Attention All Catholics - The Failure of the Cross?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This Jesuit Pope told the people at St. Patrick's Cathedral that Jesus failed on the cross. This Jesuit Pope told the people that Jesus was a failure because he died on the cross? That was the place of victory, not failure. This Pope is denying the power of the cross. You should also know that when he addressed the U.N. he told them that he came in his own name, he did not come in the name of Jesus. This Pope denies Jesus Christ and the power of the cross. He has publicly called the Cross of Jesus Christ a failure. Catholic people need to flee from this false prophet.

More false teaching from Pope Francis:

His claim is that having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is dangerous. Why are people still listening to this false prophet? He claims that anyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is outside of the body of Christ. How dare this man tell people such lies!!

Published on Jun 23, 2015
Pope Francis is a wolf in sheep's clothing! In this edition of False Teachers/Prophets EXPOSED I share information that proves he is a heretic! He went as far as saying that having a personal relationship with Christ apart from the Catholic Church is dangerous !!! Please share this video!! God Bless, STAY VIGILANT & FEAR NO EVIL !!!

WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFR5i...

Pope Francis Says Having A Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous: False Prophet Utters False Words. https://joecruzmn.wordpress.com/2014/...

Last edited:
This Jesuit Pope told the people at St. Patrick's Cathedral that Jesus failed on the cross. This Jesuit Pope told the people that Jesus was a failure because he died on the cross? That was the place of victory, not failure. This Pope is denying the power of the cross. You should also know that when he addressed the U.N. he told them that he came in his own name, he did not come in the name of Jesus. This Pope denies Jesus Christ and the power of the cross. He has publicly called the Cross of Jesus Christ a failure. Catholic people need to flee from this false prophet.

Brought to you by Jeremiah, Jack Chick cult agent afloat on usmb.com

Pope Francis described as "dangerous" the temptation to believe that one can have "a personal, direct, immediate relationship with Jesus Christ without communion with and the mediation of the Roman Catholic church.
At his weekly general audience Wednesday, Pope Francis continued his series of audience talks about the CHURCH - HIS ROMAN CHURCH, telling an estimated 33,000 people that there is no such thing as "do-it-yourself" Christians or "free agents" when it comes to faith.

Pope Francis message is that unless you go through him you cannot have a relationship with God. He has to be the mediator and you have to belong to his Roman Catholic System in order to have a relationship with God. What God does Francis serve? Not the God of the Bible. He is serving Lucifer. He is a servant of Satan. If you are a Roman Catholic FLEE FROM THIS FALSE PROPHET AND HIS ANTI-CHRIST CHURCH.

Selectively edited bullshit is bullshit. Enjoy hell.

Brought to you by Jeremiah, Jack Chick cult agent afloat on usmb.com

Not one of these links are from Jack Chick. You should fact check my sources before you start hurling false accusations. You cannot derail the truth. That Jack Chick was among the first to warn us about this anti-Christ religion - is well known, Delta. That he was vilified, slandered and falsely accused is also on record. Everyone owes him a huge apology! HUGE! The truth is out. What this false prophet of the Roman Church is teaching is satanic lies. Anyone following him will end up in hell. Do not follow him, get out of Catholicism and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation today. There is no other name by which any one can be saved. It is only through Jesus Christ we can be saved.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through the Son. It is written.

Selectively edited bullshit is bullshit. Enjoy hell.

Wrong. There were people present who heard him with their own ears. This is one time you people are not going to be able to claim he was "misunderstood". He's an anti-Christ false prophet.

Report from Israel on the Pope's new Warlord (Vladimir Putin) and his real agenda - watch this:

war·lord
ˈwôrˌlôrd/
noun
  1. a military commander, especially an aggressive regional commander with individual autonomy.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=36011

Jesus in the fifth chapter of John, is talking about the difference between the true representative of God on Earth, Himself, and the Satanically-produced counterfeit of the Antichrist and the False Prophet. In verse 43, Jesus utters these astounding, prophecy-packed words:

“I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” John 5:43 (KJV)

He is ultimately referring to a time, far in the future, when someone would come claiming to represent God, but actually coming in his own name, with his own unGodly agenda. Now, listen to what Pope Francis said as he said these words on Rosh Hashanah, in front of a gathering together of nations of the world:

“Thank you for your kind words. Once again, following a tradition by which I feel honored, the Secretary General of the United Nations has invited the Pope to address this distinguished assembly of nations. In my own name, and that of the entire Catholic community, I wish to express to you, Mr Ban Ki-moon, my heartfelt gratitude. I greet the Heads of State and Heads of Government present, as well as the ambassadors, diplomats and political and technical officials accompanying them, the personnel of the United Nations engaged in this 70th Session of the General Assembly, the personnel of the various programs and agencies of the United Nations family, and all those who, in one way or another, take part in this meeting. Through you, I also greet the citizens of all the nations represented in this hall. I thank you, each and all, for your efforts in the service of mankind.” source

Pope Francis said that “I come in my own name” and that of the “entire Catholic community”. Not as a representative of Jesus Christ, not as an ambassador of the Gospel, but Francis stated that he came in his own name, his own power, and that of his Roman church. Rome the place and people that killed Jesus on the cross. The same cross that Francis said “ended in failure.” The Name of Jesus Christ, of whom Francis claims to be the “vicar” of, was never mentioned one time in any way, shape or form. What on Earth could possibly possess him to say that he “comes in his own name”? Then I read the end of the transcript, and it all clicked in.

Francis ended his speech with these words:

“Upon all of you, and the peoples you represent, I invoke the blessing of the Most High, and all peace and prosperity.”

