Attended my First Tea Party

OK. Now, according to media reports, tens of thousands of individuals attended dozens of tea parties throught the lower 48.

So I would like to know:

Does anyone have a round about number of how many of these hateful, racist, violent individuals were arrested for disorderly conduct? For violence? For hate crimes?

How many news reporters were able to film those racists spewing racial slurs? Afterall, we know they were looking for it.

How many signs displayed racist and or violent images and/or slogans?

How many of those low class individuals were filmed spitting at the anti tea party protesters? Again, we KNOW the media was looking for it.

Just curious. Anyone?

OK. Now, according to media reports, tens of thousands of individuals attended dozens of tea parties throught the lower 48.

So I would like to know:

Does anyone have a round about number of how many of these hateful, racist, violent individuals were arrested for disorderly conduct? For violence? For hate crimes?

How many news reporters were able to film those racists spewing racial slurs? Afterall, we know they were looking for it.

How many of those low class individuals were filmed spitting at the anti tea party protesters? Again, we KNOW the media was looking for it.

Just curious. Anyone?

Lots of po-leece and no arrests or racists words or misspelled signs. Well wait I did see one that spelled term limits "tearm" limits

Interestingly, the voices in Rep John Lewis's head did continue to call him a "******"

Last edited:

So I would like to know:

Just curious. Anyone?

Where are all the video clips of Riots and Looting and Lynchings?

:)

Held at White Plains County Center, NY from 4-7 PM. (Ironically the Center is about 1/2 from Battle Hill, the site of a Revolutionary War battle between two side that 75% of High School students identify as the "Turks and Caicos".) It was very uplifting as a steady stream of rush hour traffic passing by honked in agreement with us, it just never stopped the three whole hours.

It was an eclectic mix, about a dozen people brought "Don't Tread on Me" flags, many home made posters, not professionally run or orchestrated at all. It was exactly what you expect from a spontaneous uprising of a group where 2/3 were self identified as 50+ years old.

Several speakers took their turn at the podium (I didn't, but I should have) mostly local authors, business people and former 60's Revolutionaries who grew up.

There were a few camera crews and they caught a women behind me who went on for 10 minutes about Obama's Kenyan birth and I slapped my forehead. It's OK to mention that here at USMB to drive the Libruls crazy, but if it comes up as a question from a guy with a camera, just dismiss it as irrelevant; he's here now and we have to move on from here.

The camera guy came up to me and I told him this is only the second time I got involved in politics beyond voting. The first time was in elementary school when I defended my little sister. Some would-be 60's radical in training thought it would be fun to blow his nose on the flag in front of my sister but as he made his move my sister round housed him right on the kisser.

There were some Coffee Party people all the way in the back and they had the stupidest signs I've ever seen in my life, "Your taxes support our veterans" and "Taxes pay for police and fire" (Sounds like some of the stupid low brows here, right?) "Discourse Not discord" (Translation: Obama is President so STFU!) This is how I know there is foreign state sponsorship behind the former Democrat Party, these are not people who can win on their own

What I took away was, as much as our fondest desire is to be left alone, those days are gone for good. There is a financial storm coming. Obama and the Dems have borrowed record amounts in nanoseconds at really low interest rates. What's going to happen when rates double from 2% to 4%...not good.

We must develop our own set of 10 year plans to roll back the The Blob that the US Government has become. Either repeal ObamaCare outright or reform it to death, let Walmart or its equivalent sell insurance policies and watch the prices plummet. Start to eliminate Depression Era programs. Do we really need Rural Electrification or the Tennessee Vally Authority?

We're in a fight for our country and our future and we've joined the battle.

Tea party members have increased from just 16% a month ago to 24% today. This movement, much to the disappointment of the libs is growing not shrinking. We had about 2,000 at ours today and had tax day fell on a weekend that number would have seen a 10 fold increase. Tea partiers ROCK.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good. Tea baggers....get larger numbers and destroy your party.
woo hooo

Oh and I bet there werent too many brothers at this little tea bag party today.............lol

WOW... What a great response... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that all you have????? :cuckoo: I guess it's hard to argue with people who want lower taxes and less Government... Not really much you can say huh....

What seems to be to hard for you to understand is that if Tea Party candidates do not get elected in the primaries they are going to vote for the party closest to the Tea Party candidates, which, here's breaking news for you, is not the Democratic party.... So, don't worry we are growing the party, which means the Democratic party is shrinking... Sheesh... What an idiot...

Last edited:
Zona cannot conceive of people being concerned about fiscal policy instead of racial and gender grievances.

Zona cannot conceive of people being concerned about fiscal policy instead of racial and gender grievances.

It's funny he has everyone convinced he's concerned about those things, considering he is a bigot and calls people fag all the time.

woo hooo

Oh and I bet there werent too many brothers at this little tea bag party today.............lol

Rev. Levon Yuille, National Director of the National Black Pro-Life Congress, fired up our gathering. For a movement allegedly composed of nothing but white males, the fire definitely comes from our black and female participants. The organizer of the Plymouth, MI event, Sharon Lollio, is a female and most of the people in attendance were females.

One thing we covered well was our strategy to elect conservatives in both party's primaries by acting from within. A major and ongoing effort is underway to recruit and train individuals to become party delegates. If all else fails, we'll run our own candidates, but a repeat of 1992 is definitely not on the agenda.

