Attention Atheists: Please post irrefutable proof that you are not a douchebag

Oh shit!

I eclipsed the 10,000 post mark and I didn't even notice... and neither did anyone else... no fanfare or nothing.

My peeps let me down :(

btw: This is America, we don't do royalty. I'm the rain man of douchebaggery. Please make a note of it.

Oh shit!

I eclipsed the 10,000 post mark and I didn't even notice... and neither did anyone else... no fanfare or nothing.

My peeps let me down :(

Speaking of magic numbers...

I responded to your OP on this thread and it happened to be post 777. With my rep power of 7 and having been thanked 69 times. There's got to be some cosmic signficance there. :lol:

Congrats on 10,000.

The most harmful thing the religious have done in this country from the current, very long list, is promote mysticism over science. The Christian War On Science will turn us into a third world country. It's already working it's "magic".
Ahh, another "science" worshiper. You've replaced religious faith with blind faith in science. Especially when it's the junk variety.

See?

Blind faith in science?

Let me explain the difference. With "science" you can go to one of those places we call "schools" and do that thing called "learning". Then it's not "blind faith in science". You see? You can look at actions referred to as "experiments" and learn for yourself if something is "true" or "not".

Religion on the other hand is all "blind faith". it's about as "real" as a Marvel Comic and far, far less entertaining.

ABS

Forum List

Back