Which “most high” was the Pope referring to? When I read my Bible, I see another “most high” lurking in the pages of Scripture:

“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Isaiah 14:14 (KJV)

I see the counterfeit “most high”, you know, the one that “comes in his own name”.

Open up your Bible, find a blank spot next to John 5:43, take a pen and write “FULFILLED” in margin.

This is another website sharing their view of Francis message via a you tube video. The way they interpret and address each statement one by one (in the video) makes it very simple for people to understand.

Pope Francis described as "dangerous" the temptation to believe that one can have "a personal, direct, immediate relationship with Jesus Christ without communion with and the mediation of the Roman Catholic church.
At his weekly general audience Wednesday, Pope Francis continued his series of audience talks about the CHURCH - HIS ROMAN CHURCH, telling an estimated 33,000 people that there is no such thing as "do-it-yourself" Christians or "free agents" when it comes to faith.

Pope Francis message is that unless you go through him you cannot have a relationship with God. He has to be the mediator and you have to belong to his Roman Catholic System in order to have a relationship with God. What God does Francis serve? Not the God of the Bible. He is serving Lucifer. He is a servant of Satan. If you are a Roman Catholic FLEE FROM THIS FALSE PROPHET AND HIS ANTI-CHRIST CHURCH.

But self reflect what you admit to comprehend as wrong and view that upon your own beliefs and notions:
"dangerous" the temptation to believe that one can have a personal, direct, immediate relationship with *The God Of Israel* without coming to the Idol Jesus with mediation of the Christian church or some person of christ who knows nothing about the Hebrew Bible nor G0d.

In other words you admited it's wrong to evangelize to Jews bringing them to Your first fallen christ and telling them the same thing you see as wrong for the Pope to do to Christians.
;-)

But self reflect what you admit to comprehend as wrong and view that upon your own beliefs and notions:
"dangerous" the temptation to believe that one can have a personal, direct, immediate relationship with *The God Of Israel* without coming to the Idol Jesus with mediation of the Christian church or some person of christ who knows nothing about the Hebrew Bible nor G0d.

In other words you admited it's wrong to evangelize to Jews bringing them to Your first fallen christ and telling them the same thing you see as wrong for the Pope to do to Christians.
;-)

I believe what you want to say to me is, I do not believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, therefore I do not believe that my salvation is through believing upon Him and accepting his pardon for my sins. But let me ask you a question, HaShev. The Scriptures declare that Abraham was justified by faith, not works. So if you are going to reject the Lord's sacrifice of his own life and blood on the cross in order to redeem you and give you His Own righteousness then how will you enter into heaven by your own righteousness when he said it is as filthy rags? How would it be possible for you to do that? Considering that your own works cannot justify you before G-d. Your thoughts?

Do you know who Jesus said this to, HaShev?
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
John 5:43

The Jews. He said, he came in his Father's name and you receive him not yet if another shall come in his own name him ye will receive. Now we have this anti-Christ pope telling the UN he comes in his own name and the name of his false church not in the name of Jesus Christ. Yet you do not receive this false prophet knowing he is a liar. That tells me that you will receive Jesus Christ as your Messiah once you know He is the Messiah.

Last edited:
For anyone who might be wondering about the unedited contents of what Pope Francis said:

"To see and evaluate things from God’s perspective calls for constant conversion in the first days and years of our vocation and, need I say, great humility. The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds: God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross?! You are actually going to accept that statement because it came from your Pope, Meriweather? It is a full on lie! Do not defend him! Expose him for being a false teacher, a liar but do not defend his lies and false teachings!!!

Meriweather, you need to read the book of Colossians. You need to realize that the victory of the cross - humanly speaking was the greatest victory that Jesus Christ ever displayed before this world and the powers of darkness. There is not a devil in existence that does not cringe to remember that day because it was the day of Satan's utter defeat! Your Pope is going to take you to hell with him.

Are you really willing to go to hell for an old man from Argentina who is trying to deceive you into believing he is a spokeman for God?

Last edited:
For anyone who might be wondering about the unedited contents of what Pope Francis said:

"To see and evaluate things from God’s perspective calls for constant conversion in the first days and years of our vocation and, need I say, great humility. The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds: God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus… and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Humanly speaking, the Victory at the Cross was the greatest display of Power Jesus Christ ever revealed to the world, the devil and every principality and power that opposed him. It was the day of Satan's Defeat!

it is written:

Colossians 2:14-15King James Version (KJV)

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

King James Version (KJV)

victory-at-the-cross.jpg

For your Pope to claim the Cross was a failure "humanly speaking" he is either a full on liar or the biggest fool this world has ever seen! Take your pick, Meriweather. Either way you had better flee from that false prophet as fast as your little feet can carry you!!!

Humanly speaking, the Victory at the Cross was the greatest display of Power Jesus Christ ever revealed to the world, the devil and every principality and power that opposed him. It was the day of Satan's Defeat!

it is written:

Colossians 2:14-15King James Version (KJV)

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

King James Version (KJV)

For your Pope to claim the Cross was a failure "humanly speaking" he is either a full on liar or the biggest fool this world has ever seen! Take your pick, Meriweather. Either way you had better flee from that false prophet as fast as your little feet can carry you!!!

How victorious do you imagine Christ's disciples felt the day he was crucified? I imagine it was the worst day of their lives. Have you ever wondered what Paul was doing that day? Do you imagine yourself dancing at the foot of the cross that day? In any event, the Letter to the Colossians was written about twenty-five years after the Crucifixion.

Forum List

Back