Attention Ladies!

You must have missed the "personally, I'd..", and "I'm smart enough to know..." I was under the impression I was clearly speaking for myself on what I'd do.

As for the PMS thing, anyone that thinks they're a constant bowl of cherries is likely lying, or single.

Guess you overlooked the part that followed the "I'm smart enough to know...."

Nope.. I didn't miss it at all.. In fact, I wrote it, and I stand by it. Luckily everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I think a woman president would make a shitty president.

In the main I agree with your pov. On the other hand, President, well a woman could deal with that. On the legislative side, doesn't work well. On SCOTUS, bad, bad.

It's not that women are dumb, far from it. Problem is most are not used to going for compromise. Some good and bad in each level, and I for one do not want to rid ourselves of the women.

You must have missed the "personally, I'd..", and "I'm smart enough to know..." I was under the impression I was clearly speaking for myself on what I'd do.

As for the PMS thing, anyone that thinks they're a constant bowl of cherries is likely lying, or single.

Nope.. I didn't miss it at all.. In fact, I wrote it, and I stand by it. Luckily everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I think a woman president would make a shitty president.

Maybe so. But the best Prime Minister we've had in recent history was a woman. Maggie Thatcher...the Iron Lady. Couldn't the same work in the US?

Maybe so. But the best Prime Minister we've had in recent history was a woman. Maggie Thatcher...the Iron Lady. Couldn't the same work in the US?

It could, I suppose.. But, generally, the English have an air of self-respect that doesn't allow them to stoop to certain lows from what I've seen... We, on the other hand, seem to be lacking in quite a few values, and have no problems stooping to whatever means necessary to paint ourselves in a better light, be it true or false.... Why? I don't know.. Wasn't always like that...

It could, I suppose.. But, generally, the English have an air of self-respect that doesn't allow them to stoop to certain lows from what I've seen... We, on the other hand, seem to be lacking in quite a few values, and have no problems stooping to whatever means necessary to paint ourselves in a better light, be it true or false.... Why? I don't know.. Wasn't always like that...

Don't you believe it! Respect is a word not recognised by the current administration. They have lied and cheated their way through ten years of so called government, culminating in the recently exposed scandal of MPs expenses. A situation where members of parliament have used taxpayers money dishonestly to feather their own nests. Tony Blair and Gordon Brown have done more to destroy this country's self respect than any other PM in history...If only we could bring back Maggie. She'd give 'em all a bloody good handbagging.

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_03.jpg

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_05.jpg

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_09.gif

If_Women_Ruled_the_World_02.jpg

Hah. Actually, none of those work for me.

1) I couldn't possibly give a shit if you put the seat down. I'm perfectly capable of completing both a raising and lowering maneuver with my own arms.

2) That speedometer thing isn't really needed. It's the skinny little pedal on the right that's going to get you from point A to point B.

3) I'm one of those goofy females that can even parallel park in less than 2 minutes. How weird.

4) My tools look like, and work like *tools*. Not some artsy floofy shit that'll split in two if you look at it wrong.

:evil:

Forum List

Back