Attempts to Roll Back Marriage Equality since the Trump Election.

another race, if the server believes that doing business with someone of another race is sinful could be construed as blocking free exercise- but it isn't
Pumping gas for a black is not a sin against God. Forcing Christians or Muslims (try doing that) to help you celebrate your marriage would be against God's commands.

Speaking of Muslims, why don't fags ever bring their lawsuits against their businesses?
Well lets address each one of your statements:
1) Pumping gas for a black is not a sin against God.
Who are you to tell a Christian what is a sin and what is not? If a Christian hotel owner says that his faith says it is a sin for a white man and a black woman to have sex together- and therefore refuses to rent a room to them- who are you to tell that Christian he is wrong?
2) Forcing Christians or Muslims (try doing that) to help you celebrate your marriage would be against God's commands.
What 'command' specifically- would that be against?
3) Speaking of Muslims, why don't fags ever bring their lawsuits against their businesses?
I guess they haven't found a Muslim running a business who has refused gay customers.

So my question to you is: Why do Christians who own business's think that they don't have to follow the same law as everyone else has to?

Of course if your business is a business that goes to weddings- your business has to follow the same rules as every other business.
Don't count your chickens. We'll know in June when SCOTUS decides. Unlike accommodating blacks where there is no amendment to protect bigots from accommodating blacks, we have a first amendment right to religion that doesn't allow you to step on a religious person's beliefs. These are core sacred rights. We won't let you shit on them like you think you can just because a fag-loving judge ruled in your favor.

Why do you think that Christians don't have to follow the same rules as every other person in business?

Can a Jew refuse to rent to a Christian claiming that would violate his religious beliefs?

Speaking of Muslims, why don't fags ever bring their lawsuits against their businesses?
Dhaaa...I dunnno . maybe because Muslims in this country do not discriminate against gay people. maybe they actually respect diversity and do not adhere to a bastardized and distorted view of religious freedom that says that religious freedom gives license to discriminate. Just saying.

Last edited:
Gays don't want equality. They want specialiality with the right of veto over anything they don't like. s.

Right.

Gays wanting to be treated the same legally were not looking for 'equality'

LOL

Its Christians who don't want equality- they want to be exempt from the laws everyone else has to follow.
If the Supreme Court decides that a baker can refuse to participate in any way in homo marriages, I think this issue can be put to rest since there are 100s of other bakers who are willing to bakes homo cakes. This is not the Jim Crow era where there was no alternatives for blacks for public accommodations.

That's why allowing gays to sue businesses is a travesty. I hope the SCOTUS does the right thing and put this matter to rest. Be happy with your fag marriages, because that's all the accommodation you get unless someone wants to accommodate you.

Because of course- no one should be allowed to sue Christian business's.........

Trump and the myth that he is gay friendly and accepting of them

It has come to my attention that there is a segment of the LGBT demographic who like many others have been duped into voting for the Orange Ogre known as Trump. There is in fact a Facebook group “ LGBTs for Trump. Perhaps it was due to his assertion that he would protect gays from Islamic extremists. Maybe some were swayed when he said that he would happily allow Catlin Jenner to use the women’s room at Trump Tower. Oh yes, and he attended a same sex wedding also. Then there was the time that he assured a Lesbian journalist that there would be further advances for LGBT folks under his watch, all the while ignoring that fact that he is a pathological liar who tailors his message to whoever he is in front of with little thought.

It also seems that some of these folks placed the promise of economic growth, lower taxes, and national security above their own self interests. In any case I do believe that these people and others -and many others will soon have a serious case of buyer’s remorse when they discover that he will not deliver on his foreign and domestic policy promises AND that their hard-won rights will be eroded.

Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality
Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality | The Huffington Post

Contrary to those in the media and elsewhere who claimed he was “far more accepting” on LGBT issues than other GOP candidates, Donald Trump is proving that he very much will be a force against LGBT equality if elected president. And he’s doing it in a more insidious, under-the-radar way than any previous GOP presidential nominee.

Selected Excerpts:

Though he rarely raises his positions against LGBT rights on the campaign trail, Trump is making pacts with anti-LGBT forces. Today, Trump spoke at the Road to the Majority summit in Washington, an event attended by Christian right activists and sponsored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition and Concerned Women for America, both of which fight against LGBT rights. I’m with you 100 percent,” he said, and, knowing the event was televised live on the cable networks, he spoke with the dog whistle on LGBT rights, alluding to attacks on “marriage and family” and championing “religious liberty,” which of course has been the term used by evangelicals to deny LGBT people of rights. The crowd roared with approval

And on June 21 Trump will have a private meeting with over 400 of the most bigoted, most homophobic and most influential anti-LGBT advocates in the United States — from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family — the bedrock of the religious right, which has been a prominent part of the base of the Republican Party for decades. Many of these groups, like Family Research Council, have been labeled as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Trump had already quietly made pacts with some anti-LGBT forces, and promised to do what he can to overturn the Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell ruling, which he called, “shocking.” He promised he’d appoint justices to the Supreme Court who might do that, and certainly the list of extreme judges he provided recently shouldn’t give LGBT people any comfort.

