Attention Fellow Lost Fans!

Mini Echo and I cracked up at this vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-DShnvNNv0]YouTube - LOST re-enacted by Cats in 1 minute.[/ame]

OK, let's use this thread to discuss what we think is going to happen on the finale Sunday night.

I think Desmond is trying to get them all to remember the Island ( in the sideways flashes) for a reason, that will have to do with saving the Island from "Locke"

I finally watched it last night. :(

I was right, sorta, everyone is dead ;).

OK, let's use this thread to discuss what we think is going to happen on the finale Sunday night.

I think Desmond is trying to get them all to remember the Island ( in the sideways flashes) for a reason, that will have to do with saving the Island from "Locke"

So was I, kinda. :smoke:

So EZ how many times did your eyes tear up durin the final episode.....it got me 2 times.

Yeah Im a man who admits to tearing up at emotional stuff in movies/shows, so what? :tongue:

:eusa_pray:
So EZ how many times did your eyes tear up durin the final episode.....it got me 2 times.

Yeah Im a man who admits to tearing up at emotional stuff in movies/shows, so what? :tongue:

Whenever the couples "remembered" each other I cried, I LOVED that part!

And of course, the end. But mini echo cried more than I did at the end, she was so upset they were all dead. {this is the one who laughed at me before the show started when I told her I'd be crying during the show btw...............teens! :lol: }

And of course, the end. But mini echo cried more than I did at the end, she was so upset they were all dead. {this is the one who laughed at me before the show started when I told her I'd be crying during the show btw...............teens! :lol: }

I thought of you when sawyer finally remembered and they kissed.......I thought "EZ is imagining she is blondie right now" :)

That part got me though.

I thought of you when sawyer finally remembered and they kissed.......I thought "EZ is imagining she is blondie right now" :)

That part got me though.

Glad you are thinking of me during LOST PP! :D

Ahhhh, but........everyone wasn't dead. They eventually died. The sideways flashes was the world they created to meet up "once" they died. As Jack's dad told him in that world, there is no here and there is no now. What happened, did happen on the island. But where they were in the sideways world was timeless. They all met there "when" they died.

Lost is one big palindrome. Remember the pilot is being shown in reverse (although I think Vincent really is that talented!) Love the music . . . Michael Giacchino is brilliant. Notice Jack's wound in the end is the opposite of his wound from the crash. Oh, and now the bamboo has meaning.

LOST Is Just One Big Palindrome [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back