Attention, gun control supporters:

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

No one expects criminals to obey the law. If one were to follow your logic, we would have no laws making child molesting a crime. I hope that helps and is not too abstract for you to comprehend.
Again, a failure in logic from the left.

Child molestation laws are designed to punish the offenders. Gun laws are designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

If your example were apropos, child molestation laws would be designed to keep children away from everybody so molesters don't have access to them.

Remove them from the gene pool and parenting role if they do not obey.

Things will improve in a generation or so.

Remove them from the gene pool and parenting role if they do not obey.

Things will improve in a generation or so.

Government dependency = welfare = SS retirement = Government HC = take 2nd amendment away = advocating killing millions who can't defend themselves in droves to create "The Progressive Utopia."

Good job Uscitizen!

Last edited:

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

Fair question and the second question is did the Fed AWB in the past hinder the use of AW's.

So these fucks are saying that the criminals are not going to follow the laws. Well no fuckin shit! Thats the goddamn point people! Glad you have realized that. Now put 2 and 2 together. Still need help?

Gun control isn't about controlling criminals who have unregistered guns... It's about controlling Law abiding citizens who have registered guns... It's about controlling people, not guns.

By definition, criminals do not obey the law.

Hope that was helpful.

Yet the left's solution to the problem is pass more laws. So if criminals aren't affected by the law, who is? Those who obey the law. How does restricting people who obey the law protect the law abiding citizens from those who don't?

You're right, let's just give up and let them all out of Prison.

Dave, man, you are about as dumb as they cum.

So these fucks are saying that the criminals are not going to follow the laws. Well no fuckin shit! Thats the goddamn point people! Glad you have realized that. Now put 2 and 2 together. Still need help?

If you follow the laws, you are not a criminal. Is that hard to understand.

What an illogical question. Using your logic, drunk driving shouldn't be illegal since drunks are going to drive drunk anyway. You're suggesting that we shouldn't pass laws because criminals are going to break them, and that makes no sense.

But they punish the offender.. they don't take the brand of car the DD used off the market

Bullshit. Car features are well regulated, especially regarding safety.

What an illogical question. Using your logic, drunk driving shouldn't be illegal since drunks are going to drive drunk anyway. You're suggesting that we shouldn't pass laws because criminals are going to break them, and that makes no sense.
My question is logical...that's why you can't recognize it.

Gun laws are designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. At least that's what they're sold as.

But they don't work, do they?

All laws are meant to deter crime, not eliminate it. If that were the case, laws wouldn't have associated penalties. Your question makes no sense.

No one expects criminals to obey the law. If one were to follow your logic, we would have no laws making child molesting a crime. I hope that helps and is not too abstract for you to comprehend.
Again, a failure in logic from the left.

Child molestation laws are designed to punish the offenders. Gun laws are designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

If your example were apropos, child molestation laws would be designed to keep children away from everybody so molesters don't have access to them.

A few facts. Automatic weapons were banned to most of the public since the 1930s. A fully automatic weapon in the hands of a criminal is rare. About 40% of those who commit gun crimes, purchased their weapons legally. Mexico has stringent gun laws, so most of the Mexican drug gangs use straw purchaser to buy them in the United States. The offense of being a straw purchaser is essentially a hand slap.

But they punish the offender.. they don't take the brand of car the DD used off the market

Bullshit. Car features are well regulated, especially regarding safety.

Uhhh.. no.. there are BASIC guidelines at the federal level.. just as there are basic guidelines on the manufacturing of guns and other products...

But they do not take cars off the market because one person used one to mow down a group of people in a parking lot....

It was not a malfunction of the weapon that did this horrible act.. it was the malfunction of the person that did this horrible act

Idiot

The American people won't settle for nothing being done.

If you gun rights absolutists have no alternative viable plan to respond to the problem, you are asking the American people to do nothing.

They won't. They will restrict gun ownership, even if it's mostly symbolic.

Doing nothing is the only plan that is DOA.

The American people won't settle for nothing being done.

If you gun rights absolutists have no alternative viable plan to respond to the problem, you are asking the American people to do nothing.

They won't. They will restrict gun ownership, even if it's mostly symbolic.

Doing nothing is the only plan that is DOA.

Because symbolism saves lives :rolleyes:

Just like a lefty to have government do something even if it is nothing

The problem is that you think the problem is the weapon... And you think that you protect the public more by reducing their ability to protect themselves... Yep, big mommy government will do it better for you...

Tragedies will ALWAYS happen.. you cannot legislate them away... If you want more done in background checks were more things about mental illness are checked.. all well and good.. but that would have done NOTHING here... this whacko was going to kill no matter what... could have been a car speeding into a playground, could have been an explosive device, could have been fire, could have been anything... it is a horrible thing that happened, but we're not going to rid the world of horrible things

well first off its a stupid question, so nobody intelligent is going to take it seriously.
secondly, you are a moron.

Forum List

Back