Cool, you found ONE. lol A real slice of america. No Jews, no gays, rarely blacks, No asians....simply angry white republicans who call themselves tea baggers. God bless america and baggers, divide your party. Carry on.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your eagerness to express it. There are only two groups involved in this public debate. The first group receives from the hand of government and will do whatever is required to keep their care. The second group has what they earn confiscated along with the next generation's wealth by government for the purpose of buying the loyalty of the first group. Race, religion and sexual orientation are incidental to group designation.

Held at White Plains County Center, NY from 4-7 PM. (Ironically the Center is about 1/2 from Battle Hill, the site of a Revolutionary War battle between two side that 75% of High School students identify as the "Turks and Caicos".) It was very uplifting as a steady stream of rush hour traffic passing by honked in agreement with us, it just never stopped the three whole hours.

It was an eclectic mix, about a dozen people brought "Don't Tread on Me" flags, many home made posters, not professionally run or orchestrated at all. It was exactly what you expect from a spontaneous uprising of a group where 2/3 were self identified as 50+ years old.

Several speakers took their turn at the podium (I didn't, but I should have) mostly local authors, business people and former 60's Revolutionaries who grew up.

There were a few camera crews and they caught a women behind me who went on for 10 minutes about Obama's Kenyan birth and I slapped my forehead. It's OK to mention that here at USMB to drive the Libruls crazy, but if it comes up as a question from a guy with a camera, just dismiss it as irrelevant; he's here now and we have to move on from here.

The camera guy came up to me and I told him this is only the second time I got involved in politics beyond voting. The first time was in elementary school when I defended my little sister. Some would-be 60's radical in training thought it would be fun to blow his nose on the flag in front of my sister but as he made his move my sister round housed him right on the kisser.

There were some Coffee Party people all the way in the back and they had the stupidest signs I've ever seen in my life, "Your taxes support our veterans" and "Taxes pay for police and fire" (Sounds like some of the stupid low brows here, right?) "Discourse Not discord" (Translation: Obama is President so STFU!) This is how I know there is foreign state sponsorship behind the former Democrat Party, these are not people who can win on their own

What I took away was, as much as our fondest desire is to be left alone, those days are gone for good. There is a financial storm coming. Obama and the Dems have borrowed record amounts in nanoseconds at really low interest rates. What's going to happen when rates double from 2% to 4%...not good.

We must develop our own set of 10 year plans to roll back the The Blob that the US Government has become. Either repeal ObamaCare outright or reform it to death, let Walmart or its equivalent sell insurance policies and watch the prices plummet. Start to eliminate Depression Era programs. Do we really need Rural Electrification or the Tennessee Vally Authority?

We're in a fight for our country and our future and we've joined the battle.

Tea party members have increased from just 16% a month ago to 24% today. This movement, much to the disappointment of the libs is growing not shrinking. We had about 2,000 at ours today and had tax day fell on a weekend that number would have seen a 10 fold increase. Tea partiers ROCK.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

woo hooo

Nope--we had about 30-40 black americans in the crowd--out of about 2000. While you would like to think that blacks are excluded from the tea party movement--they're not--they're more than welcome--and the ones who do show up--are given hand-shakes--and told how much they are welcome and appreciated for showing up. The point is--you're losing the battle on the race card you're trying to play.

Last edited:
woo hooo

Rev. Levon Yuille, National Director of the National Black Pro-Life Congress, fired up our gathering. For a movement allegedly composed of nothing but white males, the fire definitely comes from our black and female participants. The organizer of the Plymouth, MI event, Sharon Lollio, is a female and most of the people in attendance were females.

One thing we covered well was our strategy to elect conservatives in both party's primaries by acting from within. A major and ongoing effort is underway to recruit and train individuals to become party delegates. If all else fails, we'll run our own candidates, but a repeat of 1992 is definitely not on the agenda.

Cool, you found ONE. lol A real slice of america. No Jews, no gays, rarely blacks, No asians....simply angry white republicans who call themselves tea baggers. God bless america and baggers, divide your party. Carry on.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your eagerness to express it. There are only two groups involved in this public debate. The first group receives from the hand of government and will do whatever is required to keep their care. The second group has what they earn confiscated along with the next generation's wealth by government for the purpose of buying the loyalty of the first group. Race, religion and sexual orientation are incidental to group designation.

I find that posts that begin with "Yor ignorance" are really expressing their own

This whole thing so reminds of the sixties when the far whinge was so sure things weren't going to change. The same yelling, crying, and whining, but nothing will change back for them now.

Most are old, white, well off, very unhappy with the socio-political direction of American culture the last forty years. But, so what? They will cry, then die of old age, then be forgotten.

woo hooo

There were a few, why is that important to you?

Because it proves the tea baggers do not represent america....they represent one distinct demographic....and that is why you will never hurt our party. . You tea baggers are going to be divisive within your own party.

I say, go baggers, go!
Proves nothing of the sort. Could it be that many of the 'brothers' still support Obama? Yes. Could that change? Possible, given the fact by the presence of the 'few' that have already done so. I too wonder, why does skin color matter so much to you?

Forum List

Back