Attention Ladies!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
If WE ran the World, things would be so much better!

What would you do if you ran the USA, and/or the World?

:eusa_think:

The little JB's of the world would be screaming bloody murder if I was in charge.

Sorry Echo, couldn't resist. Just going to leave this here:

$Women Drivers.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ]YouTube - Women Drivers Compilation ([/ame]

(0:45 - 1:50 = EPIC :lol:)

:eusa_whistle:

You're joking, right? Every 28 days another country would go up in smoke.

Personally, I'd hand control right back over to the guys. I'm smart enough to know there are just some things women have no business sticking their over-emotional, PMSing noses in.

Personally, I'd hand control right back over to the guys. I'm smart enough to know there are just some things women have no business sticking their over-emotional, PMSing noses in.

Seriously? :eusa_eh:

Men are just as emotional, they just bottle it all up until they go postal.

you're joking, right? Every 28 days another country would go up in smoke.

Personally, i'd hand control right back over to the guys. I'm smart enough to know there are just some things women have no business sticking their over-emotional, pmsing noses in.

$PMS.jpg

Speak for yourself Dis I have met more idiotic men out there that have no business in their positions than women.

Speak for yourself Dis I have met more idiotic men out there that have no business in their positions than women.

You must have missed the "personally, I'd..", and "I'm smart enough to know..." I was under the impression I was clearly speaking for myself on what I'd do.

As for the PMS thing, anyone that thinks they're a constant bowl of cherries is likely lying, or single.

Forum List

Back