Attended my First Tea Party

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Held at White Plains County Center, NY from 4-7 PM. (Ironically the Center is about 1/2 from Battle Hill, the site of a Revolutionary War battle between two side that 75% of High School students identify as the "Turks and Caicos".) It was very uplifting as a steady stream of rush hour traffic passing by honked in agreement with us, it just never stopped the three whole hours.

It was an eclectic mix, about a dozen people brought "Don't Tread on Me" flags, many home made posters, not professionally run or orchestrated at all. It was exactly what you expect from a spontaneous uprising of a group where 2/3 were self identified as 50+ years old.

Several speakers took their turn at the podium (I didn't, but I should have) mostly local authors, business people and former 60's Revolutionaries who grew up.

There were a few camera crews and they caught a women behind me who went on for 10 minutes about Obama's Kenyan birth and I slapped my forehead. It's OK to mention that here at USMB to drive the Libruls crazy, but if it comes up as a question from a guy with a camera, just dismiss it as irrelevant; he's here now and we have to move on from here.

The camera guy came up to me and I told him this is only the second time I got involved in politics beyond voting. The first time was in elementary school when I defended my little sister. Some would-be 60's radical in training thought it would be fun to blow his nose on the flag in front of my sister but as he made his move my sister round housed him right on the kisser.

There were some Coffee Party people all the way in the back and they had the stupidest signs I've ever seen in my life, "Your taxes support our veterans" and "Taxes pay for police and fire" (Sounds like some of the stupid low brows here, right?) "Discourse Not discord" (Translation: Obama is President so STFU!) This is how I know there is foreign state sponsorship behind the former Democrat Party, these are not people who can win on their own

What I took away was, as much as our fondest desire is to be left alone, those days are gone for good. There is a financial storm coming. Obama and the Dems have borrowed record amounts in nanoseconds at really low interest rates. What's going to happen when rates double from 2% to 4%...not good.

We must develop our own set of 10 year plans to roll back the The Blob that the US Government has become. Either repeal ObamaCare outright or reform it to death, let Walmart or its equivalent sell insurance policies and watch the prices plummet. Start to eliminate Depression Era programs. Do we really need Rural Electrification or the Tennessee Vally Authority?

We're in a fight for our country and our future and we've joined the battle.

Held at White Plains County Center, NY from 4-7 PM. (Ironically the Center is about 1/2 from Battle Hill, the site of a Revolutionary War battle between two side that 75% of High School students identify as the "Turks and Caicos".) It was very uplifting as a steady stream of rush hour traffic passing by honked in agreement with us, it just never stopped the three whole hours.

It was an eclectic mix, about a dozen people brought "Don't Tread on Me" flags, many home made posters, not professionally run or orchestrated at all. It was exactly what you expect from a spontaneous uprising of a group where 2/3 were self identified as 50+ years old.

Several speakers took their turn at the podium (I didn't, but I should have) mostly local authors, business people and former 60's Revolutionaries who grew up.

There were a few camera crews and they caught a women behind me who went on for 10 minutes about Obama's Kenyan birth and I slapped my forehead. It's OK to mention that here at USMB to drive the Libruls crazy, but if it comes up as a question from a guy with a camera, just dismiss it as irrelevant; he's here now and we have to move on from here.

The camera guy came up to me and I told him this is only the second time I got involved in politics beyond voting. The first time was in elementary school when I defended my little sister. Some would-be 60's radical in training thought it would be fun to blow his nose on the flag in front of my sister but as he made his move my sister round housed him right on the kisser.

There were some Coffee Party people all the way in the back and they had the stupidest signs I've ever seen in my life, "Your taxes support our veterans" and "Taxes pay for police and fire" (Sounds like some of the stupid low brows here, right?) "Discourse Not discord" (Translation: Obama is President so STFU!) This is how I know there is foreign state sponsorship behind the former Democrat Party, these are not people who can win on their own

What I took away was, as much as our fondest desire is to be left alone, those days are gone for good. There is a financial storm coming. Obama and the Dems have borrowed record amounts in nanoseconds at really low interest rates. What's going to happen when rates double from 2% to 4%...not good.

