ATTENTION: Important time-sensitive announcement

See, now call me anal retentive if you will (do not ask what is retained in my anus, suffice it to say Dante warns against this, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here") but this does not really seem to be all that important when there is genocide in Sudan and 'The Sopranos' is over.

See, now call me anal retentive if you will (do not ask what is retained in my anus, suffice it to say Dante warns against this, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here") but this does not really seem to be all that important when there is genocide in Sudan and 'The Sopranos' is over.

Dante's been in your bum hole? Was it in jail?

Not sure anyone gives a shit.

Shit not given here. :cool:

But meh, now at least we can have a real party. :tongue:

Please put out the cheese. The whine will be served shortly.... :eusa_angel:

:lol: Most of the whine servers seem to be snoozing tonight.

I'm enjoying some Reno: 911 ... soon it's South Park ... hmm ... the ideas I get from these overnight shows for jokes we may have to turn this into a serious flame thread just for something to do! :cool:

Shit not given here. :cool:

But meh, now at least we can have a real party. :tongue:

Please put out the cheese. The whine will be served shortly.... :eusa_angel:

:lol: Most of the whine servers seem to be snoozing tonight.

I'm enjoying some Reno: 911 ... soon it's South Park ... hmm ... the ideas I get from these overnight shows for jokes we may have to turn this into a serious flame thread just for something to do! :cool:

Damned peaceful, ain't it? :eusa_shhh:

Misterisses Garrison getting the nose job ... oh yeah ... Wendy's jealousy of the lesbian teacher is the best part of this episode.

Awesome! One of my fave episodes! The Rob Reiner one, where he tries to kill Cartman in order to make people stop smoking.

LOL! Sorry I'm not sharing your enthusiasm, Kitten. Thankfully, the only thing I can hear right now is the PC fan and birds chirping.... It's the only damned time of the day THAT happens!

Forum List

Back