Attention Mini-Mods

When I first joined Ravi and Mani were convinced I was someone from BDC,,,,,,but at least they were nice about it!

Gunny thought I had a sock puppet named "Silence" for awhile, until he ran an IP check on her. Plus, she cussed a WAY LOT more than I do.-wonder whatever happened to her?

But, as my witty and insightful posts were read more and more, they finally realized I was just some little ole' Hoosier gal who loved Peyton Manning, IU, and Neil Young.

I thought you were silence? Damn ... what was I on?

You are just jealous because you are a woman trapped in a man's body, with no flowers or candy in your immediate future. :) :lol:

I'm convinced most men are women trapped in a man's body.
They are repulsed by homosexuals unless they are women, in which case they want to watch or join.
Their fondest wish is to come back as a lesbian so they can truly join in on the "fun."
They (by and large) learn to preempt a woman's PMS with irrational and emotional outbursts of their own.
They're (by and large) fussier by far.
Midol DOES work on them, as long as its slipped to them as aspirin.

Barb's quote should be cross-stitched and hung in every kitchen. For now, it can just be my sig line.

Looks like typical sexist bullshit to me.

Er, can someone give a definition of a sock? I've heard of trolls before

A sock is a second or more USMB account created by you but giving the appearance of belonging to someone new. AKA a sock puppet.

That or somebody who is totally controlled or manipulated by somebody else. Yanno, the toady who follows the bully around and agrees and affirms everything the bully says even if he or she has to completely reverse his previous position in order to do it.

Er, can someone give a definition of a sock? I've heard of trolls before

A sock is a second or more USMB account created by you but giving the appearance of belonging to someone new. AKA a sock puppet.

That or somebody who is totally controlled or manipulated by somebody else. Yanno, the toady who follows the bully around and agrees and affirms everything the bully says even if he or she has to completely reverse his previous position in order to do it.

Example:

Flaylo and Bass v2.0

Example:

Flaylo and Bass v2.0

Now, now now....
agcfunny6.gif

Forum List

Back