We must develop our own set of 10 year plans to roll back the The Blob that the US Government has become. Either repeal ObamaCare outright or reform it to death, let Walmart or its equivalent sell insurance policies and watch the prices plummet. Start to eliminate Depression Era programs. Do we really need Rural Electrification or the Tennessee Vally Authority?

Tea party members have increased from just 16% a month ago to 24% today. This movement, much to the disappointment of the libs is growing not shrinking. We had about 2,000 at ours today and had tax day fell on a weekend that number would have seen a 10 fold increase. Tea partiers ROCK.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tea party members have increased from just 16% a month ago to 24% today. This movement, much to the disappointment of the libs is growing not shrinking. We had about 2,000 at ours today and had tax day fell on a weekend that number would have seen a 10 fold increase. Tea partiers ROCK.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good. Tea baggers....get larger numbers and destroy your party.
woo hooo

Oh and I bet there werent too many brothers at this little tea bag party today.............lol

woo hooo

Oh and I bet there werent too many brothers at this little tea bag party today.............lol

There were a few, why is that important to you?

woo hooo

Because it proves the tea baggers do not represent america....they represent one distinct demographic....and that is why you will never hurt our party. . You tea baggers are going to be divisive within your own party.

I say, go baggers, go!

woo hooo

Because it proves the tea baggers do not represent america....they represent one distinct demographic....and that is why you will never hurt our party. . You tea baggers are going to be divisive within your own party.

I say, go baggers, go!

OK, whatever.

See you in November

woo hooo

They have done studies on race too, the race of the tea partiers is equivilant to the race of America. It breaks down to the same approximate numbers. BTW there are 37 BLACK CONSERVATIVES running for congress this year and they have the tea party's support.

That report on the meeting was supposed to be positive about the tea baggers?

I must have missed something...

I say, go baggers, go!

OK, whatever.

See you in November

I remember the last time I thought of people like you a couple novembers ago. It went well then just like this next one.

Woohoo. Go Obama.

woo hooo

Autozona has a thing for black men....

woo hooo

And here Zona is just one of those republican racists, that's going to kick the sh-t out of the democrat he is running against in Colorado. :lol::lol:

About Ryan | Ryan Frazier for Colorado

woo hooo

Rev. Levon Yuille, National Director of the National Black Pro-Life Congress, fired up our gathering. For a movement allegedly composed of nothing but white males, the fire definitely comes from our black and female participants. The organizer of the Plymouth, MI event, Sharon Lollio, is a female and most of the people in attendance were females.

One thing we covered well was our strategy to elect conservatives in both party's primaries by acting from within. A major and ongoing effort is underway to recruit and train individuals to become party delegates. If all else fails, we'll run our own candidates, but a repeat of 1992 is definitely not on the agenda.

woo hooo

Rev. Levon Yuille, National Director of the National Black Pro-Life Congress, fired up our gathering. For a movement allegedly composed of nothing but white males, the fire definitely comes from our black and female participants. The organizer of the Plymouth, MI event, Sharon Lollio, is a female and most of the people in attendance were females.

One thing we covered well was our strategy to elect conservatives in both party's primaries by acting from within. A major and ongoing effort is underway to recruit and train individuals to become party delegates. If all else fails, we'll run our own candidates, but a repeat of 1992 is definitely not on the agenda.

Cool, you found ONE. lol A real slice of america. No Jews, no gays, rarely blacks, No asians....simply angry white republicans who call themselves tea baggers. God bless america and baggers, divide your party. Carry on.

woo hooo

Cool, you found ONE. lol A real slice of america. No Jews, no gays, rarely blacks, No asians....simply angry white republicans who call themselves tea baggers. God bless america and baggers, divide your party. Carry on.
Nobody calls them 'teabaggers' except shiteaters like you.

Forum List

Back