ATTENTION: Important time-sensitive announcement

LOL! Sorry I'm not sharing your enthusiasm, Kitten. Thankfully, the only thing I can hear right now is the PC fan and birds chirping.... It's the only damned time of the day THAT happens!

:lol: It's okay, you can always watch them on your own time for free online anyway. I love this episode, it shows Rob in all his obese glory, shoving food down his throat while conning people into thinking that smoking is worse ... it's fun.

LOL! Sorry I'm not sharing your enthusiasm, Kitten. Thankfully, the only thing I can hear right now is the PC fan and birds chirping.... It's the only damned time of the day THAT happens!

:lol: It's okay, you can always watch them on your own time for free online anyway. I love this episode, it shows Rob in all his obese glory, shoving food down his throat while conning people into thinking that smoking is worse ... it's fun.

Well... Not that anyone gives a shit, but I believe I'll go back to bed for a while... :lol:

Well... Not that anyone gives a shit, but I believe I'll go back to bed for a while... :lol:

Aaaw pooh, night night.

Okay ... I'll give ... if you want a good laugh watch "Lesbian Vampire Killers" ... British humor, and funny as hell. Like Shawn of the Dead but with vampires.

Forum List

Back