Attention dumbocrats: THIS is how you solve the school shooting incidents

It's practical, it's effective, it's cost-efficient, and it doesn't involve tyrannical government control stripping people of their Constitutional rights. Once again we see the private sector contribute solutions to real problems that baffle government, causes government to waste ungodly sums of money on, and in the end lead government to deduce more tyrannical control is the solution.

This is not the end-all-be-all, but it is one hell of a start to the problem.

Bulletproof Whiteboards? Details on the Amazing Invention That Could Save Your Child?s Life | TheBlaze.com

If a bandwagon passed by playing Fool on the Hill would you consider it a personal invitation?

In other words, you have no logical response for sound solutions that don't include government control and stripping people of Constitutional rights...

How about this?
Guns are placed all about the nation, but in metered boxes, sort of like parking meters. When danger occurs a citizen inserts his driver's license and a quarter in the meter and a loaded gun comes out. The citizen then shoots the danger and replaces the gun in the metered holster and gets his driver's license back. Soon the quarters would add up and could be used to pay off the debt.
I have more ideas if needed.

While I love the creativity, I don't like the concept here. For one, what happens when you don't have a quarter on you? You just die while trying to ask someone for a quarter during the shooting? Two, there are not nearly enough shootings in the U.S. to pay off the debt. You know how many quarters it takes to pay off $16 trillion? 4 trillion quarters. We haven't had 4 trillion shootings in world history. Three, the quarters would not even cover the cost of installing and maintaining the meters, plus the guns and ammo, much less start paying off the debt. Four government wouldn't use it to pay off the debt anyway. Just like they did Social Security, they would just raid those funds for personal gain, political gain, pork, and waste. That's what government does, and that's why dumbocrats love government so much. Fifth, criminals would be cracking open the meters and stealing guns all over the nation...

How about this?
Guns are placed all about the nation, but in metered boxes, sort of like parking meters. When danger occurs a citizen inserts his driver's license and a quarter in the meter and a loaded gun comes out. The citizen then shoots the danger and replaces the gun in the metered holster and gets his driver's license back. Soon the quarters would add up and could be used to pay off the debt.

While I love the creativity, I don't like the concept here. For one, what happens when you don't have a quarter on you? You just die while trying to ask someone for a quarter during the shooting? Two, there are not nearly enough shootings in the U.S. to pay off the debt. You know how many quarters it takes to pay off $16 trillion? 4 trillion quarters. We haven't had 4 trillion shootings in world history. Three, the quarters would not even cover the cost of installing and maintaining the meters, plus the guns and ammo, much less start paying off the debt. Four government wouldn't use it to pay off the debt anyway. Just like they did Social Security, they would just raid those funds for personal gain, political gain, pork, and waste. That's what government does, and that's why dumbocrats love government so much. Fifth, criminals would be cracking open the meters and stealing guns all over the nation...

Actually, that would be 64 trillion quarters, not 4 trillion. And the idea, while creative, is insane. Guns, plus more guns, plus crazy people with guns, plus guns for a quarter, does not equal peace.

How about this?

Actually, that would be 64 trillion quarters, not 4 trillion. And the idea, while creative, is insane. Guns, plus more guns, plus crazy people with guns, plus guns for a quarter, does not equal peace.

No wonder these people worry about somebody taking their guns! I'd give them the itching powder in the straightjacket treatment, when I took them in, to make sure they were kept in the nuthouse for a long time, until the meds kicked in.

Yeah, I can't imagine a shooter ever figuring out NOT to aim at the big board the person's holding in front of himself.

Hmm, and yet the liberals seem to think that signs declaring schools as gun-free zones are a good way to deter shootings in schools. And it's just so cute the way they think laws will affect the criminal and crazy among us. Short of being able to shoot back at when attacked, holding something up as a shield beats the hell out of just sitting there. Maybe protecting your head and chest will work since you can survive a shot to your leg.

Gosh, do liberals approve of any kind of self defense against violence?

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't imagine a shooter ever figuring out NOT to aim at the big board the person's holding in front of himself.

Hmm, and yet the liberals seem to think that signs declaring schools as gun-free zones are a good way to deter shootings in schools. And it's just so cute the way they think laws will affect the criminal and crazy among us. Short of being able to shoot back at when attacked, holding something up as a shield beats the hell out of just sitting there. Maybe protecting your head and chest will work since you can survive a shot to your leg.

I would just as soon home school my daughter than let her go to a school that has become an armed camp with gun toting vigilantes roaming the halls and the students in flak jackets crouching behind bullet proof shields.

You don't even know enough about liberals to call them liberals.

Gun free zones were done to prevent guns being around the schools, because shootings require guns. There are schools where there can be hunting nearby, so hunters keep your distance.

Forum List

Back