And how did he sucker these people into supporting him?

But Trump will also likely accept an endorsement from the Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), the gay GOP group that’s been desperate to be validated by the GOP for years and is aching for a meeting with Trump — publicly calling for one — so they can get behind him. Already LCR leader Gregory T. Angelo has called Trump “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.”

This guy is delusional!

As I pointed out a few weeks ago, simply having Ben Carson prominent in his campaign — a man who compared homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia — is an affront to LGBT people. And as RightWingWatch’s Brian Tashman noted, Trump has also “partnered with Harlem’s notorious ‘stone homos‘ pastor James David Manning and far-right radio show host Alex Jones, who thinks the LGBT rights movement is a ‘suicide cult’ bent on the destruction of humanity.”

Republican leaders, know he cannot win without motivating a large portion of evangelicals. And right now anti-LGBT laws and measures meant to blunt equality are animating religious conservatives in a big way, as a furious backlash to marriage equality plays out across the country. No matter what Trump has said in the past, or what the media or desperate gay Republicans may say now, there’s no question that Trump must bow to an anti-LGBT agenda if he wants to win the presidency. That makes him a mortal danger to LGBT equality.

So now that he is the president.....does anyone think that he will fully turn his back on these people. I have my doubts.

in the last two weeks, what has he done that is anti LGBT?

you have convicted him before there is any evidence of wrongdoing

you assume he is anti LGBT but you don't know

This election was not about LGBT, it was about america and jobs and healthcare replacement

Go for a walk and calm down. Trump is not out there trashing LGBT, its probably not on his radar with everything else he is trying to do. They are just americans without specialty or labels, or should be. Just americanas
Actually I am just back from a walk and I'm quite calm. I was before too.

Now, I didn't say that he has done anything yet, nor did I say that he was going to. I said that there are warning signs based on his past associations, his need to kiss up to his base, and his appointments. Do you think that Sessions, as AG will actively defend LGBT people who are victims of discrimination in federal court? Do you think that Trump would direct Sessions to not defend discriminatory state laws that are unconstitutional as the Obama Administration did?

What about Carson at HUD. Will he promote policies aimed at curbing discrimination against LGBT people. How about DeVos at Education.? I don't think so.
they will defend any case that discriminates against homo marriages, but don't count on them looking the other way if gays push for a state allowing pedophiles to fuck babies and children like the Obama AG would do when a federal law was being ignored.
Holy shit dude!! What you say!! Have you gone off of your anti-psychotic meds, or did you get a bad gag of smack laced with PCP? Get help with your bizarre rape fantasies -PLEASE!

Wasnt so long ago that Hilary and Obama were both on the campaign trail saying "marriage is between a man and a woman" but they gave into the pressure and now it's unconscionable that any politician would say such a thing.

Wasnt so long ago that Hilary and Obama were both on the campaign trail saying "marriage is between a man and a woman" but they gave into the pressure and now it's unconscionable that any politician would say such a thing.
You should not presume to know what Secretary Clinton and President Obama were thinking and feeling about the issue at that time, or that they "caved to pressure" David Axelrod, who studied and wrote about Obama extensively stated in a book that Obama was never against same sex marriage but understood that in 2008, it would have been political suicide to support it.

Making things normal aggain kinda sucks when you aren't normal. oh well. sucks to be abnormal.

31265209_569701220061725_8157051388061286400_n.jpg

And the Trump haters are a bit to stupid to see how their INDOCTRINATION takes place right before their blinded ass eyes.

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

You should not presume to know what Secretary Clinton and President Obama were thinking and feeling about the issue at that time, or that they "caved to pressure" David Axelrod, who studied and wrote about Obama extensively stated in a book that Obama was never against same sex marriage but understood that in 2008, it would have been political suicide to support it.

So in other words they were lying when they said they had strong convictions on the matter based on their christian faith?

So in other words they were lying when they said they had strong convictions on the matter based on their christian faith?
That was one lie. A lie of necessity. The fat bastard that is in the white house lies every time he opens his pie hole and for not good reason

Forum List

Back