 'em, post 'em in this thread!

Corporate America R us without corporate America politicians would be sucking up to each other and sucking us dry.

My whole point VaYank is that many on BOTH SIDES, pander and lie to get elected. Those on the left have help from the majority of the MSM.

While those on the right get help from Faux News. Your point?

Hello!!!! See the first three words in my post!

Meanwhile, the POINT of this thread is that those "on the right" have been bitching about Obama's broken promises since the day he took office on this very message board. Now, those same assholes are here defending the GOP because suddenly "all" politicians do it and it is to be expected. You do not see the hypocrisy?

My whole point VaYank is that many on BOTH SIDES, pander and lie to get elected. Those on the left have help from the majority of the MSM.

VaYank obviously recognizes the power of FNC... apparently FNC is equal to the majority of the MSM. Impressive. No wonder FNC gloats about its ranking. :lol:

Meanwhile, the POINT of this thread is that those "on the right" have been bitching about Obama's broken promises since the day he took office on this very message board. Now, those same assholes are here defending the GOP because suddenly "all" politicians do it and it is to be expected. You do not see the hypocrisy?

Sadly, I do not think YOU see the hypocrisy.

Me? I see both sides lying.

You? The right politicians lie and the right defends them and that is hypocritical.

The left politicians lie and the left defends them and such defense is warranted.

You? The right politicians lie and the right defends them and that is hypocritical.

The left politicians lie and the left defends them and such defense is warranted.

You haven't responded to my post in this thread directed at you, so I assume you either skipped it or ignored it. Either way, please watch who you hit with your broad brush....

You haven't responded to my post in this thread directed at you, so I assume you either skipped it or ignored it. Either way, please watch who you hit with your broad brush....

Actually VaYank, you and I have debated many times in the past. And whereas you understand my position, I understand yours. And you have many times come across hypocritical to me just as I have to you.

It was not just referring to any post in particular of yours....it is referring to the overall demeanor of you , me, and all posters on this board.

But I can say of me...I have been criticizing the hypocrisy of both sides since the day I started on this board....and I know that you know this to be fact.

Have you?

Actually VaYank, you and I have debated many times in the past. And whereas you understand my position, I understand yours. And you have many times come across hypocritical to me just as I have to you.

It was not just referring to any post in particular of yours....it is referring to the overall demeanor of you , me, and all posters on this board.

But I can say of me...I have been criticizing the hypocrisy of both sides since the day I started on this board....and I know that you know this to be fact.

Have you?

I have not seen the hypocrisy you speak of from the left, and therefore cannot recall calling anyone out. However, for my part, I have (on this board), called out Obama and the Demcoratic party when they have done things that have gone against what they said they would do. I believe this keeps me in the middle, which is where I prefer to be.

Forum List

Back