Attention Homosexuals

But are they all Christian? And if not then why do so many arguments return to Christianity?

Arguments always return to Christianity because of two reasons:

1. Christianity is the majority religion in the US. If you were living in a Muslim-majority country, Islam would be the target (as it is in Iran, for example).

2. The only effective arguments against legalizing homosexuality in the US are grounded in religion. Without the Bible/Koran, the argument against legalizing homosexual marriage dissolves.

Where's Samson? He's a pagan and he's against homosexual marriage but for the life of me I can't recall his laundry list of reasons......

The most homophobic people I know are atheists and/or black. But the radical gay activists on this board think that anyone who disagrees with gay marriage is a bigot and a hater. Pot, kettle, black.

I don't know any atheist that are against gay marriage.

The most homophobic people I know are atheists and/or black. But the radical gay activists on this board think that anyone who disagrees with gay marriage is a bigot and a hater. Pot, kettle, black.

I wonder where you hang out. I have never met an atheist who was a homophobe, though I guess some exist. Christians have done a really remarkable job of teaching people to hate their own gay children. If spreading hate and murder was the goal, they succeeded. I'm sure they infected more than a few atheits with their vile hate.

Pope says gay marriage threat to creation

Pope says gay marriage threat to creation | Reuters

Wow, gays don't just threaten the marriages of people who don't know any gays, they threaten all of "creation". Now that's what I call a "miracle".

Where's Samson? He's a pagan and he's against homosexual marriage but for the life of me I can't recall his laundry list of reasons......

My main reason for being against the Union of Queers is the drain it would represent on employer benefits that extend to employee spouses. As an employer, I'd see it as an employee scam, and one that could jeapordize the benefits for all employees.

I also see Union of Queers as yet another acceptance of a behaviour that is, by definition, anti-social since societies can only maintain themselves through procreation.

I also see Union of Queers as yet another acceptance of a behaviour that is, by definition, anti-social since societies can only maintain themselves through procreation.

Yes then any sex outside of sex done with the specific intent of procreation is anti-social behavior. Therefore I can only assume that you find all acts of oral sex, sex between people who are unable to have children, and contraceptive use to be anti-social behavior as well. By your logic I think you would be hard pressed to find a USMB poster who isnt engaged anti social sexual behavior (I am also going to assume that those of you not having sex are also anti-social).

Forum List

Back