Attention Fellow Lost Fans!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
OK, let's use this thread to discuss what we think is going to happen on the finale Sunday night.

I think Desmond is trying to get them all to remember the Island ( in the sideways flashes) for a reason, that will have to do with saving the Island from "Locke"

Mod, they wouldn't dare do the 'it was all a dream' thing. They just wouldn't . . . raving fans would hound them down and strangle them!

Ok, Jack drank from the water that Jacob mumbled words over and now Jack is like Jacob. Does that mean that Jack cannot die? There's ways around that .... smokey managed to kill Jacob in a round about way . . . . so I'm wondering is Jack going to die and Hurley be the one to take care of the island? I say this only because Hurley specifically said that he was glad it wasn't him (after Jack said he'd stay).

I LOVE the fact that Ben is still bad to the bone. I thought he'd redeemed himself but it certainly doesn't seem so after this last (last!) episode. Oooo, he nailed Whitemore didn't he?

I STILL want Kate and Sawyer to get together in the end. If Jack stays (or dies) . . . maybe.

Yep, Desmond is making sure they all meet in the 'other reality' so their memories are jarred. The whole 'other reality' thing still has me confused. I'm hoping after the finale they put out a book of sorts called 'For Those Who Love Lost But Are Still Confused, Here It Is Explained'.

Mod, they wouldn't dare do the 'it was all a dream' thing. They just wouldn't . . . raving fans would hound them down and strangle them!

Ok, Jack drank from the water that Jacob mumbled words over and now Jack is like Jacob. Does that mean that Jack cannot die? There's ways around that .... smokey managed to kill Jacob in a round about way . . . . so I'm wondering is Jack going to die and Hurley be the one to take care of the island? I say this only because Hurley specifically said that he was glad it wasn't him (after Jack said he'd stay).

I LOVE the fact that Ben is still bad to the bone. I thought he'd redeemed himself but it certainly doesn't seem so after this last (last!) episode. Oooo, he nailed Whitemore didn't he?

I STILL want Kate and Sawyer to get together in the end. If Jack stays (or dies) . . . maybe.

Yep, Desmond is making sure they all meet in the 'other reality' so their memories are jarred. The whole 'other reality' thing still has me confused. I'm hoping after the finale they put out a book of sorts called 'For Those Who Love Lost But Are Still Confused, Here It Is Explained'.

I think James will be the one be the keeper of the flame. I just have a feeeling. Either that or its Walt, who is now 6'5 and 45 by the way. :)

Last edited:
I'm thinking it will be Sawyer (James) too Zona.

Or Hurley.

Or Jack.

Or Kate.

Or maybe Mr. Echo! The smoke monster killed him, maybe he'll come back to life after he's dead.

or not.

No, I think it will be Sawyer.

LOL there would be roits and it would be a worse let down than the Sopranos

I agree with that; however, not entirely sure its not Kate or Sawyer. Making Jack the Jacob (did anyone else catch the close wordings of their names) just seemed to easy and obvious. I think he will get killed also.

You never know what you get with Ben, he always has a well calculated plan!

Heck I want Kate and GHook to end up together! :eusa_drool:

I agree I have no idea where they are going with that storyline either.

We're still only on season 3 via Netflix, so I won't be following this thread...

We are hooked though. We don't have cable so rely on Netflix for all our viewing.

Glad you are watching LOST, but here's a little tip, it's not on cable, it's on FREE TV, called ABC.

Are you going to watch the finale, or wait and watch it on DVD?

How bout Sawyer and Kate . . together on the island . . . . forever, forever, forever.

Here is my probability of the replacement of Jacob
Jack - 20% (he could live, fans love his character and he seems like the natural choice)
Hurley - 10% (Come on Hurley - Hugo could guard much other than a Chicken Joint)
Kate - 30% (The cross off name, she is not a mother now, since most likely the Blondie her name evades me at the moment will go home to raise the child - Jacobs line could have been a foreshadow)
Sawyer - 30% (He is also a fan favorite and a great leader, he has come a long way since season 1 - he is also a natural leader)
Ben - 5% (How about that twist; The man loves the island, whose to say the writters don't go apeshit and really twist the story)
No one - 5% (Locke, the man in black wins! Stranger things have happened in TV Land)

There will be a battle at the center of the island where the light is between Jack, MIB (although Jack can't be killed by MIB since he drank the Kool-aid) and all the people in both timelines. A big explosion will ensue, MIB will be trapped forever (thus making the world safe), the island will sink (so nobody will need to protect the island anymore), and everyone will live happily ever after in the new timeline with full knowledge of what had happened on the island. (Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 did happen, but in an alternate universe.)

Jack and Kate will be together with their son, Sawyer and Juliet will be reunited, Desmond and Penny will be married and have a great relationship with Charles Widmore, Sun and Jin will be happy with their daughter, Ben will hook up with Danielle and raise Alex together, etc. The very last scene will show an underwater survey team detecting a light at the bottom of the ocean.

There will be a battle at the center of the island where the light is between Jack, MIB (although Jack can't be killed by MIB since he drank the Kool-aid) and all the people in both timelines. A big explosion will ensue, MIB will be trapped forever (thus making the world safe), the island will sink (so nobody will need to protect the island anymore), and everyone will live happily ever after in the new timeline with full knowledge of what had happened on the island. (Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 did happen, but in an alternate universe.)

Jack and Kate will be together with their son, Sawyer and Juliet will be reunited, Desmond and Penny will be married and have a great relationship with Charles Widmore, Sun and Jin will be happy with their daughter, Ben will hook up with Danielle and raise Alex together, etc. The very last scene will show an underwater survey team detecting a light at the bottom of the ocean.

Wow that is a solid prediction! :eusa_angel:

OK, let's use this thread to discuss what we think is going to happen on the finale Sunday night.

I think Desmond is trying to get them all to remember the Island ( in the sideways flashes) for a reason, that will have to do with saving the Island from "Locke"

I think that Jack is going to use desmond to kill locke and in the process get everyone killed but save the island.

As far as the sideways flashes I'm not sure where that is all going but I think in the end they will all end up remembering and returing to the island in that parrell universe they have been showing us.

Wow that is a solid prediction! :eusa_angel:

We'll see! I'm probably totally wrong. Just don't kick me in the head and yell "You were wrong!" like Sawyer did to Jack after the explosion. And if I'm right, I get a cookie. :cool:

I think that Jack is going to use desmond to kill locke and in the process get everyone killed but save the island.

As far as the sideways flashes I'm not sure where that is all going but I think in the end they will all end up remembering and returing to the island in that parrell universe they have been showing us.

I agree with Jack using Desmond to kill Locke (or at least trap him forever), but I don't see them returning to the island since it's at the bottom of the ocean.

I agree with Jack using Desmond to kill Locke (or at least trap him forever), but I don't see them returning to the island since it's at the bottom of the ocean.

Maybe they will try and their plane will crash and they will get deserted on some island :eek:

Desmond and Sawyer will then move to Indiana and start working in the Zulu Household as "Hired Hands" so to speak.

no one cares about lost.....surfing...looking for law & order....

i never watched lost....just cant get into that and that 24 hours....face it....if it aint mind numbing reality shows i dont watch

i did however watch a good hbo doc on "locks of love"

Forum List

Back