Attention Deitists: Please Post Irrefutable Evidence that Your God Exists

Course they do...heh....Nothing wrong with that, long as they don't demand my kids get taught Bible class, or Koran class or whatever class at school......

Crap, I thought it said "Attention DENTISTS".

I was like, dentists are more religious than others? WTH?

Anyway, Dump, you know there's no evidence. Just as there's no evidence that we evolved from chimps.

Anyway, Dump, you know there's no evidence. Just as there's no evidence that we evolved from chimps.

Ah, but Babble, there is evidence that some plants and creatures have evolved and adapted to their surrounds.

I know there is no evidence re religion...it's all about faith, which is fine.

How many of these fucking threads are needed? Shit, there's like three already, and I thought christians were bad about shoving their beliefs down people's throats, this is just as bad.

How many of these fucking threads are needed? Shit, there's like three already, and I thought christians were bad about shoving their beliefs down people's throats, this is just as bad.

Ah, but I'm not shoving anything down anyone's throat. Where have I asked them to become athiests or perish...

And if you don't like the thread, don't post on it...

...real simple......

Ah, but I'm not shoving anything down anyone's throat. Where have I asked them to become athiests or perish...

...real simple......

You really think they threaten people's lives?

No, they don't, they just preach annoyingly and often to people who don't care, not many, just some. Which is exactly what I am seeing here from the atheists lately. I don't know what fucking bug crawled up your asses but now I got one up mine thanks to this. Their preachiness gets to me to, but this is the most number of simple minded outright anti-religion threads I have seen in the Religion and Ethics section of the message board. It's old, it's annoying, and it's not any better than the religious zealots who scream at you on the street.

God is a fact.

FACT: 1.Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
a.Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
b.A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
c.Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
3.A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
4.Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

And HOW does a jury make a finding of fact?

WITNESSES:
a.To be present at or have personal knowledge of.
b.To take note of; observe.
2.To provide or serve as evidence of.
3.To testify to; bear witness.

4.To be the setting or site of: This old auditorium has witnessed many ceremonies.
5.To attest to the legality or authenticity of by signing one's name to.

God is.

Last edited:

No, they don't, they just preach annoyingly and often to people who don't care, not many, just some. Which is exactly what I am seeing here from the atheists lately. I don't know what fucking bug crawled up your asses but now I got one up mine thanks to this. Their preachiness gets to me to, but this is the most number of simple minded outright anti-religion threads I have seen in the Religion and Ethics section of the message board. It's old, it's annoying, and it's not any better than the religious zealots who scream at you on the street.

Oh, no, they don't threaten anybody. Hardcore people from the prothylising religions are always saying that if you don't believe you'll be damned in hell. Didn't mean they'd kill you.

As for the threads, what can I say. There are so many on here, that I don't read them all (don't have the time or the wherewithal), so I miss some. This is a subject that interests me. If it interests you, post, if not, scroll on by. Not that hard to do...

And I reiterate, I'm NOT trying to convert anybody to my POV...

God is a fact.

FACT: 1.Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
a.Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
4.Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

WITNESSES:

4.To be the setting or site of: This old auditorium has witnessed many ceremonies.

God is.

I wish God was a fact. It'd make life a whole lot easier as far as religion goes...

I wish God was a fact. It'd make life a whole lot easier as far as religion goes...

But He is a fact. And He does make life a whole lot more easier all the time. And in my case, possible.

I have no doubt, Dr. Grump. I wish you could have been there on so many occasions.

But I guess meetings with God are all about two and two only. The Maker and the man.

He is there. Always has been.

Last edited:

...real simple......

You're joking, of course.

God is a fact.

WITNESSES:

God is.

God is a fact. Whether or not you acknowledge it is irrelevant.

Oh, no, they don't threaten anybody. Hardcore people from the prothylising religions are always saying that if you don't believe you'll be damned in hell. Didn't mean they'd kill you.

As for the threads, what can I say. There are so many on here, that I don't read them all (don't have the time or the wherewithal), so I miss some. This is a subject that interests me. If it interests you, post, if not, scroll on by. Not that hard to do...

And I reiterate, I'm NOT trying to convert anybody to my POV...

Saying "you'll go to hell" is very different from threatening. It's annoying when they scream it yes, but that is their belief. Just as mine is, if you're bad you have to live life again ... and again ... until you get it right.

This topic is worn out, i dont have the energy to respond. I'll just post a cartoon that will bring a small amount of joy to the atheists.

proof-is-in-the-poseidon.png

• Thanks
Reactions: del
This topic is worn out, i dont have the energy to respond. I'll just post a cartoon that will bring a small amount of joy to the atheists.

proof-is-in-the-poseidon.png

Is God the basis of an atheist's morality? nooooooooooo

Therefore, one day an atheist won't exist.

And he could have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back